Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ose+change

Watch this when you have some time to spend.  It's an hour long documentary on the 9/11 cover-up.  Please watch it and post your comments and feelings about it, and absolutely DO NOT casually dismiss it as a hard Left-wing agenda video.  This video presents facts and events that no one from the government has explained nor cared to comment on.

If you want to see higher quality video of the events, just google for the Loose Change video, as I know that Google video doesn't have the best of quality.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6709
Have any of you guys seen the 911 documentary where two guys were already documenting the a NY fire fighters.  One guy went in with the fire fighters and got the collaps on film from inside the building.  Horrific vidio footage that most people will never see( ITs to much for tv). I saw it on WinAmp TV, but I think it is being suppressed.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Yeah, I saw that.  If you have a P2P client, just search for 'Faces of Death' and the faces of death 9/11 CNN documentary will show up.  It's pretty frightening, but neglects to go over some of the things that the Loose Change video goes over.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6709

Marconius wrote:

Yeah, I saw that.  If you have a P2P client, just search for 'Faces of Death' and the faces of death 9/11 CNN documentary will show up.  It's pretty frightening, but neglects to go over some of the things that the Loose Change video goes over.
well the focus of that one was not realy the goverment conspericy,  it was more the experince of the people there were realy there when it happend.

I have not had time to watch this one yet.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2006-02-23 11:47:01)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Yeah ches I've seen that one it was played on channel 2 a year after 9/11 I think, they also play it on discovery channel alot I think(well once a year)
cfhdavid
+0|6682
My brother showed that to me.  It is completely insane.  I completely believe that the American people should rise up and possibly with UN help conduct investigations into the shady dealings of the president, vice president, and all the shadowy power figures who pull the puppet strings just out of sight.  The government is supposed to be for the people, by the people, and yet our power slips away ever so slowly...
Mantlsman
+1|6646
II was left speechless. Since 2001, I have been duped into believing the lies. If this is in fact the truth, then it NEEDs to be put public. How can people be so blind! Get this on the 6 pmnews!!! I am not sure who was behind  this, the video says the U.S Government. but who? The whole government? Bush?
h4r13quin
+0|6728
I have seen Loose Change.  It does pose some very concerning questions.
IronFerret
+48|6657|Mexico City.
That video its so sad.. i like a lot the US, but that goverment is just dark.. i miss a lot B.Clinton even im not U.S. citizen, americans has to realize that the shit of this goverment its spreading all over the world..
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
Look up Bush and Opus Dei and you'll get some interesting stuff..
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6658|California
Im so ashamed of mankind, I wish Judgement day would come. Maybe theres hope.

We all know whats right and wrong in our hearts and souls, cant we all just do right?

I think its time mankind as a whole started a new way or plan, what side am I really on?

Heres to a new Tommorow,
     HI  my names David and Im from planet Earth. I PROMISE never to hurt you or tell you what to do. Can we be friends. that was simple enough.

Im ready to be jugded, are you? and Im not even religious.

Id rather give the planet back to the animals, they seem to know something more about LIFE than we do.

Watching that video was very moving to me, Ill now go listen to "Tyrant" and "Genocide" by my favorite band Judas Priest.

METAL ON
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
Wooooo I went for a job interview for an IT possition on the 23rd floor of the 1st tower, went in and took the test 2 weeks before that happened. And thank god I failed, never been so lucky to be stupid. Also my roommate at teh time was going on his honeymoon flying on an American Airlines flight out of newark. One that left 10 mins after the one highjacked flight from newark. Scary scary day luckaly I didn't loose anyone close to me
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
It's a rather funny thing about our adminastration right now. That important files just seem to go missing or get distroyed on a day to day bases. It's funny how the IRS in this country can hunt me down for 150 dollars owed in back taxes but other parts of the government can loose billions of support money. Money to the katrina victoms and stores in New York after 9/11, now I'm literally talking about Billions of dollars not millions but billions and when asked for records they say "well we destroyed them", or "we where worried about getting the people there funding so we didn't really keep track of it". And companies in florida and other states getting qualified for 9/11 loans where stores in New York get denied.

We seriously need a change in this company and it's not a change to democrate stance, Let's face it the two parties are the same. This country of mine is not run for the people any more, it's run like a business where our government is our boss and they cash in every day.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6770|New York
What's really suspicious, is how the FBI came by all of those places near the Pentagon, and took all of the tapes that recorded the impact.. That gas station one showed what looked like a missile.. there was no way in hell that it was a commercial flight.. The  light posts on the highway were just plucked out of the ground, they weren't even snapped...

I really don't think Bush is behind this "consiracy" though.. He just doesn't seem smart enough to cover all of this up..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

What's really suspicious, is how the FBI came by all of those places near the Pentagon, and took all of the tapes that recorded the impact.. That gas station one showed what looked like a missile.. there was no way in hell that it was a commercial flight.. The  light posts on the highway were just plucked out of the ground, they weren't even snapped...

I really don't think Bush is behind this "consiracy" though.. He just doesn't seem smart enough to cover all of this up..
That is very true.

However, somone had the brains to tell Bush to try and supress the 9/11 investigation. Why, I wonder?

BTW, I probably won't be able to watch the video.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

I just finished watching the whole thing. That was a really good video. If they could get some money to put into it, it could be as big as Michael Moore's stuff. Anyways, a real eye-opener. Great video. The only thing I don't get is how they would have set up the planes crashing into the buildings. They couldn't have hired someone to kill themselves by crashing a plane into the tower.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
Home there's suicide bombers, so I don't think it would be that hard to find a religious zelot to munipulate into doing such an act.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
It has been time to re-do the american government for sometime now, but were all to lazy to take action.

For I was born to rule the world but also cursed with a lack of ambition.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
Mmm, reminds me of Angels and Demons, where an important Vatican official hires a deeply anti-religious assasin to blow up Vatican City. Of course, he fails, but the official was trying to advance his own position.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ziggy_79x
+4|6685
The people that made this video deserve the nobel prize for biggest balls. I no longer have any doubt at all that there is a massive conspiracy at work here. When truth stares you in the face and you don't recoginze it or AT LEAST acknowledge it. You are a sheep.

I hear the "hardcore conservative" mascot "Baahhhing77" in the distance.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia
http://www.question911.com/links.php        download link +other related stuff
Rathji
+1|6683
I watched Loose change a few days ago and found it really interesting. One thing I just can't shake is the fact that these guys claim the planes that crashed were not civilian airline jets....Missles at the pentagon, missles into the ground in Penn. where the highjackers were supposedly overpowered by passengers on the plane. The evidence they gave was pretty good I suppose except for one major glaring ommision that you would have to be blind not to see.........

If these were not airliners, then where are the people who supposedly died on these flights? I mean if these flights didnt crash, then what happened to thse people who were on the planes?
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6825|Netherlands
Certain civilian clothing dressed people where looking in formed lines over a wide spreaded area around the Pentagon for the smallest possible aircraft debris,              pickt it up and removed it from the crash area,
without waiting for the emergency crash units  and other investigators....?!!
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco

Rathji wrote:

I watched Loose change a few days ago and found it really interesting. One thing I just can't shake is the fact that these guys claim the planes that crashed were not civilian airline jets....Missles at the pentagon, missles into the ground in Penn. where the highjackers were supposedly overpowered by passengers on the plane. The evidence they gave was pretty good I suppose except for one major glaring ommision that you would have to be blind not to see.........

If these were not airliners, then where are the people who supposedly died on these flights? I mean if these flights didnt crash, then what happened to thse people who were on the planes?
We don't have any idea, Rathji, which makes this all the more insidious.  We'll only be able to find out if enough people keep pushing for the FBI and government to drop the curtains and show us what really happened.
As Loose Change noted, the audio from Flight 93 sounded really staged, and a cell phone caller in a lavatory noted that he heard an explosion and saw smoke before his line went dead.  Another member on these forums who worked at an Air Force base saw two fighter jets come back after the events of 9/11, one of them missing its Air-to-Air ordnance.

The real planes could've been shot down, with the same precise evidence removal planned and carried out by the FBI just like in the Flight 93 landing site, the Pentagon, and the removal and destruction of the forensic WTC evidence.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6685

Homeschtar wrote:

The only thing I don't get is how they would have set up the planes crashing into the buildings. They couldn't have hired someone to kill themselves by crashing a plane into the tower.
This particular question is why they show you the footage of the NASA jumbo jet being flown remotely for fuel research before being crashed. I believe he said it flew for like 16 hours, landed 10 times and, made 60 approaches. And this was in the early 1980's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard