Ryan
+1,230|6881|Alberta, Canada

wow, he isnt getting 3 grand a day. he was at like 225 000 yesterday and maybe even the day before.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6809|AUS, Canberra
if you look at his graphs for global score you will see he has been playing......besides....who cares?
WhiteStain
+3|6774|NEPA
WOW People still care about Blazin.UK? Apparently someone has no life if they can worry about someone elses.
Ryan
+1,230|6881|Alberta, Canada

i have a life, thats why im only at 4 grand (almost) i know the blazin is justa  cheater/fake but i like to see his points each day, his crazy cheating scores, and when he becomes a sgtmajc.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6827|England
LOL, he isnt good enough to cheat...
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6825|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

ryan_14 wrote:

i have a life, thats why im only at 4 grand (almost) i know the blazin is justa  cheater/fake but i like to see his points each day, his crazy cheating scores, and when he becomes a sgtmajc.
Ryan, accusations of cheating are far too low of a blow..that's just a stupid comment.
People that play with him daily, meself included, certainly have never seen anything remotely suspicious since the patch. Back in th ol' days vanilla BF2 , i think everyone but me and a few, rode blackhawks constantly. He's a stand-up guy very nice.
dan500
+57|6886
*YAWN*

I dont care how many points he gets
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6827|England
Can somebody write a script that automatically deletes threads started with "Blazin" in them?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6813|Nova Scotia, Canada

Kobrakai wrote:

Can somebody write a script that automatically deletes threads started with "Blazin" in them?
I'm sure Chuy would appreciate that!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6858

ryan_14 wrote:

He's not a cheater or a fake. He got his stats legit. You're just a jelous little twat who has nothing better to do than constantly monitor someone else's play habbits and then go bitch around the forums because he isn't conforming to your expectations. Grow the fuck up. People have lives. So fucking what if he isnt playing as much? Does anyone really care? No? Then STFU and sit down.
DeathCalibre
+0|6781
Who's blazin.uk? I'm not really interested in players who acheive high scores by reviving everyone left, right and centre and have a 0.5 KD Ratio - especially at those high ranks.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6809|Canada, Ont
Hes a Terrible Player with Nothing Better To Do In His Day.

He aimed to get #1 so People like you would Notice him...Its Working...oh yeah...its Working.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6886|-
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CARE?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard