peekj
+6|6605
Welcome to episode 17, folks. It's two days late, but better late than never. Believe me, this episode was worth waiting for. On top of a ton of mod news, we cover the many community questions that were answered by Dice Community Manager Colin Clarke. Our tweak of the week may give you the extra bit of power to run Battlefield 2 a little more smoothly. In our Battlefield 2142 segment, we watch as PC Gamer visits EA to play BF2142 and we glean a lot of new information from Gamespot's new video showcasing many new features that we can all look forward to. We then chat with the Lead Coding Developer of the Eve of Destruction mod, Chalk.Two gets to rant in his favorite moment of the week, and we answer a bizarre question from our favorite listener.

As always, be sure to grab the enhanced version to enjoy all the video and screenshot goodness! 

Finally, be sure to check out the new Battlefield Podcast Daily News on our website and subscribe to get daily Battlefield news updates!

http://www.battlefieldpodcast.com/content/view/35/2/
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6519|Los Angeles
Sure wish I could connect to the web site to download it. But I haven't been able to for about 3 hours.

Anyone have a direct link or willing to up a torrent?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6729
i was in number 8

gj

d/loading now
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6783|Dallas
Sweet!  Another hour long seesion of idiots talking about a video game likes it's the Israeli-Lebanese crisis!

Downloading now!  not

Last edited by Cougar (2006-08-01 16:49:31)

Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6706
umm this may sound stupid but what are podcasts anyway?
Brasso
+1,549|6649

Cougar wrote:

Sweet!  Another hour long seesion of idiots talking about a video game likes it's the Israeli-Lebanese crisis!

Downloading now!  not
If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it.  Battlefield Podcast is one of the best podcasts out there.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Twinn
+3|6549|Milwaukee, WI
The only thing I found interesting was the part where they quoted Colin Clark from Dice saying that the only new gameplay tweaks they might make in 1.4 were Transport Chopper upgrades, and J10 Balancing tweaks. If time allows..

otherwise the podcast was a bit hard to follow for 70+ minutes.... :x
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

correction, it is the only BF2 podcast. i learn 5 times as much reading articles from planetbattlefield.com
Brasso
+1,549|6649

I said it was one of the best podcasts, not one of the best Battlefield podcasts.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6724|Antarctica
I've watched about 5 of these, but after that it gets pretty boring listening to realism noobs complain about the game and praise the new stupid patches.
peekj
+6|6605
You guys are funny...

Thanks Haffeysucks!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

peekj wrote:

You guys are funny...

Thanks Haffeysucks!
do you listen to them after you finish making them?
you could bypass all the foreplay and get right into the subject

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard