macwet
+0|6486|Eindhoven, Netherlands
how do you get the NORTH AMERICAN SERVICE RIBBON.

I like to know this.
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6746|Germany
Ubar
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
25h playing AF.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6543|Doncaster UK
you could use search or i could tell you its 1 second on each map with 25 hrs played in total
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

Ir0n-M@n wrote:

Ubar
You ass it's not in UBAR because EA never officially released the requirements.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6628|Los Angeles, California, US.
25h 1s each Map for AF.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-08-01 05:52:26)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
I guess I'm not getting this, which is no big surprise. I have played each map, I've got 25 hours played in total, but no North American Service ribbon.

Am I missing something?

Grazie
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

Dersmikner wrote:

I guess I'm not getting this, which is no big surprise. I have played each map, I've got 25 hours played in total, but no North American Service ribbon.

Am I missing something?

Grazie
after all the req. you then need to send EA another 10 dollars and then wait for 3 months

j/k

give it some time
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
what is your in game name dersmikner?
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
The same. And before you laugh at my stats, I never played offline and I got killed 30 straight times after logging in. I sucked so bad it actually ceased being comical. I'm at least average these days...

;-)
Dressed In Decay
+14|6539
You haven't played Armored Fury at all..
BADHEAD
+6|6500|Oblivion
You need 50 wins on the three new maps as well.
Road rage
midnight sun
op Harvest
Plus the 25 hours.

Last edited by BADHEAD (2006-08-01 12:52:03)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
im not here to laught at ur stats, ive seen worse but bro, u havent even played AF
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6594|Lexington, Kentucky

SEREMAKER wrote:

after all the req. you then need to send EA another 10 dollars and then wait for 3 months
He really DOES need to send them mone for it. Look at his stats.
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
Hey, I've said it a million times but I'll repeat it. I started the game cold turkey. Never played a video game before in my life other than something you stand up playing in a gas station. I bought BF2 and the computer at the same time, loaded it and went straight online. I got killed 30 times before I accidentally blew up a car with an AT missile. At one point a week into it I had negative total points I believe.

I've gotten significantly better, but those early stats are a real drag on my profile. I just don't want to start over with a new profile and give up my ranks and medals and so forth.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I played AF and all amps...but why are my stats saying IAR: Unknown ???
I dont get it...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

venom6 wrote:

I played AF and all amps...but why are my stats saying IAR: Unknown ???
I dont get it...
bc Chuy didn't put the req. on everyones stat page (at the time he put the pic of the ribbon no one knew the req.)  about the N American ribbon but its 25 hours total with a win on each map and then WAIT eventually it will show up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ShaneDiddy
+3|6476|Virginia, USA

Dersmikner wrote:

Hey, I've said it a million times but I'll repeat it. I started the game cold turkey. Never played a video game before in my life other than something you stand up playing in a gas station. I bought BF2 and the computer at the same time, loaded it and went straight online. I got killed 30 times before I accidentally blew up a car with an AT missile. At one point a week into it I had negative total points I believe.

I've gotten significantly better, but those early stats are a real drag on my profile. I just don't want to start over with a new profile and give up my ranks and medals and so forth.
Don't think they are ragging on your stats..... it also shows what packs you have (I.e Special forces, Euro Forces, Armored Fury) and it seems that you dont even have, or haven't played Armored Fury which you need for that ribbon.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

^ ^ Exactly. If your stats are the same as your forum name, i.e. Dersmikner, then you havent even played any booster or expansion pack.

Are you sure you didnt play these maps
1) Single Player
2) On an unranked server?

I know it seems stupid but you never know....
Rogue_Delta
+6|6457

SEREMAKER wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

Am I missing something?

Grazie

j/k

give it some time
L-M-A-O (knowing EA I had to check back to be sure you were kidding though)
Rogue_Delta
+6|6457
OMG, this poor guy had to wait for 18 posts to learn that YOU NEED THE BOOSTER PACK TO GET THE FRICKING RIBBON. Thank you, Shanediddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard