USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6520|Daytona Beach, FL
Alright I'm sick and tired of gettin my F-35 taken away because of these clueless pilots who don't know how to fly know how to instantly jump in the plane the second it spawns... How do they do it? Is there a certain spot?.. or is it just the person who can press the enter vehicle key the fastest?

btw, I don't mind plane whores as long as long they can stay up for a decent period (>10 minutes, regardless of plane unless you're USMC in a Chinese map).. what I do mind are the idiots who constantly get shot down and then selfishly run to the plane spawn only to get shot down again.
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands
- Go on low ping servers
- Just _hold_ E
- Know where the cockpit is when the plane spawns (try on local server or something)
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6641|Tasmania
HahAhaha, we're not telling you.

EDIT: Okay, I'M not telling you.

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-07-25 14:18:33)

PRiMACORD
+190|6636|Home of the Escalade Herds
Anywhere on the head with the M95.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere

Mr. Bondt wrote:

- Go on low ping servers
- Just _hold_ E
- Know where the cockpit is when the plane spawns (try on local server or something)
are you sure you have to hold it down? i thought you had to just press it as fast as you can...
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6784|London UK

PRiMACORD wrote:

lol true
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

PRiMACORD wrote:

As much as I used to hate TKing for planes.. its unfortunately become an attractive option for me.. considerin I could easily make up for lost points if I manage to stay airborne.

I'm usually honorable in my gameplay.. although I just got a TK kick because this moron corporal was throwin flashbangs and shootin around me with his rifle in an attempt to distract me from the plane. I have very little patience for that kind of crap.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-25 14:22:16)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6636|Birmingham, UK
Hold it down. Otherwise you might jump out (if tapping) and someone who has been holding down E will get in.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England
yeh, just stand where the cockpit wud be and hold donw "enter".

for me its F
Entertayner
+826|6582

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Alright I'm sick and tired of gettin my F-35 taken away because of these clueless pilots who don't know how to fly know how to instantly jump in the plane the second it spawns... How do they do it? Is there a certain spot?.. or is it just the person who can press the enter vehicle key the fastest?

btw, I don't mind plane whores as long as long they can stay up for a decent period (>10 minutes, regardless of plane unless you're USMC in a Chinese map).. what I do mind are the idiots who constantly get shot down and then selfishly run to the plane spawn only to get shot down again.
I've always wondered about this myself, I have recently learned that its usually.. lets take for example, the AH on wake, if you stand right where the nose is I pretty much ALWAYS get in and usually gunner because you come 2nd but you still almost always get it.  So i'm guessing it's around the edges of the vehicle at the cockpit Not sure about a tank though...

FFLink13 wrote:

for me its F
It's F for me too.

Old school FPS players for the win!

Do you use C to crouch as well?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

FFLink13 wrote:

for me its F
For me its the middle mouse button.. I tried puttin it on my gamepad.. unfortunately that led to numerous accidental ejections
TXVeteran512
+16|6503

PRiMACORD wrote:

well said
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

for me its F
It's F for me too.

no.

i play MOHAA style!
AllmightyOz
+50|6498|United States - Ohio
If someone with a lower PING gets the f-35 before you on wake, sometimes u get rocketed off the side of the carrier into the water . So be careful. Dont stand near the edge of the carrier waiting for it, or UNDER where it spawns. The F-35 on the lift, that is.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6805|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Who cares......LOL
T0rr3nt
+54|6589|Michigan

PRiMACORD wrote:

qft.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere
huh, i didn't know that holding it down works... gotta try that with my tank
Microwave
_
+515|6666|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I crouch under the cockpit.....i always either get pilot or gunner (heli). 
Entertayner
+826|6582

AllmightyOz wrote:

If someone with a lower PING gets the f-35 before you on wake, sometimes u get rocketed off the side of the carrier into the water . So be careful. Dont stand near the edge of the carrier waiting for it, or UNDER where it spawns. The F-35 on the lift, that is.
You can get spiked aswell, I've done that before when a nub, ran straight at a j-10 to get in it... needless to say it pwned me
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

for me its F
It's F for me too.

I kept it as E, but all other controls are basically just like CoD controls.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
every jet takes 50 seconds to respawn.

Every jet respawns at the exact same spot.

In almost every hanger there are lines or dots that show where the jet will spawn.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Kubra Dam - USMC: F-18 spawns middle line, stand on either of the lines next to the middle one, and stand about 1 and three quarter lines down into the hanger. Aim at the second bar on the hanger roof. Now hold E and jump.

I just started my own server, eryxed the jets, and took note of EXACTLY where to stand.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
The_Jester
+52|6503|Italy
It's really pathetic when you see someone insta-enter a jet, and you can see him crash in 15 seconds, ready to steal the jet again from some half-decent pilot.

Do you idiot realize there is a brand new spawning jet if you can survive more than 1 minute?
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6572|Australia, NSW
i know the exact spot on wake for both chinese and US spawns for attack chopper and jets. MUAhahahahha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard