+40|6584|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Hmmm, as long as its over 1
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6641|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

destruktion_6143 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Yes I care about my score per minute, I think everyone does to some degree.
i care to the degree of not giving a shit about it. i play for fun. not to be better than anyone else..

it just happens naturally.
wow ur modest.
correct.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

ill admit it, i used to care about it. now, you will see me charging various buddies with a knife for the fuck of it
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England
My SPM is the most important thing in my life, without it I would no longer be able to continue living.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6508|Minnesota eh
i used to never use my knife, now i wip it out all the time and t-bag my victims

@ topic- i like to have a high SPM, means ur not just sitting there doing nothing while ur in the game
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6641|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Kobrakai wrote:

My SPM is the most important thing in my life, without it I would no longer be able to continue living.
your sarcasm makes me moist in my underwear.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

My E penis does.

spawnofthemist wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

your sarcasm makes me moist in my underwear.
What th...Nevermind.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-08-01 18:00:37)

BaseballRulez19
+3|6528|Illinois
I see no use for SPM .... I mean, sure, if you are good, you will have a high SPM. Actually, I guess SPM is ok .... shows how often you get points
DocZ
+13|6687|Belgium
nope...... just play to "play", I am actually one of the few people who plays for fun and guess what????  I have fun!
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6648|Hong Kong
prancing pixie ponies
Impaqt
+37|6637|Chicago, Il
SPM is really not a good indication of how good a player your are..  I defend a lot...  ANd play a lot of SPec Ops and Sniper.....   positions that dont score you a whole lot inthe SPM Catagory..  THus, Mine is low.....   DOesnt bother me at all.  My sniper accuracy rightnow is really the only stat that I pay attention to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard