StickyBombs
+8|6759|Sacramento, CA (USA)
I almost always play on these servers because of the very low ping times that I recieve.  But the last few days I have noticed that I haven't seen any out there.  I was thinking that they are running the 1.4 beta patch, but I don't know for sure.  When I do a search for them using the EA browser I turn off all the filter selections like same mod or same version so that it is searching for all EA Servers but still I don't see any of them.  Anybody have any ideas?
Aerick
+2|6551|Bay Area
I've been wondering the same thing.  I've still got a few in my favorites list but they've been red since the release of 1.3
samfink
+31|6557
ah. they never updated them to 1.3 then. maybe they knew something we didnt'?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822
ea needs to run 64 man servers. and not wake only.

i stopped playing on the official servers for that sole reason.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2006-07-24 13:41:44)

dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA
They rid of the US servers cuz not many people from the US have shopped at MSX.     So EA took their offical ranked servers away.    We're not producting top 10 players, lol.       J/k for those of u in the top ten......

lol
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
i dno why its fuckedup on the usa side of the pond.....here all the ea uk servers are as good as the beginning
StickyBombs
I can't figure it out either.  They didn't update the EA servers for a while after the 1.3 patch came out.  Funny how EA's own Official Servers weren't running the 1.3 patch when it first came out.  Can't figure it out while all of a suddent they are gone.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
EA Suxor?
dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

EA Suxor?
Its possible.
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6549

StickyBombs wrote:

I can't figure it out either.  They didn't update the EA servers for a while after the 1.3 patch came out.  Funny how EA's own Official Servers weren't running the 1.3 patch when it first came out.  Can't figure it out while all of a suddent they are gone.
i was hoping that this meant we'd be seeing a release of 1.4 or something along those lines, but no dice.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6681|Broadlands, VA
I was wondering the same thing.  So I actually went to the EA forums (OMFGWTFBBQ??!!!)  The EA official servers have not been patched to the current level.  Additionally, EA has pulled many servers due to "problems" that happened to coincide with patch 1.3.  OH MY GOOSES!!!!!

IMHO expect EA official servers to be OTL until 1.x that fixes the CTD & "Your connection has bit the dust and you just lost all of your points for this round" problems.
StickyBombs

Kaosdad008 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.  So I actually went to the EA forums (OMFGWTFBBQ??!!!)  The EA official servers have not been patched to the current level.  Additionally, EA has pulled many servers due to "problems" that happened to coincide with patch 1.3.  OH MY GOOSES!!!!!

IMHO expect EA official servers to be OTL until 1.x that fixes the CTD & "Your connection has bit the dust and you just lost all of your points for this round" problems.
They haven't updated there servers...I was just playing on them the other day and everything was fine.  But I did experience a few connection problems when I was playing them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard