Daz
+14|6530|Somalia
I have played Warlord and Night Flight for more than a second each and have 50+ hours in Insurgent theatre, its showing up as a IAR award now as I meet the requirements, but I am not getting it. I have tried going back and playing warlord for ages waiting for it to update etc.

Its just not happening, is there any secret requirements that some of you might think I need.

X number of wins X best round score etc.

The SAS ribbon apeared in fine. This one just isnt going in.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6758|The United Center
Go play as Insurgs and get a win.  It should come up then.
Daz
+14|6530|Somalia
You dont realise how hard that is.

Was insurgents and just lost, then I was SAS and then lost wtf is up with that shit.

And I doubt that would do anything.

Didnt have to do that with the other ribbon.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6839|Australia
the insurgents win alot over here on internode. we cap the plaze and shoot the fools that para in....
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6745|Singapore

kontrolcrimson wrote:

the insurgents win alot over here on internode. we cap the plaze and shoot the fools that para in....
Plaza u mean.
Daz
+14|6530|Somalia
Didnt work.

I got a win and it still aint there.

I thought maybe it could be 100 wins in theatre but its still not there.

I need some suggestions, I dont want to be a goon and Email EA and tell them to give me my ribbon.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6687|respawn screen
Don't know why you shouldn't already have it. A lot of people seem to problems with the MECSF-Ribbon, maybe it needs something more than described in UBAR?! I had no problems with it, but that was some patches ago...

One of many MECSF problems threads
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum
i have exactly the same problem, i got all the reqs for insurgent ribbon, but it hasnt been awarded to me for like a month now
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6687|respawn screen

fatherted13 wrote:

i have exactly the same problem, i got all the reqs for insurgent ribbon, but it hasnt been awarded to me for like a month now
That's a cool combination: Insurgent Medal but no Insurgent Ribbon. Maybe it really bugged and 1.4 is your friend???
docnutz
+39|6770|B O S T ON area
Don't sweat it, maybe its a  bug that will get fixed with the next patch.  Just work on your other awards !
Daz
+14|6530|Somalia

docnutz wrote:

Don't sweat it, maybe its a  bug that will get fixed with the next patch.  Just work on your other awards !
Thats the thing, I dont have any to go for.

I might email EA and let them know if it bugs me much more.
Redratson
+2|6604
Just keep playin as insurgents and u should get it.

Last edited by Redratson (2006-07-16 18:03:22)

Mike_J
+68|6680
I got the MECSF ribbon with only 48 hrs in the theater   The SF ribbons are all just jacked
topthrill05
+125|6589|Rochester NY USA
Look at you medal requirement. It only says you have like 20 hours for it. Yet it says you have 50 for the ribbon. Could be the problem.
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6510
My Spetsnaz ribbon shows up here, and it shows up in the recently awarded section of BFHQ, but it's not actually in my ribbons awarded section.

It's a great game, when you look at it.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6777|Cambridge (UK)
All the SF service ribbons are screwy. I got Insurgent recently - with <50hrs in theater.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City
you have to do a "good conduct" round.
kill more than 15 people and do not TK or do vehicle damage.
Thats it
BulletStorm.fin
+1|6646|Finland-->Kymi-->Kotka
Haha! I got that ribbon when I were played about 44h in the Insurgent theatre.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6839|Australia
got the same issue with the mec special forces ribbon
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City
solution:
make a "good conduct" round, 27 kills, no TKs, no TD, no VD, and is yours, also, u dont need to win the round.

Daz wrote:

I have played Warlord and Night Flight for more than a second each and have 50+ hours in Insurgent theatre, its showing up as a IAR award now as I meet the requirements, but I am not getting it. I have tried going back and playing warlord for ages waiting for it to update etc.

Its just not happening, is there any secret requirements that some of you might think I need.

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

solution:
make a "good conduct" round, 27 kills, no TKs, no TD, no VD, and is yours, also, u dont need to win the round.

Hey, i have already posted that !!!

Daz wrote:

Daz
+14|6530|Somalia
I just got it the other day randomly.
Thetruereddevil
+5|6693
this may not be what you wanna hear, but i got my insurgent ribbon with 39 hours, didnt get mecsf until 60 and a half, conclusion, the ribbons are messed up, but you should eventually get them, hang in there!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard