chuuby
+19|6609
what i meant by getting it back faster is by crashing it after take off rather than me flying around the rest of the round. i can see where some of you are coming from about someone taking the plane that sucks.you guys did make good points about better pilots helping the team and waisting the jet. but really what right do you have over me for that plane? did i not pay for this game also? just my point of veiw. not trying to start a forum war over this issue. i suck at flying so i leave that to the better pilots. i agree good pilots do help the team. i just dont think people should run up and tk someone just because they are waiting for a plane.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

chuuby wrote:

what i meant by getting it back faster is by crashing it after take off rather than me flying around the rest of the round. i can see where some of you are coming from about someone taking the plane that sucks.you guys did make good points about better pilots helping the team and waisting the jet. but really what right do you have over me for that plane? did i not pay for this game also? just my point of veiw. not trying to start a forum war over this issue. i suck at flying so i leave that to the better pilots. i agree good pilots do help the team. i just dont think people should run up and tk someone just because they are waiting for a plane.
we dont TK anyone. well i dont anyway. but if its clear that someone is failing to help the team in the air and i KNOW i could do a better job, i will make sure that i get the vehicle that they are wasting.

i dont just go and TK instantly. i give them a chance to prove themself first.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica

paranoid101 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
Your chopper???.
Yes, I bought it from DICE for $10.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Horse wrote:

TOP are a bunch of fucking twats who abuse their admin power by verbally sbusing you if you dare get in the gunner seat. If you dont get out then its a one way trip to "out of bounds". If they want a plane they kick you regardless "to make room for admin" when there are plenty of slots and dont bother playing as US on wake, storming Rambo style through the airfield and stealing the J10 to give you team a slight chance coz you will be kicked. As i say they are just a bunch of fucking little pricks who think they have a right to do anything and be unaccountable. I paid good money to play this game and i won`t be doing it on any of their point farming servers ever again... BE WARNED !!!!
you sir. are a smurf. and i don't believe you've EVER played on a TOP server. EVER.
feel free to join any of the servers listed at www.tacticsoverprinciples.com and be prepared to give it you best shot.

paranoid101 wrote:

Your chopper???.
your responses piss me off.
']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands
yep i really hate when some private get's into the plane/helo...you know he cant fly/gun for shit and is going to crash in 1 minute. so i totaly agree with elmo and his "m95 noob-ejector FTW"
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731

spawnofthemist wrote:

Horse wrote:

TOP are a bunch of fucking twats who abuse their admin power by verbally sbusing you if you dare get in the gunner seat. If you dont get out then its a one way trip to "out of bounds". If they want a plane they kick you regardless "to make room for admin" when there are plenty of slots and dont bother playing as US on wake, storming Rambo style through the airfield and stealing the J10 to give you team a slight chance coz you will be kicked. As i say they are just a bunch of fucking little pricks who think they have a right to do anything and be unaccountable. I paid good money to play this game and i won`t be doing it on any of their point farming servers ever again... BE WARNED !!!!
you sir. are a smurf. and i don't believe you've EVER played on a TOP server. EVER.
feel free to join any of the servers listed at www.tacticsoverprinciples.com and be prepared to give it you best shot.

paranoid101 wrote:

Your chopper???.
your responses piss me off.
Why?

Are you the Managing Director of EA, which means you own Dice Which in turn means you own BF2, if so then by all means say its your plane or Heli.

If you are not by any chance the Director of EA, then don't put my plane or my chopper.

We all bought and payed for this game, so by what right do you own the BF2 vehicles more than the next player.

So why do I piss you off then?
Horse
+14|6547
Why do you not think i`ve played on TOP wake 24/7 dude.I`m 37 yrs old i don`t need to make shit up, what i`ve told you is my own personal experience of their server
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

']['error wrote:

yep i really hate when some private get's into the plane/helo...you know he cant fly/gun for shit and is going to crash in 1 minute. so i totaly agree with elmo and his "m95 noob-ejector FTW"
Same... but I have a feeling of sympathy and find it hard to TK them. They seem so happy, bouncing around in their seat waiting to go in 'the big whilrybird'.

Of course if they're crap and they never help even if I give them tips, I'll kick them out of the chopper in a flash.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6588|Seattle

Rank isn't everything
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
NuclearBlasted
+8|6684
The only time I've ever seen any TOP people banned was because they were wall-glitching.  Otherwise, there doesn't seem to be a problem.  There's no rule about killing people a lot.
']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

']['error wrote:

Same... but I have a feeling of sympathy and find it hard to TK them. They seem so happy, bouncing around in their seat waiting to go in 'the big whilrybird'.

Of course if they're crap and they never help even if I give them tips, I'll kick them out of the chopper in a flash.
indeed...and if you are pilot and the noob doen't know how to bail, i help him out with the red-no-fly-zone
spawnofthemist
Banned

paranoid101 wrote:

So why do I piss you off then?
because of your 2 word repsonses. fair enough its not "their chopper/jet" but they're speaking in the context that they were using it.

would you rather type:

"the chopper/jet that i happened to be piloting at the time."

or "my chopper/jet" ?

i pick the second one for quickness.

they both amount to the same thing.. not TOTAL possession. just temporary.

Horse wrote:

Why do you not think i`ve played on TOP wake 24/7 dude.I`m 37 yrs old i don`t need to make shit up, what i`ve told you is my own personal experience of their server
i'm sorry you experienced that then.. not being a full member of TOP (i just play with them) i can't say much more than come back and play again. the only reason you should be kicked is if you're being such a smacktard that you're spoiling everyones game. and i'm not saying that you were.
apologies.

King_County_Downy wrote:

Rank isn't everything
QFE
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6721|Michigan
Now, I don't know any TOP dudes and have never played with any of them.
My opinion though is that I'd never want to play on their server because they think that because it's their server and they have a good helo team or other vehicle... they deserve the vehicle and will team kill or kick someone just to get it. Just that fact alone is no big deal but the fact that they think it's justified is the problem.

My god, it's just a game. You act like it would be the end of the world if you don't get the helo.

You can check my stats... I don't use helo much because I suck and I try to stay away so I don't mess up someone who is good. Once and a while though I need a break from whatever I'm doing and decide to fly for a change and what do you know..... TK!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life. (not pointing any individuals out... just making a point)

We all paid the same amount of money for the game so anyone who gets to a vehicle first gets it. I notice people who are good and never stop them from "whoring" a vehicle but that is what we call courtesy.

I understand that people rent servers and it's their money but it's also ranked and that means it's public otherwise I'd rent one and just my friends and I would be on it and we'd stat pad and I could act like my awesome stats were hard earned. We all know that there are some clans out there who take this very course by banning and kicking...etc. Not all but You know it happens.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-07-29 11:17:50)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6550|The real world

paranoid101 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
Your chopper???.
unwritten rule > chopper belongs to people who have more then 100 hours in the helicopter

you fail, kark whore
spawnofthemist
Banned

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Your chopper???.
unwritten rule > chopper belongs to people who have more then 100 hours in the helicopter

you fail, kark whore
owned.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731

spawnofthemist wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Your chopper???.

you fail, kark whore
owned.
Yawned
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6701
yeah this thread is exactly what i amtalking about if you guys even came and played a round that would be cool, hey bring your whole "clan" i am up for a challenge even if i get my assed kicked i call it a learning experience.....
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Your chopper???.

you fail, kark whore
LMAO.

I pilot alot lately,if there is someone below staff sarge i try and get away quickly before they get in and solo Tv for the round or invite i decent player to be gunner.

Oh and it's hard to know ingame how long someone has been in a chopper.
spawnofthemist
Banned

JaM3z wrote:

yeah this thread is exactly what i amtalking about if you guys even came and played a round that would be cool, hey bring your whole "clan" i am up for a challenge even if i get my assed kicked i call it a learning experience.....
QFE.

agreed 100%

but tonight i can't fight alongside james in your challenges. i'm away out to get plastered.
spawnofthemist
Banned

jord wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Your chopper???.

you fail, kark whore
LMAO.

I pilot alot lately,if there is someone below staff sarge i try and get away quickly before they get in and solo Tv for the round or invite i decent player to be gunner.

Oh and it's hard to know ingame how long someone has been in a chopper.
here's a hint..

if you see elmo1337 or 00.Terror.00 on your team.. get them in the chopper. they own anyone.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Your chopper???.

you fail, kark whore
Well if your going turn it into a personal attack, then I really would get a little more time in game Lance Corporal and seeing you only have nearly 3 hour in an Heli, then I'm guessing that your the one getting taken out of bounds or shot out of it with a M95.

Kark Whore LOLOLOLOL who doesn't play Karkand, hell I played that map to death to when I first joined BF2, funny thing is I haven't play it for ages, but I'm guessing you wouldn't know that and just jumped to a conclusion.
spawnofthemist
Banned

paranoid101 wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Your chopper???.

you fail, kark whore
Well if your going turn it into a personal attack, then I really would get a little more time in game Lance Corporal and seeing you only have nearly 3 hour in an Heli, then I'm guessing that your the one getting taken out of bounds or shot out of it with a M95.

Kark Whore LOLOLOLOL who doesn't play Karkand, hell I played that map to death to when I first joined BF2, funny thing is I haven't play it for ages, but I'm guessing you wouldn't know that and just jumped to a conclusion.
most played map = karkand. of course he'll jump to that conclusion.
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6537
I have only played with Effe and Bulter and I gotta say I can see why they get flack on servers. I have never seen someone fly that little whirly bird like Effe. The word "hacker" almost came out of my mouth I had no idea that they had servers. I would love to play on a server with good people, if only to see how much i suck.
spawnofthemist
Banned
www.tacticsoverprinciples.com theres the links to the servers there

and eFFe is the most effective littlebird pilot in the world. ever.
niomosy
+26|6680
Sorry, there's no such thing as "your" vehichle.  First come, first served.  Get in line.  If you didn't want me in the heli, you shouldn't have died.  Things happen?  Yeah, like me getting in the heli instead of you.  Grow up.  Deal with it.  If I'm going to crasy within a minute or two, you can easily wait that minute or two.  It's time to learn something besides instant gratification, kids.

Talk about a bunch of whining, spoiled little brats that throw a temper tantrum when their favorite toy is taken away from them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard