NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6515|Infiltrating the Smurf Village

oberst_enzian wrote:

BetterThanNyte wrote:

arrogance is pretty unattractive...   They would look a lot better in my eyes if they cut the "better than everyone" crap
lol. explain the thinking behind your alias then please.
so so pwned.   Lol the arrogance if all for fun dude.  BTW you were PWNED.
NASTY_BUTLER

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

On BLACK OPS 1, TOP Kamikazie came on with some other clan and gave us some trouble against me and fellow Black Ops members.

Was great fun to have both teams running squads of Skilled Players.

For the Record, BLKOPS took victory in the majority of the rounds, but It wasn't a walk in the park and it was almost always close.
Yeah Jester it was wrong of them to ban kamikaze w/o proof of hax.   I hope its not permanent.  Its a shame...we are good playes but we dont hack.   You will miss out on some good challenges if you ban us.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I dont play SF, AF or EF just BF.  Some of your fella's turned up on a EA Uk this week, I soon fkd off though.  Wether they are on my team or agaisnt my team they take the points.  That isnt a complaint a bitch just a fact and due to that I go elsewhere. Thats the case with anyone not just TOP.

Last night a row was going on for about 4 maps/8 games about Squad domination etc and how it spoils games etc.  I was too bustyre-spawning to get involved "on screen" in the argument but I knew where the guy was coming from.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

Hey TOP guys, would you guys mind a Guy From Australia?
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6539
naked? yes
clothed? yes
covered in penut butter holding a tranny magazine? NO! of course we wouldnt mind go to www.tacticsoverprinciples.com
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England

J.P.Morgen wrote:

elite wrote:

so you apparently u win every round of sf......do you win every round of normal bf2??
If we aren't winning every round of SF.
i seen you guys lose plenty of times on wake island.....if i remember correctly butler was saying.....'ohh this is so humiliating, omg humiliating'
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

elite wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

elite wrote:

so you apparently u win every round of sf......do you win every round of normal bf2??
i seen you guys lose plenty of times on wake island.....if i remember correctly butler was saying.....'ohh this is so humiliating, omg humiliating'
Then I doubt you remember correctly, because that doesn't sound like Butler.  Chances are good it was the smurf who bought his account off Ebay.
J.P.Morgen
+7|6689|In a 24/7 Night Server

elite wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

elite wrote:

Lose at Wake, never.
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
i swear to god....it was the first time i saw butler with his new account.....na$ty_butler and he was talking to me same voice, same everythin and we lost and i thought he was about to cry...i swear
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6772|Canada, Ont
I got a Personal Message from xWSxCriminalx with the same information he put in the Thread I posted in.

I find it VERY amusing that you would accuse ME of Banning any TOP Member. First of all The Screenshot showing a player getting banned is on Special Forces Server. I Clearly stated that it was on BLACK OPS 1 Server, my Clans Server that we played against 1 TOP Member, Kamikazie. Its a Regular BF2 Ranked Server.

We have many Admins on, and I played around 7 rounds against Kamikazie and I heard NO Complaint about anybody Hacking in the Server and I don't think he was Banned while I was there, or perhaps it was an Auto-Admin 1 Round Ban for TKing to many times. Or Maybe it wasn't even a Ban on our Server as you guys seem to be confused on where I come from. www.bf2blackops.com <--- We are a decent group of guys (for the most part) who can recignize tallent and a challange.

xWSxCriminalx Needs to learn to read before he jumps the gun and falsely accuses our group of players with False information and a Screenshot that isn't even Effective in his Offense. I laughed.

(Tried to make this a Personal Message But BF2s Forums PM System is Bugged)
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica

elite wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

elite wrote:

Screenshot?  Otherwise I will take this as the usual BS u spew out.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

I got a Personal Message from xWSxCriminalx with the same information he put in the Thread I posted in.

I find it VERY amusing that you would accuse ME of Banning any TOP Member. First of all The Screenshot showing a player getting banned is on Special Forces Server. I Clearly stated that it was on BLACK OPS 1 Server, my Clans Server that we played against 1 TOP Member, Kamikazie. Its a Regular BF2 Ranked Server.

We have many Admins on, and I played around 7 rounds against Kamikazie and I heard NO Complaint about anybody Hacking in the Server and I don't think he was Banned while I was there, or perhaps it was an Auto-Admin 1 Round Ban for TKing to many times. Or Maybe it wasn't even a Ban on our Server as you guys seem to be confused on where I come from. www.bf2blackops.com <--- We are a decent group of guys (for the most part) who can recignize tallent and a challange.

xWSxCriminalx Needs to learn to read before he jumps the gun and falsely accuses our group of players with False information and a Screenshot that isn't even Effective in his Offense. I laughed.

(Tried to make this a Personal Message But BF2s Forums PM System is Bugged)
*wrong thread*

Last edited by stryyker (2006-07-27 12:14:54)

darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6689
the only time ive played with top on sf was when nexar was palace glitching

hopefully one day ill be able to play with/against you guys.
Chou
+737|6792
Where do I stand in line to suck the cock?
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
|TOP| you play INF PCW's ???? if you want a real challenge plz add me to you Xfire
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I will vouch for Jester_Player in that I play their server all the time, it doesn't run SF.  Maybe a case of mistaken identity.
VidSicious
+25|6776
You guys usually play as a squad of medics wearing the enemy down and then reviving each other which is almost unbeatable.  (I play medic too for the same reason, so no knock there.)  I preach that tactic whenever I join a clan server and can get in their squad.  A squad of medics, communicating on TS or Vent will steamroll just about any team of loosely squaded up public n00bs.   You have the system down so I would expect you guys to pwn. 

I can usually beat you guys for the gold, but getting a squad of public nubs to play cohesively to beat you is tough.   I can remember some good fights around the Convoy on Ghost knowing that if I didn't get all 3 of you that I would be hearing zap, zap, zap and the flag would be capped before I could respawn.

I'd join TOP since my clan pussed out and went back to MOH, but I am afraid of having to suck stick like a previous poster mentioned.  Besides, I am so old that I would be a shoo-in for OBC instead.
bEAv3D
+24|6695|Fayettenam, NC USA
y0, just wanted to put out a friendly challenge.  You TOP guys should stop by the Chicken Shack sometime.  We run SF maps (lots of Warlord).  I'm definitely not saying we are the best, but we can usually hold our own.  If you want to set up a scrimmage or anything, just stop by www.hthclan.com and put a time, date, and details up on the forum.  We will try our best to schedule something.  If you do stop by, you can recognize all the members by their )HTH( tags.  This goes for anyone else who wants to get some on the Shack.  We are pretty good admins, and don't kick for someone whipping the dog piss out of us. 

The IP is below....
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I will vouch for Jester_Player in that I play their server all the time, it doesn't run SF.  Maybe a case of mistaken identity.
QFT

No SF there. Great flying maps though
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

King_County_Downy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

QFT

we have (2) servers
comet241
+164|6767|Normal, IL
actually, me and a couple guys have been playing SF a shit-ton (it's metric, look it up) lately, as vanilla is overplayed and the REAL battlefield die-hards tend to play SF I find. It's a great expansion, I feel, and this is the one shining star that EA/DICE have come out with. It deserves some credit.

coincidentally, me and a couple of my friends did happen to join a server with you and some of the TOP guys just the other night on SF. While it is debatable who was doing the tearing up (OGG or TOP) since we were on the same team, we kicked ass nonetheless .....

didn't read everything here mostly cause im lazy as hell, but does TOP have a SF server? would be interested in the IP.... or the IP of anyone who runs a good SF server.....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

comet241 wrote:

actually, me and a couple guys have been playing SF a shit-ton (it's metric, look it up) lately, as vanilla is overplayed and the REAL battlefield die-hards tend to play SF I find. It's a great expansion, I feel, and this is the one shining star that EA/DICE have come out with. It deserves some credit.

coincidentally, me and a couple of my friends did happen to join a server with you and some of the TOP guys just the other night on SF. While it is debatable who was doing the tearing up (OGG or TOP) since we were on the same team, we kicked ass nonetheless .....

didn't read everything here mostly cause im lazy as hell, but does TOP have a SF server? would be interested in the IP.... or the IP of anyone who runs a good SF server.....
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/66.199.251.76:16567.png
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
We've been getting it populated but the constant server crashes take a toll.  When players get used to being on the server it should start to be filled on a regular basis.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

stryyker wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

QFT

we have (2) servers
I play their servers...as in BLACKOPS.  I've played in the "EA Official" SF, good server, good teamwork, a lot of in game chat (not that it is not amusing).
NASTY_BUTLER

comet241 wrote:

YES TOP HAS AN SF SERVER....ITS ALMOST TWO WEEKS OLD SO WE ARE TRYING STILL TO GET REGULARS

OK guys its official our server is up. The kind folks at OBC prompted me to make a server they so lent me their name, the server is called:

EA OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL The IP is 66.199.251.76:16567

Play the Entire Western World! - We have one of the few servers in NY, this lets the Californians and the Euros play on a level playing field. This is the best server location in the world for all countries in Europe and North America to play effectively together. Trust us....we are a fully international clan and we ping tested heavily.

No Additional Rules - Yes folks, pure BF2 as it was meant to be played.

No Censorship - Express yourself freely without consequence in a truly adult server

No Perma Bans - Hey, we all make mistakes. A lil' timeout is fine but nothing in a video game calls for a life term. 1 week max.

No Gaymores - FF Damage from claymores is increased to maximum and all other explosives reduced. FF Mines will only damage tanks instead of destroy them. FF Grenades and small arms reduced too.

No Punishing - We have removed this senseless distraction.

Diversity - Team swap in a two round map rotation to mix it up.

More Diversity - A brand new bold map line-up with fifteen variations in each rotation. Plays both 64 and 32 player map versions for strategic play mixed with karkandlike MAYHEM!

Crash Insurance - When it crashes thanks to EA's genious the beginning two maps will be 32 player to keep things interesting for those who rejoin while it starts to fill up again.

Clan/Community Perks - Clans are encouraged to team up together to encourage teamplay. On request we can add your tag to our list that allows your members to move more freely between teams so you can stick together.

Communication - We paid more to get you the highest quality VOIP setting. You don't owe us anything just use it and play to win!

Admins that can take it - Face it, you know TOP gets alot of (undue) shit from the weak-willed. We don't plan on turning that hypocritical BS back at you though....that would be .... well, weak. Come and gang up on us, kick our asses, the only thing you will get is our respect.

Uncensored forum - Give us your comments or complaints and we will promptly make fun of you.....but we wont stop you from saying them anyway. www.tacticsoverprinciples.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard