F1r3f0xx
+3|6589
I keep getting this message as a kick reason when joining any server. It's just started after i had to re-install Windows because i lost my system config. The wording of the message seems to make me think that the compy thinks i'm not an administrator, and yet i am. In fact, i'm the only user on this machine! I'm confused...

Running Windows XP btw...
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6668|Washington DC

F1r3f0xx wrote:

I keep getting this message as a kick reason when joining any server. It's just started after i had to re-install Windows because i lost my system config. The wording of the message seems to make me think that the compy thinks i'm not an administrator, and yet i am. In fact, i'm the only user on this machine! I'm confused...

Running Windows XP btw...
Using that big bold yellow Search button above would have yielded this helpful thread.

You should try using it next time ...
F1r3f0xx
+3|6589
Thing is, i've never run a single DVD on my machine (other than game DVDs, such as HL2 and BF2), and i've done a full system scan with ewido anti-spyware. Still can't play my beloved BF2!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6668|Washington DC

Did you disable your anti-virus software to see if this is the problem?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6549|Boston, MA
I've had the same problem a little while ago, here's what helped me fix the problem:

Boogeyman81 wrote:

try updating punkbuster manually heres the link    http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard