Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
With the recent BF2 "Special Forces" expansion out, I can see now, more then ever before, that EA is in love with America, and it sickens me. Here’s why!

1) Watch the intro movie for SF. It basically shows some Seals going in and wiping out the "incompetent" MEC forces. Compare that to the original BF2 movie, and you'll understand what I mean.

2) The new weapons are awesome, if you're on the right team. They gave the US and British a whole bunch of very powerful weapons and vehicles. The entire SAS arsenal is awesome, and the Navy Seal's F/N SCARs are every nice. But lets look at the other teams. The Spetznaz is exactly the same as the MEC, with the only exception being new voices. True, the MEC arsenal is just Russian weapons, but they could have at least tried to make something new. The Rebels have 1 new gun, the RPG 7. While it does look a lot cooler, once you use it, you can tell its exactly the same as the SRAW, except its unguided (which therefore makes it worse). Let’s not forget the "MEC Special Forces", my favorite. Instead of giving them new weapons or vehicles (the HIND is just a clone), they just make them worse then the normal MEC forces. They take the Grenade Launcher off the assault kit and switch to an ak47 for medics. Honestly, what the fuck. They make no attempt at all to improve any of the other teams, and they often make them worse. I find this so sad, and I'm glad I never bought this game. Sure, IRL, this is probably how it would be set up. But this is not real life, and nobody wants to play a game that’s true to real life, because it would suck.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
sure looks to me like theres a few thousand people who bought the game and want to play it...i bought SF and i dont think it sucks.

as for your RPG7 argument...i prefer the RPG7 over the SRAW or ERYX.  the RPG leaves very little smoke trail which dissipates more quickly than the guided rockets, leaving it more difficult for drivers to see where they got shot from.  although its unguided, who cares?  just anticipate where your target is going to be.

yes, the americans and british are overpowered in my opinion...but they are in the real world too.  i see nothing wrong with it.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España
well i think EA made a Mayor Fuck up,

They brought out ''in there eyes'' the great expansion SF, well the first time i red about and looked some movies of it. i really thought WTF?! i thought it was a Tom clancy game like Ghost Recon or Rainbow six, i even checked the name of the games title and there it stands BF2:Special Force. i really pissed of. Why does EA fucks up the great game BF2 the newest of the battlefield Collection.  they made de SAS and navy seals look like pussies, some kits got smaller guns (the only i like is the F2000 assault) so actually they made de USMC dicks look smaller. and then about the mecs, they really let those mecs down...why? they're cool! i red about the RPG 7 that gun is big fun i always wanted to wield those ones in games . u see those dumb ass terrorist on tv pointing with those RPG,s and now u can do the same shit! but now is this an expansion what i see? or is it a MOD. coz the file sizes isnt so big u can download it in a several hours . 800 mb? well, i call it a huge fucked up patch. and i think they brought there BF2 expansion out to quik. 6 months after the original thats quik? and they put in things that we do not expect of an Battlefield game. well i got tons of things to flame SF with but i will not bother u guys all the reading
so...

(Radio Noise) Fuckerrrrrrrr Out
teflon
+1|6707
Lets be honest Who isnt in Love with the USA they are the best coming to take over a country near u muuuahahahaha :

Ignore the above post he has no idea what he is talking about (The File size is 1.5 gigabytes and due to advances in compression algorythyms it expands to almost 4 gbs which is a single layer DVD (regular PC game (4 GB free hard drive space (5 GB hard drive space recommended)) 10 new maps , 10 new vehicles, 3 new countries are u retarded MOD ???? LoL you should not judge the game by the trailers or the screenshots. The New guns are not as powerful as the AK 101 which has a much higher damage rate than any of the US or SAS weapons. A MEC or Soviet Weapon will always defeat a allied weapon system if used properly. Yes the US and SAS guns look cooler and are more accurate but this has to do with the strategy you will be using. You will never beat me with those wimpy US guns with MY AK in a firefight.
           I began to hate bf2 because of the point farming servers (city map whores) and armor whores. Also the lack of teamplay on regular map cycle servers. The new special forces is still excatly like BF2 but now players with more skill do better and have alot more fun. It is almost impossible to Armor and Medic whore which is a huge improvement. Alot of people love the game, and so do I. I was really getting sick of BF2 but now i take back every bad thing about EA they really did a great job and for only 29.99 when they couldve sold this for 59.99 - 69.99 US like alot of other expansions. This really shows me EA is trying to make a effort for us players. GREAT JOB EA THANKS.

https://www.cmsgnet.com/images/BlueSpacer.jpg

FlashBang Master

Noobs Dont let the Door hit u in da azz on your way out

Last edited by teflon (2005-11-24 13:28:49)

Nebular
+1|6753
EA fucked up the game for sure, but, i only play this expansion for one thing, having fun, when i'm a SEAL, i call a friend, he plays with me and we do things like, get behind enemy lines with zip line and then grapling etc and i only play for fun, if when i am rebel or MEC i get spawn raped by overpowered weapons, i simply find players who can fight against that = > get on servers with good players and no "24 / 7 Iron gator pistol knife only"
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España
@Teflon: then u havent noticed that even in SF the Pointfarming will go on, soon there will be a 24/7 1 map only that provides the most points a round.  and thinking that the law of BF2 has been gone in SF hell no , the armor whores will find there way to fuck up ur day again. and then again 1.12 has provided that the thank has been made weaker 1 APC rocket is now enough to blow the thank to the graveyard so i,m happy with that.. so SF is just made the Balance between Good (navy, sas) vs Evil (rebels, mecs etc) Whorse then before in BF2 so i prefer to pay 45 euros for a GOOD THOUGHT OF EXPANSION in place of an USA ASSKISSING MOD.

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-11-24 13:29:56)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Well the AK101 is a nice gun, but I'd take the G3 or anything with better accuracy. Special Forces is an expansion, we don't have to play it, I play BF2 with the new weapons I just wish that someone does a Ranked Modded Version of a different map, like Omaha or El Alamien(sp?), Getting tired of the same maps, I find myself with no tactic whatsoever in Karkand -- just go in start blasting and try to take the first flag.
teflon
+1|6707

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

@Teflon: then u havent noticed that even in SF the Pointfarming will go on, soon there will be a 24/7 1 map only that provides the most points a round.  and thinking that the law of BF2 has been gone in SF hell no , the armor whores will find there way to fuck up ur day again. and then again 1.12 has provided that the thank has been made weaker 1 APC rocket is now enough to blow the thank to the graveyard. so SF is just made the Balance between Good (navy, sas) vs Evil (rebels, mecs etc) Whorse then before in BF2 so i prefer to pay 45 euros for a GOOD THOUGHT OF EXPANSION in place of an USA ASSKISSING MOD.
First of all have you even played Special Forces ? it dosnt sound like it !

All of the maps have road blocks all over the place and is extremely difficult to drive throught the cities with out gettin C4d or 203d to death. ive been playing this special forces game alot and 99.99 percent of the time the armor sits there.  If u do manage to get into 1 place on a map with some Armor theres guys everywhere up on roofs with RPGs and 203s, and C4 blowing the hell out of u. Trust me im the best point farmer in the game next to blazin (7th in the world leaderboard) and i have not found a way expect running with teammates as medic which really isnt point farming its keeping your team alive. Ill also go ahead and say im a damn good armor whore (like 20,000 kills in armor Bf2 and i stopped using armor in SFs lOl. Ive also noticed that now Anti Tank kills Armor alot easier it seems in SF  which is Uber woot. I dont doubt there there will be noobs trying to setup servers to Farm points or make it easier to get alot of points but if im playing in any server it aint gonna happen bro. My KUL and SFR boys gonna eat u up and spit u out. Run out medic and ill drop my 203s on your head from rofftops all over the place.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España
7th on world leadership aye? i do not give a shit even if u where the 1st on the world ranking. does it makes ur family proud that u played 800 houres and have the 7th position ? i think you just wasted ur time. still it doesnt makes u immortal in the game well does it!.  and now look at you stopt the pointfarming and having fun yeah right, u stopped when u bought SF didnt you, well that sounds like an excuse, and that treath u made KUL and SFR are gonna eat me up well that doesnt scare me off, if i see them i just hop by and say hello and handshake them with my Nade with the pin pulled out . you must be a 15 year old wanker to say such things dumbass. really treaths for kiddo's  Go suck ur thumb and get the fuck outta my sight

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-11-24 13:48:42)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

7th on world leadership aye? i do not give a shit even if u where the 1st on the world ranking. does it makes ur family proud that u played 800 houres and have the 7th position ? i think you just wasted ur time. still it doesnt makes u immortal in the game well does it!.  and now look at you stopt the pointfarming and having fun yeah right. and that treath u made KUL and SFR are gonna eat me up . you must be a 15 year old wanker to say such things dumbass. really treaths for kiddo's  Go suck ur thumb and get the fuck outta my sight
"Get the fuck out of my sight"
Haha havent heard that one in a while g/j.
teflon
+1|6707

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

7th on world leadership aye? i do not give a shit even if u where the 1st on the world ranking. does it makes ur family proud that u played 800 houres and have the 7th position ? i think you just wasted ur time. still it doesnt makes u immortal in the game well does it!.  and now look at you stopt the pointfarming and having fun yeah right, u stopped when u bought SF didnt you, well that sounds like an excuse, and that treath u made KUL and SFR are gonna eat me up well that doesnt scare me off, if i see them i just hop by and say hello and handshake them with my Nade with the pin pulled out . you must be a 15 year old wanker to say such things dumbass. really treaths for kiddo's  Go suck ur thumb and get the fuck outta my sight
You didnt even answer the question so you talkin about the expansion and you dont even  have it? what a homo ? with your 4,000 kills dont even talk to me your pathetic.
anyway thats what people like U always say  U will always suck
That sounds like the words of a true uber noob ( 4,000 kill s yup i was right noob)
Are u gonna cry baby ? ( heres a tissue for your issue ) and its leaderboard not leadership noob pay attention. Maybe you should spend more time playing the game and less in the forums ? O and last time i checked 50,000+ kills isnt point farming 00000000000000000 pwned again

Sgt  Ghost are u his gay lover ? get off his dick u worthleess forum faggot
https://www.cmsgnet.com/images/BlueSpacer.jpg
Dont let the door hit you on your way out

Yes please keep posting like its a chat room you losers bacuase i wont even read it. ill be busy actually having a life. not wasting my time in some gay ass forum which only has like 10 registered users not even the official www.planetbattlefield.com forum u sorry ass noobs hahahaha KUL owns you www.kulclan.com have a great day homos but please continue to post im sure more gays will be here soon for u to pound in the poop hole lmao

Last edited by teflon (2005-11-24 14:08:58)

n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6715|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
No offense if I'm wrong, but exactly how many middleeastern people do you expect to buy the game?
Possum61
+9|6719|Philly PA USA

Col-Khadafi wrote:

With the recent BF2 "Special Forces" expansion out, I can see now, more then ever before, that EA is in love with America, and it sickens me. Here’s why!

1) Watch the intro movie for SF. It basically shows some Seals going in and wiping out the "incompetent" MEC forces. Compare that to the original BF2 movie, and you'll understand what I mean.

2) The new weapons are awesome, if you're on the right team. They gave the US and British a whole bunch of very powerful weapons and vehicles. The entire SAS arsenal is awesome, and the Navy Seal's F/N SCARs are every nice. But lets look at the other teams. The Spetznaz is exactly the same as the MEC, with the only exception being new voices. True, the MEC arsenal is just Russian weapons, but they could have at least tried to make something new. The Rebels have 1 new gun, the RPG 7. While it does look a lot cooler, once you use it, you can tell its exactly the same as the SRAW, except its unguided (which therefore makes it worse). Let’s not forget the "MEC Special Forces", my favorite. Instead of giving them new weapons or vehicles (the HIND is just a clone), they just make them worse then the normal MEC forces. They take the Grenade Launcher off the assault kit and switch to an ak47 for medics. Honestly, what the fuck. They make no attempt at all to improve any of the other teams, and they often make them worse. I find this so sad, and I'm glad I never bought this game. Sure, IRL, this is probably how it would be set up. But this is not real life, and nobody wants to play a game that’s true to real life, because it would suck.
Hey  Thats the way it is in real life !!   
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España
Alright, dude i said i dont give a shit . flame if u want but i,m the one that doesnt care about it, but making me a noob for my 4000 kills, well i dont waste my life by cooking my eyeballs on the monitor! lol better be a noob then a retarted kiddo.  and this line really disturbs me ''( heres a tissue for your issue )'' what are you trying to tell me? i bet you watched to much programs about some black wifes bitching to eachother. Piss off wil ya,

'' checked 50,000+ kills isnt point farming 00000000000000000 pwned again ''

all i can say about that this really just decreases you to a low level under-age fag.

so stop posting numbnuts, caus the next thing u post will be more bullshit then ur last one!

p.s Ghost isnt my gay friend hes just dutch lik i am and we dutch support eachother so OPDONDEREN rotkind!
imdead
Death StatPadder
teflon...jeez chill... I am a newbie, sorry I didn't buy this game when it first came out then I would be up there also, but maybe not who knows. Without the newbs you wouldn't even be playing multiplayer and bragging about points or whatever, what happened to play for fun? And no I am not hanging off anyones teabags this was brought upon by you basically saying that newbs will never be any good. Who cares how good you are as long as you are having fun, that's why I go Lonewolf sometimes to just frag and have fun with no tactic. But who cares.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6778

imdead wrote:

teflon...jeez chill... I am a newbie, sorry I didn't buy this game when it first came out then I would be up there also, but maybe not who knows. Without the newbs you wouldn't even be playing multiplayer and bragging about points or whatever, what happened to play for fun? And no I am not hanging off anyones teabags this was brought upon by you basically saying that newbs will never be any good. Who cares how good you are as long as you are having fun, that's why I go Lonewolf sometimes to just frag and have fun with no tactic. But who cares.
teflon does care...he wants you to be his victim on the karkand 24/7 servers where he tank whores all the time...

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2005-11-24 15:03:43)

imdead
Death StatPadder
^^ True ^^ I'll just find someone who has Flash Bangs dammit!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6714

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

some kits got smaller guns (the only i like is the F2000 assault) so actually they made de USMC dicks look smaller.

u see those dumb ass terrorist
Well, I lost all respect for you on this post, and the rest of your posts are just as stupid.

Let's see... bigger gun, bigger dick?  Looks like you might be compensating for something...

You complain about US being pussies, and call terrorists dumbasses?  So basically:  You don't like anything.

Also, some of the maps don't even HAVE vehicles, and the ones that do... have maybe a tank, and maybe an APC or two.

As for the guy who said the RPG sucked:  I'm pretty sure it does more damage than the ERYX/SRAW
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

This thread has unfortunately taken a turn for the worse. Hope you guys all got some steam out of your systems because now this thread is closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard