BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
I was in my computer class in 6th grade, listening to a radio that I had in my pocket. I had just put my earpiece in while we were doing out typing exercises. The music stopped. The report of the first plane hitting Tower 1 came across and I just sat there in awe.

I asked to go to the bathroom, walked by the teachers lounge, where they had the TV on. I stood there and watched the 2nd plane hit live on TV.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-07-26 14:23:30)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830

cpt.fass1 wrote:

cosmichippo wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Cancel the "  Its a hoax ! " bullshit please, just read and answer the question.... fukin child.
Wow, what a small mind you have, and ignorant to others opinions as well. You can deny the facts all you want...yes, the facts, but don't plunder your ignorance on the rest of the posts, let them make up their own mind.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=15533

Here's the thread about loose change if anyone is interested it's 6 pages long so have fun...
oh a post on loose change, alex jones ! thought provoking !

( they blew the buildings up but hit them with planes to make it look cooler )
Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6516|Australia
I was celebrating my birthday at midnight~ish, and watched the planes hit live on TV, i wasn't really celebrating, since it was the 11th it happen, at aus midnight, my birthday is the 10th.

But i watched it live, it was insane.. I did a project on it 2 days later and got an A+.
I got the newspapers in the morning and the next morning and wrote up info.

Little journalist at grade 6 or 7, whenever it was.. 5 years ago.

Hmm.. sad day for america.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

stuck in school (english lessons; urgh, how i hated them, luckyly it's finished now)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
nuclearwynter
+0|6477|U.S.A.
at work about to leave for my run   the girls in the office had the tv on and said something was going on we watched the first two hit. i took my run and at each customers house i dropped in to watch the news and listened to the radio in my truck. the day was surreal.  i live a little north of d.c. and know it would be hit i figure around this area there are so many strategic targets short of nuclear explosives, or enemy troops on our soil we're safe where i'm at. of course either of those two options we'll be the first to go.  everyone i came across that day seem to be in daze but everyone kept on doing what needed to be done helped each other as the phones were so tied up there were only those that were close to help. a day people don't forget
lagerfool
+23|6758|SE Virgina
Listening to the whole thing on Howard Stern
OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15
+-1|6658|Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Did you Guys saw the movie called  "Loose Change" ??
Redhell14
+8|6505|Germany
i was in scholl in my maths class that day/time when there was a message from the principal telling all the teachers to turn on CNN... i didnt really get any of what happend till i got home seeing that my english was pretty bad back then and i just moved to detroit!
Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6516|Australia

OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15 wrote:

Yes, it makes you ask alot of questions..
malarkeycoon
+16|6633|Cardiff
Asleep. It was the middle of the night in NZ
OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15
+-1|6658|Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Reizors wrote:

OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15 wrote:

ooO sht ya man i was so fucked up when i saw that movie but it makes sense if you really think about it

But to answer the question what this post is really about...  I came back home and saw it live what was happening on a news channel.

Last edited by OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15 (2006-07-27 06:44:22)

(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6639
I was watching the news when the first hit, and kept watching all day, the night before I watched a documentary about these guys that demo buildings for a living, and when the first tower went down I remember thinking "This is EXACTLY what happens when they use demo charges", and everything they talked about when controlling a building fall happened exactly as I had watched it happen on discovery 15 times the night before, and everything since has been more and more suspicious INCLUDING the fact that the "evidence" meaning the steel structure that would help show why the buildings failed (first time in history thats ever happened, and there have been buildings that sustained 100X greater damage and didn't fall) anyway all that steel was transported immediately out of country and melted down, thereby ending any chance of scientific investigation of the event.

Flame all you want but I will take any discussion of this BS back to the overwhelming evidence that it could not have happened the way they want us to believe...
MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6726|New York
I was at school only a couple of miles from the WTC towers when it happened. I was sitting in spanish class, i was bored, so I looked out the window and saw this enormous plume of black smoke, but I didn't see the actual towers because some other buildings were blocking them. I thought "wow, that's a big ass fire". Then, I heard the principal over the loudspeaker say that the school is on lock-down and he said there was an explosion at the WTC. At that point I was scared, i was only 10. A couple of hours later, many parents were stopping by the school and taking  their kids home. My dad picked me up and while I was outside I could smell the smoke. There weren't many people on the street. I got home and turned on the news and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6799|The planet Tophet
i was in school in 5th grade and like one teracher came over and wispered to our teacher and then we went to his classroom and watched it for about an hour talked about it a little then went back to class i was like wtf? our school didnt want us watching it but some of the teachers kept the tv on... the high schoolers got to watch it but the priciple tried to make them not.. i got home and watched tv the rest of the day
phlyry
+1|6547
I was in a company meeting and on the way back to our office, someone told me they heard on the radio that a plane had crashed into the first tower and that they didn't know if it was a smaller plane/accident.  The whole office 40+ people crowded into the conference room to watch and when the 2nd plane hit it was evident that we were under attack.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6685|Sweden
I was playing computer, I think it was Max Payne or something, then my father came into my room and said: "WWIII has started! Turn on youre TV". I turned on the TV and was stuck there for 10 hours with the pause menu of Max Payne in the background. Like everybody else I first thought it was a scene from a movie... Then I saw the second plane (all in realtime), and I coudnt belive it, seing desperate people in the windows and people jumping right down to the ground. It was even worse when the buildings was collapsing. It looked so evil and unrealistic, houndreds of people must have died inthere at that very moment.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6709|Florida

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

WyrdNyrd wrote:

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

Make sure you let them know that "most proudest" is incorrect to say...
Its a double positive, proudest is allready most...
Would that follow the same for the people who reacted to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?
Yes, correct grammar was in effect during the early 40s...
Yes, I am also sure that already is with one 'L' not two as in allready???
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6600|Sweden
Had been playing PES5 at my friends flat, and heard about some plane-crash on the way home.
Immediately turned the TV on when I came home, and sat there for the rest of the evening.
Still get "the chill*" when I see them scenes.

* Don't know if its called the chill, but its when your neck-hair raises.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6743
I had a very strange experience during the attacks.

Woke up late that day. Was supposed to be meeting some friends in town so thought i would grab some breakfast after i had a shower before one of my friends came to pick me up in her car. Had the shower and went into the kitchen to get my cerial, but my brother and dad were in the way. They were glued to the TV so i looked also.

One of the planes had already crashed and the news was going mad. My dad then went to phone my mum to see if she had see what was going on, as he went for the phone the other plane hit.

I then phone my friend and she was just on her way over, so went outside. Before i left i told my brother that he needed to text me to let me know what was happening.

You could see everyone in town was completely oblivious to what was going on, but people were getting text messages then looking shocked.

We met up with our other friends, one of which had just come home from New York two days before and had actually been in the World Trade center 48 hours ago. She was very Pale because she knew what could have happened to her if she had not left.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6630|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i cant remember. but after watching the footage. it will haunt me for the rest of my life
mofo65
+6|6624|Valrico, FL USA
I had just picked up a coworker who was getting tires replaced when he informed me that one plane hit the WTC, we got back to the office and we all got online to see it all unfold.  not knowing what else was going to happen the 1st thing i did was go to the ATM and took out $1000.00 just in case.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Reizors wrote:

OuTeR_DiMeNsIoN15 wrote:

http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154
Xbone Stormsurgezz
p1.topher
+16|6480|USA
Sleeping, a buddy of mine came banging on my window to wake me up.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
asleep
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6579
I got home from school turned on the TV and there it was the BBC Breaking news and i was watching it for sometime. Sad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard