kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6502
Why do people kill me with weapons that I can't  kill anyone with? Is there some kind of game mechanics invovled in changing weapons? I've noticed some of that.
voltage
+46|6848|Sweden
Are you talking about the SF unlocks?
aqempty
+6|6513|international waters
or knife, planes, be a little more specific
schakl
+21|6697
Maybe he is talking about unlocks ?

If yes, play and you will get points and if you go up ranks you can unlock better weapons. AT without DAO was terrible
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6685|Middle of nowhere
well... your profile says that you have every weapon in the game.... so... i dunno really what you iz talkin bout
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

He's referring to being multikilled by, let's say a PKM, choosing a PKM as his weapon and not hitting shit.

The agony... I feel your pain.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-01 05:37:35)

I need around tree fiddy.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6564|Kent, UK
basically, you're crap mate =p
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6553

DonFck wrote:

He's referring to being multikilled by a PKM, choosing a PKM as his weapon and not hitting shit.

The agony... I feel your pain.
Prone and burst.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

I'll move this to BF2:Help.

and the answer to your question:

1.) practice
2.) good internet settings to avoid lag
3.) the right hardware with regard to mouse and mousepad
4.) mouse sensitivity
5.) more practice

You might want to try the SEARCH button to find threads about the same topic.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
at distance with any weapon use single shot or burst. Let the gun settle after fireing each time, but be quick about it otherwise you will be dead before you kill.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

genius_man16 wrote:

well... your profile says that you have every weapon in the game.... so... i dunno really what you iz talkin bout
Yep, seems so.

I think the thread title should have been "How do people kill me with weapons that I can't kill anyone with?" Which anyone who's not great often feels like; I certainly do when it comes to the LMGs especially. So, kyilmaz sorry to say it's because they're mostly better than you.
kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6502
I guess prone and burst is the answer. I do bursting. I'm just talking about a guy taking a pkm and shooting you in about 1 shot when you take a PKM shoot 10 rounds into him and he doesn't die. Are there different settings for shooting besides one shot- multi shot? Thanks for answers.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6747
I know how you feel mate, its like the I have been playing alot of special forces of late and I get killed alot by the Medic L85 gun, but when I use the gun it about as effective as a wet piece of celery.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6610

paranoid101 wrote:

I know how you feel mate, its like the I have been playing alot of special forces of late and I get killed alot by the Medic L85 gun, but when I use the gun it about as effective as a wet piece of celery.
TRUE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6502

Todd_Angelo wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Yep, seems so.

I think the thread title should have been "How do people kill me with weapons that I can't kill anyone with?" Which anyone who's not great often feels like; I certainly do when it comes to the LMGs especially. So, kyilmaz sorry to say it's because they're mostly better than you.
I'm usually a top 5 player on a map moron. I'm just trying to improve and this is about help, right? Or isit about insulting people. If I'm usually top5 I'm better than 27 on my team. But, sometimes I'm killed repeatedly in the situation I described, as you probably are, so maybe theres something I'm missing. Noob.
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6684
Use the same weapon alot, then switch for a little bit.  after you are just getting used to the new weapon, go backto the old one and you will find you are very good with it.
kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6502

Todd_Angelo wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Yep, seems so.

Looked you up under ID 65281657 . You have 36000 and I have 55000, so what are you talking about noob?
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6512|Melbourne, Australia
I know the feeling. I had a guy able to hit me in the head, with a single shot, everytime, with a PKM.

I just couldn't figure out how to do it. When I fire LMGs the bullets go anywhere but straight at the aim point and I presume it's because there is inaccuracy built into the physics model, yet he could do a head shot first time every time. Eventually I put it down to skill and blew his head off from a distance with an Accuracy International PM (L96A).

I had another skill-related thing like that on Iron Gator - I was running around on deck and kept getting sniped from the shore where the MEC spawn points are. I could see practically nothing through the fog/mist but this guy kept hitting me. I put it down to the lighting angle or something and better "m4d 1337 5N!p3R Sk!llz" and went below decks to get killed by people I could see.

\\'
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
it's not down to the gun.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

kyilmaz wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Yep, seems so.

I'm usually a top 5 player on a map moron. I'm just trying to improve and this is about help, right? Or isit about insulting people. If I'm usually top5 I'm better than 27 on my team. But, sometimes I'm killed repeatedly in the situation I described, as you probably are, so maybe theres something I'm missing. Noob.
1, I'm not a moron, the exact opposite in fact FYI.
2, I was trying, if you care to read a little more carefully, to express that I know how you feel. The bit about people being better than you is just a simple fact: live with it or apply yourself and try to improve, your choice.
3, I'm less of a noob than you (and that really is saying something) LOL
Swatinator
+0|6510

Todd_Angelo wrote:

kyilmaz wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Yep, seems so.

1, I'm not a moron, the exact opposite in fact FYI.
2, I was trying, if you care to read a little more carefully, to express that I know how you feel. The bit about people being better than you is just a simple fact: live with it or apply yourself and try to improve, your choice.
Don't you mean not saying something? lol

Anyway, I used to have exactly the same problem but now I've changed to always using burst guns or just clicking and releasing after 0.2 of a sec to increase accuracy on fully autos.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6814|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Each different weapon requires a slightly different technique...you must take the time to figure out a new weapons sweet spot so to speak.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6538

this is a pointless thread...
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6747

farmerfez wrote:

That was a pointless post
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Swatinator wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Don't you mean not saying something? lol
Nope; he being more of a noob than I am is saying something, for someone with 300+ more hours under his belt

farmerfez wrote:

Well, maybe it'll help someone in future. Obviously of no help to the OP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard