REYKON
+8|6602
anyone taking some vacation time this summer?

I actually plan to go to hawaii sometime before school starts up again. i'll probably be on the island of oahu. oh and does anyone know of some places and cool things i can do out there?
Erkut.hv
+124|6747|California
I plan to move all my shite to another spot. I have to move, so my vacation will be spent moving my crap to another place.

Hrmmmm... Hawaii? Uh, hot chicks and alcohol on the beach, nuf said.
Wreckognize
+294|6497
I just got back from a 20 day vacation to Europe.  It was badass.
Chou
+737|6802

Obey_m0rph3us wrote:

Where you been?
Dr_3V|L
+51|6737|Twente, The Netherlands
Switzerland, for 2 weeks.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6720|th3 unkn0wn

REYKON wrote:

I actually plan to go to hawaii sometime before school starts up again. i'll probably be on the island of oahu. oh and does anyone know of some places and cool things i can do out there?
My 12th floor balcony. It would have been my backyard but I don't have one

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-07-26 13:28:56)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

my place of business is the farthest i have gone so far
topthrill05
+125|6590|Rochester NY USA
Cedar Point.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
bottom of the ocean.. with concrete shoes..

i killed a mafia boss
ghettoperson
+1,943|6661

Mountainbiking in Switzerland for two weeks, starting Sunday. W00p w00p!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6720|th3 unkn0wn

Choumichel wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

REYKON wrote:

My 12th floor balcony. It would have been my backyard but I don't have one
Dude, you have a balcony with 12 floors..? damn you must be loaded
Nah, I just happen to live on the 12th floor of a shabby 22 floor tower block in London (30mins walk from Tower Bridge and 35mins from the Tower Of London) of which 95% of the tenants are from Bangladesh or of Bengali origin so that pretty much sums up how crap a place it is. Luckily I'm only here on a temp basis and hoping to successfully bid for permanent property in the more affluent Isle of Dogs/Canary Wharf area. As for loaded I'm quite the opposite...
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6530|Montucky
Yellowstone National Park.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida
I went to Virginia Beach a couple weeks ago already, and Im going to Cedar Point for the weekend.  I took a vacation to Florida back in March.
Home
Section.80
+447|6859|Seattle, Washington, USA

Oregon coast for a week.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

Dr_3V|L wrote:

Switzerland, for 2 weeks.
funny, since i was just in the netherlands and belgium (yay, french fries with everything) for 3 days

anyhow i think i'll be staying pretty much at home. i live right by the crystal-clear lake (private beach FTW!!!!), can go boating on my own boat, and get my moms cooking. so why should i go to some crappy place with a bad bed, crammed beaches, dirty water, shit food ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Jepeto87
+38|6697|Dublin
Im going to France in 20-ish hours. Then later im going to Berlin followed by Sophia, I cant wait!
T4rd
+44|6688|West Point, NY
I'm thinking about Iraq!  (Yes, I'm US Army.)
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6603|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Off to Budapest with the lads 5 days of fun
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6701
im not doing shit this summer i have to go to boot camp for the navy cadets.
Brasso
+1,549|6642

I went outside a little while yesterday....That was my vacation from the computer
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Wreckognize
+294|6497

Choumichel wrote:

Obey_m0rph3us wrote:

Where you been?
Started off in England, took an overnight ferry to France, then to Belgium, then to the Netherlands, then down to Germany, then to Switzerland, then home.  It was really cool.  I got to see Normandy and Omaha, and the WWI museum at Ypres.
Pilky
Banned
+3|6509
cuba

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard