Des.Kmal
+917|6628|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Since the "move thread" feature has been removed from the mods powers, I have to post a new topic, if someone could be so nice to help me. Here is the original thread - Yes, I was pissed off btw. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36319
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

press enter until the screen comes up?
Des.Kmal

stryyker wrote:

press enter until the screen comes up?
i hit enter for a good... 4 minutes straight
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
Grab a coke and wait?
Des.Kmal
hmm, maybe

I have 896 MB of RAM on the system thing, is that enough?
Des.Kmal
I just sat for 10 minutes waiting for it to load my kit screen. But oh fuck no, BF2 said to me, "Fuck u kmal, u suck, i wont load for u"

so maybe it doesnt like me... reinstall would work.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6633|Oxford, MS
It happened to me before, but I fixed it.  The problem is usually with your profile in BF2.  This profile is located in your My Documents\Battlefield 2\ folder.  First, try downloading Battlefield Cleaner.  Once you run the program, click on "Cleanse Files".  If this doesn't work, then proceed as your problem is more involved.

**How to fix the problem**

You can start by trying to back up your server favorites, etc. (you will lose them otherwise) Do this by downloading Battlefield Cleaner.  Now, rename the folder from "Battlefield 2" to "old.Battlefield 2".  I recommend renaming the folder in case this doesn't fix your problem, you can revert back to the other one and try to fix it another way.  Once you have done this, fire up BF2.  You will notice that it's just like running the game for the first time again.  You will have to go through the videos, retrieve your account, and listen to the beginner sound clips once again.  I know this sucks, but at least you'll be able to play once again.  If this works, fire up Battlefield Cleaner and add your favorites/remove startup movies again.
Des.Kmal

claydawg wrote:

It happened to me before, but I fixed it.  The problem is usually with your profile in BF2.  This profile is located in your My Documents\Battlefield 2\ folder.  First, try downloading Battlefield Cleaner.  Once you run the program, click on "Cleanse Files".  If this doesn't work, then proceed as your problem is more involved.

**How to fix the problem**

You can start by trying to back up your server favorites, etc. (you will lose them otherwise) Do this by downloading Battlefield Cleaner.  Now, rename the folder from "Battlefield 2" to "old.Battlefield 2".  I recommend renaming the folder in case this doesn't fix your problem, you can revert back to the other one and try to fix it another way.  Once you have done this, fire up BF2.  You will notice that it's just like running the game for the first time again.  You will have to go through the videos, retrieve your account, and listen to the beginner sound clips once again.  I know this sucks, but at least you'll be able to play once again.  If this works, fire up Battlefield Cleaner and add your favorites/remove startup movies again.
it was a virus arhg!!!!!!!!! salkfasf

jk, i dl'ed it now, gonna try it out
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6633|Oxford, MS
Hope it works for you, let me know!
Vic
Whore
+7|6498|Omaha Beach
Ok, same thing happened to me. If you go to Options- Controls and then go to any of them, they might not be there. Sometimes the contols delete themselves and you jsut go there and press "reset stats". . . Then "save".

If this is the problem then thats how you fix it. Hope it is..

**+1?**
Des.Kmal
None of that works... gahh!!!

Plus, its not because the keys are unbound, the mouse doesnt even show up...
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6633|Oxford, MS
did you reneme the folder in My Docs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard