Poll

Was my ban just?

Yes38%38% - 5
No61%61% - 8
Total: 13
TkerandReviver
Banned
+0|6457
Des.Kmal - Do you think I am an angry person? Triggerhappy998 does, or it might be that Spawnofthemist tricked me to cuss alot, I got fooled, that sucks, quite funny though, then told Triggerhappy on teamspeak to ban me. I paraphrased the Spawnofthemist quote there.

I am jsut wondering what you guys think. Should Des.Kmal have been banned for - being an angry person? Here are the threads btw.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36320
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36319
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36139

Bioraven knew I was joking, so does Spawnofthemist. He said this, and I quote, "cos im a dick lol" ... I frequently invited Triggerhappy to Xfire multiple times, I said screw Spawnofthemist and didnt even try to xfire him... His "e-pen0r" is too big to contain right?

Anyway, on topic-ness, do I deserve a ban? For being angry? Are we dealing with Nazi mods? Plus, now I woulf take THA over Triggerhappy?! ZOMG!! And Trig, if Spawn lied about the TS thing, I am sorry, if not, ur a dick.

I am gonna get banned, but I just want this to be known that this happend.

Good luck, and Jam3z I feel for ya son. Btw, THA, I apologise for all the times I was rude to you.

Well, I like Bf2s and Chuy, accept me on Xfire so we can chat. I might not be able to visit BF2s for a while.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

What?
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6549|behind you
not just, ive seen a lot of ppl cuss a lot like that and they never get banned, so no its not just
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6544
I don't get why he got banned. Just for being "angry"? That makes no sense. 3 of his posts use caps lock and he gets banned?!

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-07-24 20:24:22)

slicknic
+145|6596
most of the people on these forums are nice.. but only a few are rude... and Des.Kmal is one of em.  I nearly fell for that trick also... but I decided that he was just an immature little kid trying to rile me up.  But it does seem like there are some 'nazi' admins as well.. just because i dont understand why my thread about kharma was so controversial to close.

oh.. and i would be very happy if we could get rid of people of that demeanor.

Last edited by slicknic (2006-07-24 20:26:27)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
NO SHIT EINSTEIN.... What are you talking about????
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6516
If Kmal1 gets banned im done with bf2s!
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6711|In your head
Definitely not just.......and all site have nazi admins just some more than others.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6673

slicknic wrote:

most of the people on these forums are nice.. but only a few are rude... and Des.Kmal is one of em.  I nearly falled for that trick also... but I decided that he was just an immature little kid trying to rile me up.  But it does seem like there are some 'nazi' admins as well.. just because i dont understand why my thread about kharma was so controversial to close.
I don't think it had anything to do with your 'kharma' thread being controversial, I think it's because the mods are just sick of endless threads talking about karma.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6692|Indianapolis, IN
your asking for it by calling admins nazis.  If I had power, I would ban you just for calling the admins nazis.  There is a level of respect that they demand and you have definitely not shown it.  So yes, the ban is justified.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
I'm not to sure why you were banned, unless i'm missing some of the picture here...
Maybe some people have some problems with people Yelling Swear words and other non-sense at people, but i dont think its something to ban over..

If you do get un-banned... Try Keeping your anger on something other then Bf2s..
TkerandReviver
Banned
+0|6457
[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledlf0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2zs8.jpg[/img]

There.

For being an angry person... hmmm...

Last edited by TkerandReviver (2006-07-24 20:30:24)

slicknic
+145|6596

Donald O' Brien wrote:

slicknic wrote:

most of the people on these forums are nice.. but only a few are rude... and Des.Kmal is one of em.  I nearly falled for that trick also... but I decided that he was just an immature little kid trying to rile me up.  But it does seem like there are some 'nazi' admins as well.. just because i dont understand why my thread about kharma was so controversial to close.
I don't think it had anything to do with your 'kharma' thread being controversial, I think it's because the mods are just sick of endless threads talking about karma.
that seems silly... they are tired of reading threads about karma.  Some people dont visit these forums often and so... they dont see them, and i really havnt seen em, but even if i did ... something seems wrong when can admins close threads on a whim just because they are tired of a topic. 

why dont they just post threads about what they want to talk about?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6744|Nova Scotia, Canada

The rules say
Refrain from needless swearing. There is an appropriate time and place for strong language, know how to use it or do not use it at all.
If you read your posts in the 3 mentioned threads, especially this one, you'll see why you were banned.

As for you making another account to get around a ban, and calling mods Nazi's (when there is a German mod on the forums), that was not bright, at all
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

calling forum staff nazis is never a good idea, whatever the circumstances. As the rules state, there is a time and place for strong language, but there is also a line that should not be crossed and nazi references are an absolute no-go. I don't know what your issues with trigger were, and quite frankly, it doesn't matter to me.

If he choses to ban you, that's his call, and you should discuss this with him if you still get the opportunity.

I don't know how old you are, but if you consider yourself a grown man, an adult, you should realize that every community has a set of rules that governs it, be it in RL or on the net. Those rules ensure that said community functions and that all its members are treated fairly and respectfully. And if you want to be a part of that community, you'll have to abide by the rules, if you like it or not. It's as easy as that.

nothing more to say really. We'll see what happens.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-
What's this crap about TeamSpeak?

P.S. "Strongly" worded private messages don't help your situation:

TkerandReviver wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=602082#p602082

u knew it was a dickhead think to do asshole. that was gay. why didnt u respond to my first PM?

banhappy998? thats ur name right? dude, why is it that u think u have to do that to everyone? THA isnt even as bad as u.

fuck u.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard