THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...theres a monkey...on fire...

the name makes so much sense now.

i plan on getting my first (and maybe getting started on the second) over the summer.

those are pretty fucking sweet, BM.
your getting a heart with the word trigger across it on a scroll arnt you.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i plan on getting my first (and maybe getting started on the second) over the summer.

either that or your face on my ass.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

ThomasMorgan wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

either that or your face on my ass.
oo oo get the second one
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I suggest the THA-on-arse thing, and a litte sailor "Trigger" heart. I'm telling you, that would lead to some fucked up explanaitions later on in life - it'd be classic!

Just need a tattoo artist talented enough to draw THA's mug.

I was thinking of getting a tattoo, but I don't know what I want. I won't be taking any suggestions from you two, or Trigger for that matter.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-04-10 05:01:09)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6838
I do know a guy with "Your name" on his ass.

I have seen tons of joke tattoos.  I would like to see them on an attractive girl for once though, [/involuntary shudder]
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6743

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Boomer1120 wrote:

post your ink dudes/dudettes.....

Ian Hudgins (my artist) - Murrieta, CA - Anchored Tattoo - 13 total hours

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ … 7228_l.jpg
Which one of those is you?

Fuck sake Burning_Monkey... looks expensive
I had to at least make the guy on the right somewhat bald keke

@ Burning monkey , nice work bro
TheFlipTop
+28|6525
Well I have noticed a few folk mentioning tattoos, and as they are a pet subject of mine, here is one of mine.

And I fuckin loathe BSS!! Tribal - aka Black Swirly Stuff

https://www.zhippo.com/NickBaxterHOSTED/images/gallery/northstreetphoenixNB.jpg

That was a single 8 hour sitting, by a guy named Nick Baxter, from Conneticutt (spelt?) on a trip he made to Ireland last year. My other arm has about 36-38 hours on it so far, but I aint got a pic at the moment, and most folk think its better than what you see here
Entertayner
+826|6571

Does this have anything to do with bf2 - chatter? If it does then there's something wrong with me...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
^agreed, but that's one of the coolest tattoos I've seen. Very nice.
TheFlipTop
+28|6525
The Military and tattoos, sorta go hand in glove. Oh and as I said above other BF2 players have mentioned being tattooed.

Maybe there is something wrong with ya. Are you a christian?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"
Cool tat mate!!
SAF.Razor
SAF-Squad's BHD, JO:E and BF2 n00b
+2|6545|The Netherlands
WOW nice tat m8!! relly nice...

I'm thinking about getting 1 but i dunno what... :S
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6628|The Netherlands
i wana have a nintendo (R)  on my feet =p
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
Maybe there is something wrong with ya. Are you a christian?
Thats a bit harsh.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

SAF.Razor wrote:

Get one of a penis. Or kermit the frog.

Personally, I dislike tattoos.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-23 11:48:41)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

I have the Marine Corps Bulldog on my left calf, and "meat tags" under my left armpit.
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6637|Bristol, England
i want a tattoo but i cant get 1 jus yet as im to young :@ but wen im old enuf i want to have lots of tribal tattoos
TheFlipTop
+28|6525

tbcBeasT wrote:

i want a tattoo but i cant get 1 jus yet as im to young :@ but wen im old enuf i want to have lots of tribal tattoos
And then kickk yerself really hard 10 years later coz ya can do sod all with it, when you want to have it covered
TheFlipTop
+28|6525

PspRpg-7 wrote:

SAF.Razor wrote:

Get one of a penis.
Post a picture of yerself then, so he can get it tattooed as a true likeness of a penis.

Personally I dislike folks like you, you should keep yer opinions to yerself if they cannot be positive.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

How much did that cost you? I've heard that a tattoo costs $100 for the area that the note covers, but surely for something as detailed as that, it would be a lot more? It's pretty impressive though. I can't say that it's the sort of thing that I'd want on me, I'd prefer something much simpler, but it really is a piece of art. The only thing that would worry me would be having something that good done, and then the colours fading over the years so that it didn't look as good.
TheFlipTop
+28|6525

ghettoperson wrote:

How much did that cost you? I've heard that a tattoo costs $100 for the area that the note covers, but surely for something as detailed as that, it would be a lot more? It's pretty impressive though. I can't say that it's the sort of thing that I'd want on me, I'd prefer something much simpler, but it really is a piece of art. The only thing that would worry me would be having something that good done, and then the colours fading over the years so that it didn't look as good.
Cost me the guts of £500, plus travel expenses it would be circa £600 all told. It does depend on the artist, some work faster than others. The other arm though is probably quite a bit more..... well a shit load more. 36 hours and you pay by the hour, aprox £50 p/h, whats that? About £1800 stg. And YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!! a £20 tattoo will look like a £20 tattoo, you see above what £500 will get ya! I wear these for life, IMO £2500 is a fair price for looking damn good And also, you've heard the expression "You can't take it with you!" Bullshit, theres two and a half grand that will be going to my grave with me!!!

The 'fading', which would not be that much, is down to the amount of sunlight you get on them, just make sure you use a good high factor sunblock. They will 'spread' a wee bit under the skin, but the idea is with all Tattoos (and especially good ones) is to have them touched up aprox every 10 to 15 years. But alot of folk I know then go get something else over the top of the first - a Cover-up.

No its not what you would want on your arm either, that Tattoo is extremely personal to myself, and tells of a really shitty time of my life, but that I got over it, hence the Phoenix. It was an arson attack on my business (and 22 other businesses) in Belfast, I lost everything in about 3 hours.

The trick is to spend a LOOOOOOOONG time figuring out what you want on your skin for the next 50 years Be very very sure its to do with YOURSELF, I would not recommend going and picking something out of the books at the Tattooist, coz the chances are you will not be the only one wearing that tattoo, and really the whole damn point is to be individual! Once you have an idea, then go research the best Tattooist you can afford/get to. Look at their portfolios of past work, you do not want a shite artist, this is VERY VERY important to the end result and how you will feel about it. And many tattooists have individual styles too just like a canvas artist, find one whose style you like.

If you (or anyone) have any more questions or want a bit of advice about the subject feel free to PM me.

And I'll get a pic of the £1800 one sorted tomorrow hopefully

And yes, it hurts to have it done!! (but not as much as you think).
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
Personally, i think that tattoo is discusting.

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-07-23 17:36:47)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia
I think it is fucking awesome.

Any tattoo with a big symbolic meaning cant be criticized IMO, its about the persons life, and how they saw it.

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-07-23 17:41:29)

JohnnyBlanco
+44|6572|England

TheFlipTop wrote:

Well I have noticed a few folk mentioning tattoos, and as they are a pet subject of mine, here is one of mine.

And I fuckin loathe BSS!! Tribal - aka Black Swirly Stuff

http://www.zhippo.com/NickBaxterHOSTED/ … enixNB.jpg

That was a single 8 hour sitting, by a guy named Nick Baxter, from Conneticutt (spelt?) on a trip he made to Ireland last year. My other arm has about 36-38 hours on it so far, but I aint got a pic at the moment, and most folk think its better than what you see here
Kick ass man, i think the best are the ones on the Japanese Yakuzu. Google it, they are very intricate and mad as fuck.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6723|Indianapolis, IN
That is one incredible tattoo.
I personally do not like tattoos but I respect the fact that it means something to you and you just didn't get one to get one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard