kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
cs is just stupid run and gun whocannadespamthemost all the time, no one ever plays the CTF, bomb, or strategy/goal oriented maps anymore, and unfortunately has turned alot of people to the mindset that all mpfps games should be the same, that's why I rarely play BF2 for more than a few rounds anymore, I find a server with people working towards goals and acting as teams, then a few leave, and a few new people show up, and it turns into a run and gun whocannadespamthemost game like CS, smurfs everywhere, people immediately running from the flag as soon as it's capped knowing that in a matter of seconds an enemy is bound to show up and take it, the only thing that remotely needs skill on cs is the all sniper levels, requiring you to lead pretty good, which in it's credit I do better at than bf2 because almost every pull of the trigger with the l-96 is preceded by a split-second lag that I can't seem to get rid of, when I can find a hostie or bomb server the cs run and gun bitches always endup voting up some rocket spam map next

eddieted four spelin

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-26 08:39:17)

Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
you are a smart cracker.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6602|Sydney, Australia

PspRpg-7 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You base this on?
90% of responses on BF2S to topics suggesting any semblance of realism, perhaps?
I suppose it is kinda retarded trying to say CSS is better than BF2 on  BATTLEFIELD FORUM. Xfire disagrees.
well i never run my xfire when i play bf2 and that is the only way xfire can get info on what games are being played as it always uploads what ever game u are playing when u have xfire on so all those noobs who think css has more then bad luck my clan plays both and we have all given css away for awhile to play bf2
BADHEAD
+6|6500|Oblivion
Im not fan of it myself.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Never played it, and never will....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard