[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6592|Iceland
They were gonna do what we asked for in the new patch, ok
5 things: No more bunny hopping - no more cartillery [now its just car drops]- new map - no more server crashes - Inf only  [ECR will have fun in those servers]

I think we want more things than that cause we've bin waiting for a while now

I want:
Final 3rd unlock series of guns

nothing else.
_________
What Dice didnt realy tell us about 1.3 is they added alot more effects** like now u see bullets splash in the water if u shoot from a gun, it wasnt like that, now flashbang has a much cooler effect too. << Praise! :]

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-31 10:47:05)

Chou
+737|6788
Release date: It's a lie
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

What Dice didnt realy tell us about 1.3 is they added alot more effects** like now u see bullets splash in the water if u shoot from a gun, it wasnt like that, now flashbang has a much cooler effect too. << Praise! :]
https://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-07-31 10:49:22)

Entertayner
+826|6568

I don't get what you're asking of us in this thread :confused:

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-07-31 10:50:11)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America
EA,DICE = the slowest motherfuckers EVAR!!!!!!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
I'd like some Pistol unlocks, and 3rd stage primary unlocks.

But yea it's been taking a while, maybe thats a good thing.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-31 10:51:47)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
millhous
+39|6634|OREEGONE, USA
No bunny hopping?  Right.  Never gonna happen.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
at least theyre not rushing it and create a shit load of bugs
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6728|Michigan
It was explained that there will not be unlocks. They said it wouldn't work... something about memory problems.

Who cares about unlocks anyways? I just want the game to function correctly.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6802|Uk

tvmissleman wrote:

EA,DICE = the slowest motherfuckers EVAR!!!!!!
ever*
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
I think a third tier of unlocks would be excessive, you already have 21 guns to choose from. I do think it's been long enough though, and some new maps would be nice... (Yay Jalalalalalalalalabad!)

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-07-31 10:57:11)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6592|Iceland

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Its bin a while since EA said it was gonna be released after AF was out
Entertayner
+826|6568

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Its bin a while since EA said it was gonna be released after AF was out
Oh I see, well I like jalahihad and I've played 1.4 a bit and don't see whats wrong with it apart from pretty much aiding p/k server by adding in the no vehicle cos I always go around blowing their stat paddling asses up in a tank
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6728|Michigan

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think a third tier of unlocks would be excessive, you already have 21 guns to choose from. I do think it's been long enough though, and some new maps would be nice... (Yay Jalalalalalalalalabad!
I agree... if you want allot of unlocks, buy 2142 when it comes out! Supposed to be tons of stuff to unlock. Problem is, look at all the stuff EA/Dice left out of bf2. Just imagine the things they will leave out of 2142.
I don't think we'll see the 2142 that is being showed to us now!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6592|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
what the fuck is wrong with bunny hopping. i like hopping around avoiding gunfire then owning a nooblet
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6690|Sweden
I want: the game to work, better performance, faster server browsing, NO bunnys/dophlins. But I dont care how long it takes becauase it will come when it come.....
Jeopardia_Ferdy
+5|6537
All I want is all weapons from all addons (SF, EF) and the grappling hook and zipline available for BF2...that would make me happy and oh i forgot...these littlebirds aswell, even without a scanner they would be fun ))
I know it will never happen...but hope dies last
alpinestar
+304|6593|New York City baby.
That's the reason you turds shouldn't buy 2142
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

5 things: No more bunny hopping - no more cartillery [now its just car drops]- new map - no more server crashes - Inf only  [ECR will have fun in those servers]

I want:

nothing else.
_________
No More Bunnyhoppin, a man fack off, Hope Do U expect me to escape from a friggin tank or from a ton of infantry when my M249 SAW is running out of ammo, christ, they are allready competely nerfed the fucking game, lets make it worse! Yay! Lets add bullet splash in the water, yay cool, you might look at it in when ur a total retard which is bored. Christ,

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-31 11:42:13)

alpinestar
+304|6593|New York City baby.
All people I work with already are "NOT INTO BUYING" 2142 since half of them plays bf2 at work
Natte
+12|6522|Sweden
Well, DICE is focusing more on BF2142 then 1.4 right now.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6592|Iceland

RDMC(2) wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

I want:

nothing else.
_________
No More Bunnyhoppin, a man fack off, Hope Do U expect me to escape from a friggin tank or from a ton of infantry when my M249 SAW is running out of ammo, christ, they are allready competely nerfed the fucking game, lets make it worse! Yay! Lets add bullet splash in the water, yay cool, you might look at it in when ur a total retard which is bored. Christ,
pls flame properly, u cant use a fucking gun so why are u complaining, u stay in a tank at the hotel spawn all the time so u should be happy ppl cant avoid your shells when they spawn
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
Let's have some common sense in this thread

-Jets should be made balanced for the most part, only the F-35 should be slightly less maneaverable. Why? Because there are maps where you have 2 F-35b's vs. 1 MiG
-A2A missles should be made avoidable
-AA missles should be made more accurate and powerful (Don't you go telling me that AA is overpowered, it's a piece of tosh and any real pilot such as myself will have two bombs in your armor before you can fire a single missle)

-Choppers are fine IMO.

-as are tanks, although my knowledge on this subject is limited

-I would like to see the rediculous 'delay hits' removed from infantry fights. If someone tries to go around a corner I can just keep on firing and they will die when they're out of my sight. If you get shot you die, so no scenario's where both sides end up killing each other.
-Assault should get a teamwork point for every kill. I think that Assault, while powerful as a class, doesn't get rewarded in any other way than combat score and the occasional flag cap.
-If you hit a tank with an AT rocket, and it dies within 20 seconds at someone else's hand, you get a point for every hit
-Claymores should be made destructable again. <--- FULL STOP.
-MOVEMENT NEED NOT BE RESTRICTED

General fixes:

-Armor should not fade out of view from such a rediculously short distance. Armor can see your chopper, but they are invisible to you unless if they fire.
-get rid of the damn CTD's!
-since 1.3 I get a lot of trouble with bad hitreg, eg. bullets hitting but not doing any damage. fix?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds
They should have hotfixed the server crash issue. It's fucking pathetic that they didn't.

1.3 is at the top of my worst game patches evar list.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
........how many of you actually tried both betas?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard