Buzerk1
+44|6875

Jester.retseJ wrote:

Whatever position is needed I can fill. I don't mind playing or whoring anything. So long as it causes large explosions, I'm in!
OMG they is so many ways to derail this thread with this post LOL
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6831|Jupiter

Buzerk1 wrote:

Jester.retseJ wrote:

Whatever position is needed I can fill. I don't mind playing or whoring anything. So long as it causes large explosions, I'm in!
OMG they is so many ways to derail this thread with this post LOL
and you just ruined it by saying that.
Now good bye.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6746|67.222.138.85
Ok, we have enough people for a squad, now looking for reserves (though chances are everyone will be able to play at least once).
masculata
+24|6715|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Would love to be able to play on this squad thanks for asking but, if I can get enough Canadians together gonna start a squad eh..
Flaming_Maniac

masculata wrote:

Would love to be able to play on this squad thanks for asking but, if I can get enough Canadians together gonna start a squad eh..
Should I go ahead and put you down, if you get another squad I could always take you off.

Also, link to stats please?
MurPHy
+9|6610|West Deptford, NJ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

That's ok as long as you don't call me a claywhore when I defend a flag with my lovely little claymores
But I do that all the time!

"Ok guys, gaymores on the flag so we can leave now"

or,

some enemy:"Goddamn, stop with the claymores Flaming"
Me:"Gaymores FTW!"

What can they say to you after that? hehehe
Lol that's awesome. Claymores can rape an entire squad easily if you can put them in very good locations around a flag. I personally like to put them in bushes, so the enemy never notices them.

Thanks a bunch for letting me in, I won't let you guys down. I'll be Johnny-on-the-spot with a medbag. Be warned that I enjoy pegging people in the face with them.

I dunno about you fellows, but I'm best reached thru Xfire myself. My xfire name is Murphy4570, feel free to add me.
Flaming_Maniac

MurPHy wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

That's ok as long as you don't call me a claywhore when I defend a flag with my lovely little claymores
But I do that all the time!

"Ok guys, gaymores on the flag so we can leave now"

or,

some enemy:"Goddamn, stop with the claymores Flaming"
Me:"Gaymores FTW!"

What can they say to you after that? hehehe
Lol that's awesome. Claymores can rape an entire squad easily if you can put them in very good locations around a flag. I personally like to put them in bushes, so the enemy never notices them.

Thanks a bunch for letting me in, I won't let you guys down. I'll be Johnny-on-the-spot with a medbag. Be warned that I enjoy pegging people in the face with them.

I dunno about you fellows, but I'm best reached thru Xfire myself. My xfire name is Murphy4570, feel free to add me.
sounds good, I have xfire but I think for the most part everything will be done through pms...
masculata
+24|6715|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

masculata wrote:

Should I go ahead and put you down, if you get another squad I could always take you off.

Also, link to stats please?
Put me down if you still have room, http://bf2s.com/player/62407271/
Jester.retseJ
+4|6770|Toronto, On
Pirates FTW!

Last squad posted and already almost filled out, that's amazing.

For the record, I've got all the expansions SF/EF/AF. Should I be DL xfire? I see a lot of others using it.
Flaming_Maniac
Added Masculata and perhaps JaMDuDe?

Jester.retseJ wrote:

Pirates FTW!

Last squad posted and already almost filled out, that's amazing.

For the record, I've got all the expansions SF/EF/AF. Should I be DL xfire? I see a lot of others using it.
I know, I thought I would be struggling to get 8, but now we have 11!

I don't think xfire will be neccesary, I do have it but I know for me it would be alot easier to communicate through pms. The only reaon would be if we wanted to get on for practice or soemthing last minute, but I'm not taking this ultra-extreme-serious-5 practices-a-week, so no biggy. Don't feel like you have to DL it just for this. Thanks for joining everyone!

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-07-25 11:13:06)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6600|Southampton, UK

well hello!

Thought i already posted here , but guess not.
Could you pm me about details of this comp plz?

I have pm'd u details bout me so we'll see if i can or not
ChemicalAssassin
+0|6529
I snipe if you need a sniper for ur squad, or even a spec ops, Xfire is gianni128
naightknifar
Served and Out

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I don't think xfire will be neccesary, I do have it but I know for me it would be alot easier to communicate through pms.
Read...
Flaming_Maniac

ChemicalAssassin wrote:

I snipe if you need a sniper for ur squad, or even a spec ops, Xfire is gianni128
Stats? Though I'm not sure, we're getting pretty full...
Buzerk1
+44|6875
Hey, it was short but it was nice to play with some of you last night...
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6744|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I made us all a Sig.

It isnt the best, it was a rush job.

heres the link and the image

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7289/pirategf2.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7289/pirategf2.jpg
Jester.retseJ
+4|6770|Toronto, On
We're pirates, we don't need no fancy sig eh!
Kittydsw
+0|6708|Colorado
If it is a tourny squad I'm looking to get into one. I'm an all around player, not big on armor or sniping but whatever you need me as for the most part.
JaMDuDe
+69|6816
Can i have the pirate squads xfire so we can play together? I only got murphies so far.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6831|Jupiter

JaMDuDe wrote:

Can i have the pirate squads xfire so we can play together? I only got murphies so far.
Wait a minute, your that little bitch from the BF2s server that kept sayin "I will own you anywhere anytime" blah blah, and i kicked your ass when i stoped goofing around. Your an idiot you know that?
JaMDuDe
+69|6816
You didnt even come close to kicking my ass. All you did was talk and i wasnt really even trying to kill you. If you really think i can be shot down with AT while im in a helo thats sad. You were just as much of an idiot as i was.
Flaming_Maniac

Buzerk1 wrote:

Hey, it was short but it was nice to play with some of you last night...
Yes it was! sorr it was so short for me, usually I stay on longer.

Kittydsw wrote:

If it is a tourny squad I'm looking to get into one. I'm an all around player, not big on armor or sniping but whatever you need me as for the most part.
Sounds good, I'll put you down, but this squad will be closed very soon...

Thanks for the sigs BioRaven, good work!

Now between (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay and JaMDuDe, I've played with you both and you can both be perfectly reasonable, just calm down and please don't spam this thread and/or get yourselves banned from the site. Is this going to be a huge problem, or can we at least give it a shot?
Buzerk1
+44|6875
lol.... these 2 are going to be funny..."Hey I killed more enemy then you did...."  "No.... I did"

JaMDude, I liked your little dance behind the tree at the TV Station (You should pass audition for that TV show @ FOX LOL )... I still got you at the end Too bad we didn't hold the TV Station, because once you were in that chopper you were a real pain in the neck

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-07-26 10:50:37)

naightknifar
Served and Out

Yeah sweet sig m8. Could we all arange a practice sometime?
im on tonight if that's k with any ppl.. goin on now infact
Kittydsw
+0|6708|Colorado
Alright well since Im down can i get a Teamspeak IP or something so I can chat with you all?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard