RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6547
I hope someday he will learn to lock his computer when he walks away from it.  Until that day comes.  Gay pr0n for his background.  It's so funny.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6727|67.222.138.85
What the hell?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
*speechless* :confused:

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-31 11:43:34)

PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6547|Portland, OR USA
don't worry, you're not supposed to understand.  He's just mad because he couldn't figure it out when I messed with his global policy settings.
jord
+2,382|6698|The North, beyond the wall.
Am i missing something?
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6547|So Cal
man, some of you guys need to just buy a clue.  It's not that hard to see that PuckMercury is RTG's friend/roommate and they share a computer or maybe he's visiting Puck's house, and when Puck is away, RTG puts gay pr0n as his desktop as a joke...

jesus

(correct me if i'm wrong RTG, unless this is a drunk post)
l41e
+677|6668

Does "failed attempt at humor" apply here?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736

PuckMercury wrote:

don't worry, you're not supposed to understand.  He's just mad because he couldn't figure it out when I messed with his global policy settings.
you shouldnt have done that... shoulda overclock his pc
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6698|The North, beyond the wall.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

An even better idea,borrow his phone to make a "call" and change the language!
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6564
I do that to my roommates computer a lot too.  Isn't it great.  Hey I know,  I'll make another meaningless thread on the forums so that eveyone will know that I did that to him.  YAY YAY YAY LOLOLOLOLOL.    I never did that because I knew it would be GAYz.

Ok,  im all out of hateraid now.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736

jord wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

An even better idea,borrow his phone to make a "call" and change the language!
naw, the fone thing is old, but overclocking it and making it unstable will give a lot of headaches to ppl who dont know how to oc
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6719|Illinois
even better, underclock it
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42

Tripp wrote:

man, some of you guys need to just buy a clue.  It's not that hard to see that PuckMercury is RTG's friend/roommate and they share a computer or maybe he's visiting Puck's house, and when Puck is away, RTG puts gay pr0n as his desktop as a joke...

jesus

close, we work together - about 10 feet apart every damned day.

and cyborg - if you can figure out how to overclock a Dell PC with their dummied down BIOS, more power to ya. 

EDIT:  Group Policy is great on a domain because you don't ever have to touch the PC and the user has no real clue wtf is going on

Last edited by PuckMercury (2006-07-31 12:04:09)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736
to puck: hacked bios
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
eh, changing the background and disabling the user's ability to then change said background (among various other obnoxious settings) is much quicker and easier - and is that much more amusing because when he asks, "What did you do to my computer?"  I can honestly reply, "Nothing, I never touched the damn thing."
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6771|Chicago.
Pwnt.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6756|Salt Lake City

PuckMercury wrote:

Tripp wrote:

jesus

and cyborg - if you can figure out how to overclock a Dell PC with their dummied down BIOS, more power to ya. 

EDIT:  Group Policy is great on a domain because you don't ever have to touch the PC and the user has no real clue wtf is going on
AD and group policies FTW! 

Oh, and maybe something like SoftFSB could overclock that Dell.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-07-31 12:32:10)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

Tripp wrote:

jesus

AD and group policies FTW! 

Oh, and maybe something like SoftFSB could overclock that Dell.
softFSB should work though, give it a 300fsb and see if it will boot
alpinestar
+304|6616|New York City baby.

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

I hope someday he will learn to lock his computer when he walks away from it.  Until that day comes.  Gay pr0n for his background.  It's so funny.
^^^^^^^

Teh hax0r of t3h mainframez, join #darknet efnet and say that again with pride.
Flaming_Maniac
Would be better if you could uninstall the OS and then reinstall in some random language he can't read.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Would be better if you could uninstall the OS and then reinstall in some random language he can't read.
thai or arabic prefered or chinese
Flaming_Maniac

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

thai or arabic prefered or chinese
Definitely a symbolic language, even if you know what something is supposed to say you can't be sure if that's the same one you saw earlier.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
well yeah, if I just wanted to completely @#$& up the PC and prevent it from being usable, yeah - there are any number of things that could be done.  But the beauty of GP is I can disable certain things, set others as default and allow him to do technically what he needs to.  Takes all of 5 minutes to set up and seconds to remove when the point of frustration is reached.

Actually preventing him from working would be a bridge too far.  Forcing him to look at my MS Paint scribblings as a background is just damned funny.
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6547

PuckMercury wrote:

well yeah, if I just wanted to completely @#$& up the PC and prevent it from being usable, yeah - there are any number of things that could be done.  But the beauty of GP is I can disable certain things, set others as default and allow him to do technically what he needs to.  Takes all of 5 minutes to set up and seconds to remove when the point of frustration is reached.

Actually preventing him from working would be a bridge too far.  Forcing him to look at my MS Paint scribblings as a background is just damned funny.
Don't talk to much shit or you wont be able to find your pc tomorrow.  You GP haX0r

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard