Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
putting up 250, 300, 350 and 400+ points in a round?

I've been in servers where the ass-rapingest mofos in the box are using the rest of us like tampons and they still only end up with 150 points.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone over 175 or 180 and that guy was basically giving a clinic on how to humiliate a team full of losers.

Do you have a certain kit you play on a certain map, was it back in the day when you were exploiting even though you wouldn't do it now, did you just plain kill with the Helo, or are you simply a complete badass who is playing a game with which I am unfamiliar.

Some of your top rounds just seem so far removed from the norm, like 4 standards of deviation, that either I am in the continued presence of undeniable greatness, or I am missing something fundamental about the game.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Pre 1.03 blackhawk + good crew on VOIP = 200-400 points easy.  Unfortunately EA nerfed the only vehicle that took massive amounts of teamwork to use and has called it an exploit.  I wish the makers of the game (DICE Sweden) managed the game instead of some clueless EA employees.
Amish_electrition22
+9|6637|Minneapolis-MN

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Pre 1.03 blackhawk + good crew on VOIP = 200-400 points easy.  Unfortunately EA nerfed the only vehicle that took massive amounts of teamwork to use and has called it an exploit.  I wish the makers of the game (DICE Sweden) managed the game instead of some clueless EA employees.
that and what we like to call a high points server...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

its called The Lost Division server

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/screen010.png

both teams were nothing but medics and support
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
It's called blackhawk whoring before the patches came.

I got 223 points on Karkand as Medic. The 48man server dropped to 12 people on a 64man map and the battle lasted about an hour 1/2.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
I earned 354 in Karkand working my ass off.
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand
I play on a server that has only 300 tickets. Top Score of 195 from Medic Whoring + there was only like 30 people playing on the server at the time.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6704
Sweet, anubis, your global score is fifty grand, right on the button.  You plan that?
VeNg3nCe^
+314|6706|Antarctica

Amish_electrition22 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

that and what we like to call a high points server...
I'm talking about 64man full servers on 64 maps, why does everything that takes teamwork and skill become 'high point servers' because you know how to work together and kill smurfs??  "waah waaah they get more points than me EA NERF IT"  "waaaaah this game is toohard NERF IT EA"   "omg u get more points than me waaah ur EXPLOITING EA PATCH IT"
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I've done it on karkand.
Armor whoring ( of course  ) with a pair of LAVS just going from base to base.
Some karkand games are a ridiculous circle jerk where the different teams seldom meet up much.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6585|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
meh, J-10 on full waker server...200 points easy
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6561|laguna beach, ca
16 man warlord server on 64 size... longass round.  my pb was 201 twice, both joining in half way through.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I'm talking about 64man full servers on 64 maps, why does everything that takes teamwork and skill become 'high point servers' because you know how to work together and kill smurfs??  "waah waaah they get more points than me EA NERF IT"  "waaaaah this game is toohard NERF IT EA"   "omg u get more points than me waaah ur EXPLOITING EA PATCH IT"
Do you seriously think the BH was not over powered in mashtuur city??

maybe not on other maps where there's lots of AA, attack choppers and planes to take it out. But in mashtuur there's 2 AA(1 usually friendly) and jeeps to take it out. With engys in it it was invincible and USMC would win 95%+ games played. You didn't even need team work or voip to get 100+ points for the 2 gunners and pilot with the passengers getting 60+. it just happened because it was way too powerful.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-07-24 22:47:18)

Madhadda1
+270|6545|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
is it ilegal to play on anything before 1.3 and if so is it ilegal to bh whore? lol i just want to make sure i think it would be cool to bh whore again. serious question though.

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2006-07-24 22:34:28)

VeNg3nCe^
+314|6706|Antarctica

DrunkFace wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Do you seriously think the BH was not over powered in mashtuur city??

maybe on other maps where there's lots of AA, attack choppers and planes to take it out. But in mashtuur there's 2 AA and jeeps to take it out. With engys in it it was invincible and USMC would win 95%+ games played. You didn't even need team work or voip to get 100+ points for the 2 gunners and pilot with the passengers getting 60+. it just happened because it was way too powerful.
Full rotation, yes Mashtuur was easy to win on, but larger maps like Kubra Dam could yield many more points if you were working together.  Thats how I got my 411 BRS and I was one of the engis, our pilot got over 500.  With 2 engis, a C4 guy, 2 good gunners, and a skilled pilot you could totally dominate the map.  Nothing could stop you besides another 6 guys working against you in AA, a good attack chopper crew, or a jet.  The best part about the blackhawk wasn't the points, but the teamwork aspect of the game.  If even one of your guys did something wrong you were going down quick but if everyone did their job flawlessly, you would dominate the wandering smurfs that populate the game. 

is it ilegal to play on anything before 1.3 and if so is it ilegal to bh whore? lol i just want to make sure i think it would be cool to bh whore again. serious question though.
Ask yourself this question, do you care enough about your stats to let them govern the way you play the game?  It took EA 7 months (nearly 8) to wipe my stats, the most recent reason I've heard was from 'exploiting game mechanics' while using the good ol' chopper.  By the time they will get around to wiping me and others who have found fun in BF2 again, 2142 or Quake Wars will be out.

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-07-24 22:54:54)

Madhadda1
+270|6545|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
good point vengence. its just a game. and i still dont even understand why they have rules other than dont cheat be rasist and others. who cares about high point servers? and what is so bad about infantry only servers?
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6547|inside your nose.
I got the game way after 1.03 and I want to try the old BH. I mean everyone says it is so powerful. I just wish i could try it. Maybe someone will make a mod/map with the hold BH? That would be cool
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Before 1.03 I wold avoid Mushpotato City maps, because BH whores. I still remember TKing that been going on just to get in to BH. It was like a flying fortress, that even round from a tank could not bring it down. I disagree what they did mini-gun, cause that thing is completely useless now, but nerfing damage was, I thing, right thing to do. Plus you didn't have to get out of the chopper to cap any flags. All you had to do is fly by, and it belongs now to you.

Best way to get a lot of point this days is to find server where you got 16 players on 64 size map. Be a support or a medic. That what usually works for me.

Last edited by l=l-Oneill-l=l (2006-07-25 22:33:14)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6845|United Kingdom
all it took for the mec was a c4 ram in the cow, or get 3 people dropping c4 out of the back of it to blow up the bh - but thats teamwork and seldom happens so it gets nerfed...
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6644|Minnesota

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YES! That was so much fun! I never seen 400 points, but lots of team work, and a good pilot, you could stay in the air the whole map and own
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6488

Madhadda1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal, but I think you might have a hard time finding a ranked server.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6702|Australia
People play on near empty 64 player maps. No skil involved.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6547|-removed you know why- mod

Dersmikner wrote:

putting up 250, 300, 350 and 400+ points in a round?

I've been in servers where the ass-rapingest mofos in the box are using the rest of us like tampons and they still only end up with 150 points.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone over 175 or 180 and that guy was basically giving a clinic on how to humiliate a team full of losers.

Do you have a certain kit you play on a certain map, was it back in the day when you were exploiting even though you wouldn't do it now, did you just plain kill with the Helo, or are you simply a complete badass who is playing a game with which I am unfamiliar.

Some of your top rounds just seem so far removed from the norm, like 4 standards of deviation, that either I am in the continued presence of undeniable greatness, or I am missing something fundamental about the game.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
4 Hints:

1. Infantry Only
2. 300 tickets on both sides
3. a good balanced squad
4. hold the TV Tower on Sharqi

200pts avg.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6523
On a good day I can get alot of points but never alone. If I have a good player by me that I can revive and help kill people I got about 240 points. Seemingly every time I play on my clan server I always get gold and about 100 points unless 06Blackhawk is on kicking my ass. Ive never come close to anything above 300 though but from what I read here the blackhawk whoring made it possible. Now only knife and pistol players and some lucky commanders can get that score.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO
Command & fight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard