KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6691|S.E. United States
lmfao...:0
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6774|mansfield

spawnofthemist wrote:

what i dont get.. is how you spelled Mashtuur incorrectly.. while having 3 screenshots there that state the correct spelling. (top left of commander screen)
get a life freak
Ryker
+13|6514
Thats never happend to me before. I really hope it does soon, looks great fun.
wws4029
+5|6497|WALES UK
This happened to me today. I was USMC commander on karkand,  got " problem with your connection" flash up on screen the vehicle drop went all mad. Loads of them dropped on the enemy flags.

Couple of minutes later the same thing happened but with the supply drops.

I was shocked as I have never seen this before but immediately got accused of hacking.

To begin with I would not know how to hack a game like this anyway. My computer knowledge is very limited software wise.

Secondly, how come it was only happening to me and not the other commander??

Third, three of the opposing players were inside the hotel the whole game, could it have been them doing it?

I am very confused as I don't like being accused of hacking and I think its very unfair to the other players in the game.

Is this going to be addressed in the 1.4 patch? Is there anything that can be done to stop it?
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6668| United States of America

spawnofthemist wrote:

what i dont get.. is how you spelled Mashtuur incorrectly.. while having 3 screenshots there that state the correct spelling. (top left of commander screen)
ZOMG!!11one!!~~11 Grammer Nazis!!!!!
comet241
+164|6774|Normal, IL
it is indeed a hack. more than likely not even the person who was commander. been seeing it more and more lately, not a good sign. 1.4 better fix some shit or i know im never gettng 2142
dankassasin42o
+68|6688|Reefersyde, CA
Hack The Planet!!!!!
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6731|Indianapolis, IN
Does anyone read the posts that have been made in a thread.  On person will post that it is a hack then the next three have to say just about the same thing but in different wording.  If people would read the whole thread before posting maybe we won't have this problem.

Anyways, I am off-topic but I think we beat it to a dead horse that it is a hack.
howler_27
+90|6697
I saw a similar thing involving UAV's on a server last night.  The friggin' sky was full of them.  You could have hopped from the lowest to the top and parachuted on a 10 second drop.    Funny as hell and disgusting all in one shot.
dawndus
+1|6522
Of course it is a hack, nothing like this could just start on its own. But, what PB likes to do is first get the people that are using a new hack, then once they have a list of people that have used it, they ban all of them so that they can suddenly get everyone that is using the hack. Just deal with it for now, soon it will be over.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6708|U.S

stryyker wrote:

for FUCKS SAKE
Why can't people search.
Madhadda1
+270|6554|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
why cant people just let these threads die?
MrHibs
+15|6652|Scotland
Anyone seen this before?

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/MrHibs_2006/vehicledrop.jpg
Prime
+13|6592|Netherlands
Been on holiday for like the last 6 weeks? This "commander hack" is beiing frequently used.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
Wtf??? Crazy pointless thread.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6720|Groningen / Netherlands

jkohlc wrote:

SEARCH next time when making crap threads
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6672|under there hayousaidunderwear

jkohlc wrote:

Aardcore
+60|6722|USA, Arizona
omg, let them all land, plant C4 down and have the greatest BF2 moment of all time!
NaziPredator
+41|6474|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
yeah i sawthat on a karkand server today the commander was launching them one after another whenever a tank came
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore

RonnY[NL] wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

SEARCH next time when making crap threads
Wtf??? Crazy pointless search.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard