Was it worth it?

Yes62%62% - 32
No15%15% - 8
Nuetral21%21% - 11
Total: 51
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6758
Just wondering, since I have yet to buy it...just wondering what you think...
Rennkasper
+27|6740|Dortmund
It´s definitly worth your money!!There are no tanks but a few apc´s,which gives infantry more power.You can even use flashbang against the apc´s!And the new special equipment is fun,too.Buy it !
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
I am not a fan of buying EA's expansion packs (especially after Secret Weapons), but I gave in and bought it lastlight thinking I was going to be dissappointed.  But as it turns out, I thought it was pretty good.  Plus, there are some good maps in it.
Sunday8PM
+1|6839|EU
definitely worth it!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Yes, although it wasn't my $30 that was used to purchase the game
MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6731|New York
lol, yeah, im getting it for my birthday tomorrow 
The_49er_Kid
+0|6728
I had to bend over for it this morning , i hope it will be worth it
Col-Khadafi
+0|6795|Your Mom's House
This about sums up my fealings on SF

Last edited by Col-Khadafi (2005-11-24 12:29:39)

US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6812|englewood FL.

Rennkasper wrote:

It´s definitly worth your money!!There are no tanks but a few apc´s,which gives infantry more power.You can even use flashbang against the apc´s!And the new special equipment is fun,too.Buy it !
umm i was ina tank jus a few mins ago..and was playing on rebel side of some map..they also had a tank!
KB77Hell
+0|6737|T.O. Canada
Wow, way harsh!  I haven't bought it yet, I barely have time these days to put into BF2.  I have owned all the BF games and expansions so I'll probably cave in soon enough...Thanks EA.
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6751|Norway

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Rennkasper wrote:

umm i was ina tank jus a few mins ago..and was playing on rebel side of some map..they also had a tank!
Its an APC with a 100mm cannon, if you spot it, it says" Hostile APC Spotted".
It may look like a tank but it aint...
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6774|Kansas, USA

[C4]LostMonkey wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Rennkasper wrote:

No, there are tanks - not just the BMP which is new - but the regular tanks. They are only on some maps and I believe they must be the 64 player maps.
Far
+22|6728|USA

Psycho wrote:

No, there are tanks - not just the BMP which is new - but the regular tanks. They are only on some maps and I believe they must be the 64 player maps.
Right, Leviathan is one map with tanks.
oh, and definitely worth it.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6841|Bryan/College Station, TX

Far wrote:

Psycho wrote:

Right, Leviathan is one map with tanks.
oh, and definitely worth it.
There is a Leviathan on a map??? oooo (Shout out to UT2004 and the Levi! - if you don't know what I'm talking about ignore this.)
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6751|Norway

Psycho wrote:

[C4]LostMonkey wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Okey, cool
Sorry, but I havent played SF much online yet...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard