Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6576|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
nice you got some expert shit

Last edited by Reject_Wolf (2006-06-25 01:00:12)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Reject_Wolf wrote:

nice you got some expert shit
Nice. You seem to have balance out kit-playing fairly well - though a bit too much time with the medic kit. Can't see anything wrong anywhere else, just work on balance a bit.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6716|New Hampshire
Expert first aid is the only expert you don't need 100 hours on the kit for.  I spent a LOT of time on Karkand tossing out heal bags.  Also, I found that playing ambulance APC is awesome for healpoints (drive into a heavy fire zone and just drive up next to people who are getting hurt hahaha)

EDIT : I just checked UBAR and apparently they changed it.  It USED to be you didn't need 100 hours - just 750 heals and then the IAR requirement.  Guess I got it before it got fixed heh

Last edited by TehSeraphim (2006-06-25 01:20:35)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

TehSeraphim wrote:

Expert first aid is the only expert you don't need 100 hours on the kit for.  I spent a LOT of time on Karkand tossing out heal bags.  Also, I found that playing ambulance APC is awesome for healpoints (drive into a heavy fire zone and just drive up next to people who are getting hurt hahaha)

EDIT : I just checked UBAR and apparently they changed it.  It USED to be you didn't need 100 hours - just 750 heals and then the IAR requirement.  Guess I got it before it got fixed heh
>_>
<_<
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SniperF0x
+49|6518

Spark wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

>_>
<_<
Nice awards, Lots of veteran and some expert, try getting all veteran.
Also some nice medals, try going for the sharpshooter medal .
And try getting the SF medals.

Nice collection there.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England

SniperF0x wrote:

Spark wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

>_>
<_<
Nice awards, Lots of veteran and some expert, try getting all veteran.
Also some nice medals, try going for the sharpshooter medal .
And try getting the SF medals.

Nice collection there.
Your doing cool there m8 ,spm is going the right way and yours like mine k/d ratio will get there.Just took me ages getting the expert knife/pistol/explosive the right way without cheating now to build my k/d back up .
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6644|United States
ur awards looks alright i give 7/10 now please rate me
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6593|Warwickshire, England

Private_Adam wrote:

nice SPM and K/D. I would suggest to try and get your assault weapons k/d to 1.00, seeing that your are a 1st Lieutenant. Other than that your stats look pretty sound.
HeimdalX
+37|6643

gbr.hitman wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

nice SPM and K/D. I would suggest to try and get your assault weapons k/d to 1.00, seeing that your are a 1st Lieutenant. Other than that your stats look pretty sound.
broaden your map horizons. Try some maps besides karkand and sharqi
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

Nice, just get the gold pistol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mad scotsman
+177|6601|scotland
doing pretty well for your rank, keep up the good work
SpectreGunship
+5|6561
nice all the experts(i only talk about vanilla) and close to the expert tank. purple heart, did you get it on purpose? anyways early congrats on having all the experts
Dressed In Decay
+14|6530
Nice job, even got most of the veteran vehicles, might just want to get that last hour of armor to finish the collection
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
nice job with all the veteran badges, i'd say work on the vehicle's, but your not so much of a vehicle person

a little low on the Star count, but hey, as long as your helping the team, it's all good, perhaps try and get the Aerial Service Ribbon, and play SF some more to get those Veteran badges, but other than that, great job!!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6577|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Nice work on the vets genius man they're getting up there.  Also good amount of golds for your rank, very few gunnery seargents with 57 or more golds.
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6544|Cali
You have a lot of golds lol!  Nice experts and vets mixed in there.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6544|The Land of Claywhore

rogueguy wrote:

You have a lot of golds lol!  Nice experts and vets mixed in there.
Good job on the riibons!Almost ready for your Good Conduct Medal.
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6614|Australia
^^ nice work pretty good i like the expert explosives
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6688|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
nice awards, not many gold kit bagdes though, 164 gold is alright
Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6496|Florida, USA
Nice awards, I hope to get there one day
twiistaaa
+87|6661|mexico
just started so u got abit to go, work on sum of the simple ones (most bronze are pretty easy) and get sum gold and silver place medals.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638
doing good for your amount of points
Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

blademaster wrote:

doing good for your amount of points
you should play soooooooooooo much more special forces!! lol

Now. never play vbf2, nothing but sf.

My stats.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

Mostly bronzes and a few silvers too, not bad for a Gunnery Sgt. Surprised you dont have some of those ribbons though, such as air defense, crew service and the MEC & PLA ribbons.
As a serious SF player, get them other SF ribbons and get off of Warlord
vjs
+19|6764
Well since joker hasn't figured out how to link his stats... :-p I'll do Jester

Pretty good but for 120K points not having the heals is a little troubling, also the explosive kills are pretty easy to get if you need a hand I can help.

Basically 40 claymore kills with the help of a support guy is pretty easy.

Otherwise pretty damn good. It's nice to see that you don't have much lonewolf time unlike myself.

Not too much whoring so I'm pretty impressed, the only thing I can say critic wises is the heals.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard