Angel_Raven
+3|6551

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

this victem/enemy system is fucked up, a few days ago i killed a guy more then 12 times and i rememberd his name but he never shows as my victem
I think the System is quiet simple! He appears only in ur fav victim list if u killed him more than anybody other killed him.
Thanks for explaining it more succinctly than me Schlusi!  +1 for you. 

RonnY[NL], the other thing you have to bear in mind is that to be seen on here, your opponent has to be registered on BF2S.com.  If he's not here he won't show up unless he's your absolute favourite.  Try putting his name into BF2s to search for his profile.  That should highlight him to the system if he's not already here.  Then check if he shows up.

AR.
HeimdalX
+37|6652
If you have more worst enemies than you have favorite victims you officially suck at this game.
Angel_Raven
+3|6551
Lol, fair enough... I suck.  But I have fun.  Having checked your stats, I really can't argue with that.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

HeimdalX wrote:

If you have more worst enemies than you have favorite victims you officially suck at this game.
why? U can be so unlucky if u have a k/d of 40/10 and were killed by only one nOOb-tuber!
(Oh! a little veh.-whore )

Last edited by Schlusi=[GER] (2006-07-31 04:13:30)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

HeimdalX wrote:

Or maybe you play on different servers against different people instead of the doing the same old thing on the same old maps against the same old people.
Angel_Raven
+3|6551
Lol, both fair points also... Now.  I'm off to bed... this is getting silly

AR
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Angel_Raven wrote:

Lol, both fair points also... Now.  I'm off to bed... this is getting silly

AR
That was not aimed at you dude.
Angel_Raven
+3|6551
Lol, I know.  Thanks for the thought though ;-)
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Who cares about padders? They don't directly affect you so why do you care?
Well, they affect me for sure! I try to get my stats fair-minded.
Hey man you shouldn't care so much about other people's stats. Just worry about yours, compare them amongst friends or clanmates at most, but don't search for padders and what not. It just makes the game less fun as you think "how many people are padding and having more points than me?!?!" and slowly become another Battlefield Police OFficer. I'd know, I used to be a BF2RS-mini detective... probably spent more time on BF2RS than on BF2. Then I realized "why do I care about other people's stats or what servers they play on? as long as they're not glitching or hacking im fine with it". And now the game is so much more fun for me. I've seen some padders recently, I had some on my server a month ago. All I did was ban them from the server, didn't bother reporting, but they were wasting space on the server. Recently I saw a hotel glitcher, I did report him, simply because I have a firm stance against that stuff. It's one thing to revive someone all day while your buddy knifes him (BORING) but another to be invincible.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6552|CH/BR - in UK

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  PIT-RS75 (13)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA) |cypher00fus (10)

I'm pretty sure It's kills in a row by the way.Otherwise I would have a lot more worst enemies.
can't be in a row... what, however, is quite possible, is that many of the kills don't make it on the list...dunno why, but it definetly is so...
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands
i have killed the guy 12 times in a round i only had around 20 kills so i killed him the most he is even registered on this forum so he is also registered on BF2s
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

RonnY[NL] wrote:

i have killed the guy 12 times in a round i only had around 20 kills so i killed him the most he is even registered on this forum so he is also registered on BF2s
Someone may have killed him 13 or more times before you.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6539
Padders > God
Schlusi=[GER]

RonnY[NL] wrote:

Hi neighbor! (ones again)

well, look to his stats and watch his WE. If u killed him more than that one IAR u stay at his list (and he on urs for sure). It doesn´t matter how MANY guys u owned in that round.
Schlusi=[GER]

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Hey man you shouldn't care so much about other people's stats. Just worry about yours, compare them amongst friends or clanmates at most, but don't search for padders and what not. It just makes the game less fun as you think "how many people are padding and having more points than me?!?!" and slowly become another Battlefield Police OFficer. I'd know, I used to be a BF2RS-mini detective... probably spent more time on BF2RS than on BF2. Then I realized "why do I care about other people's stats or what servers they play on? as long as they're not glitching or hacking im fine with it". And now the game is so much more fun for me. I've seen some padders recently, I had some on my server a month ago. All I did was ban them from the server, didn't bother reporting, but they were wasting space on the server. Recently I saw a hotel glitcher, I did report him, simply because I have a firm stance against that stuff. It's one thing to revive someone all day while your buddy knifes him (BORING) but another to be invincible.
I agreed! I don´t sought for padders. He is one of my worst enemys, and so I saw it. But ur right!
vassili
+66|6525
this is terror

http://www.bf2s.com/player/46602933/

and why did he get killed 74 times in one round,

1 he has a dog to walk and 2 he has a little shit brother that is a big n00b in bf2

terror left his pc on and his brother logged in to his server and knived him 74 times :d owned
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands

DSRTurtle wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

cant he had 6 kills and 20 deaths if i can remember good
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

RonnY[NL] wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

cant he had 6 kills and 20 deaths if i can remember good
I've had a couple of people fall off of my favorite victim list.  One was MoEsTy who I killed like 9 or 10 times to 1 in a round.  I was in the bomber with a teammate and he was talking smack everytime I killed him. 
I don't remember who the other one was. 

If you look at my stats on BF2Player.com you will see that DSRMoose1 is another of my favorite victicms.  I killed him 5 times in a round.  He didn't kill me any that round.  He just doesn't have enough points to be included in BF2S.com's database.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6525|the Netherlands
Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies >>> such bullsh!t ... i have a worst enemy who ONLY KILLED ME 1 time !!

doesnt make sense and is pretty anoying! Morons !
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Lol, ive noticed that some of the victims ive got in BF2Player, ive killed once, and they havent played since!!! i think i paddled them......
Slickfish
+24|6625
Mine fav victim is Chris801, 18 times in a round. Also got the guy in second place 11 times in the same round, they where a two man squad.
All those two where on foot with a AK101!!!, no padding required!

My worst enemy is ECHN4TON he got me 9 times in a round on Kubra by raping in the helo, he got his fav victim TL1000 in the same round.
He had some good skills though just a shame he choose to use them like he did.
I didn't kick him sooner as we like to warn people, he toke the warning played normally for afew mins then went back to raping, So he got the boot.
adv3rsary
+28|6717
im only at 22.. but at this rate i dont see why i wouldnt be at 150ish in 5-6 months... adding about 1 person to that list every week

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard