Jim_Bred
+15|6546
It has been done for Counterstrike, but who cares about that crap game.

Lost map for BF2, base don the hit TV series.

Crashed plane, wreckage, the hatch to either have as a flag...or climb down it to capture it. Sounds like a lot of fun to me, and would definatly be different.

No vehicles, infantry only, jungle warfare. Someone do it!
Des.Kmal
+917|6662|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
no?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6751|67.222.138.85
You want it, you do it. There are map making guides on these forums.
Jim_Bred
+15|6546
Beach with wreckage as a flag, hatch at a flag, nose section of the plane a flag...

I don't know how to code shit, or make a map in any sense...just throwing the idea out there
oberst_enzian
+234|6787|melb.au

Jim_Bred wrote:

I don't know how to code shit, or make a map in any sense...just throwing the idea out there
perfect time to learn! get the editor and get lost, err, i mean, get started.
Jim_Bred
+15|6546

oberst_enzian wrote:

Jim_Bred wrote:

perfect time to learn! get the editor and get lost, err, i mean, get started.
you know what maybe I will
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6766|England
You all have an attitude against him because he has an idea. Stop being such tards and give him some useful info back instead of just being asshats.

Nice idea by the way if you ever create something like it give me a shout i could see how i would make the map because i have perfect visuals of the scenes in my head. The golf course they made we could have a flag there as well lolz. The beach can have a flag, the hatch, the caves it would all piece up.

Last edited by gazzie (2006-07-23 21:54:12)

Jim_Bred
+15|6546

gazzie wrote:

You all have an attitude against him because he has an idea. Stop being such tards and give him some useful info back instead of just being asshats.

Nice idea by the way if you ever create something like it give me a shout i could see how i would make the map because i have perfect visuals of the scenes in my head. The golf course they made we could have a flag there as well lolz. The beach can have a flag, the hatch, the caves it would all piece up.
yeah I forgot about the caves.....the hatch opening and hatch doors could be used, the boat, the plane with the drugs in it
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6735|Devon, England
caves are hard to do as you cant have over hanging terrain, but you cud put flase ones down.

i would try but i cant realy be bothered...

click the link in my sig for my basic map making guide.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6763|Melbourne, Australia
dat would be a pretty sweet map.. ur camo might actully come in handy! i just wish there were motor bikes in bf2
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6836

gazzie wrote:

I don't see it as an attitude problem, I see it as yet another person saying: "I want XXX.  It would be so good.  Now someone else do the work for me."  Quite frankly, I'm sick to the back teeth of people like that.

On the plus side, at least he mentioned a few reasons why it would be nice.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6766|England
Ok dude what if he doesnt know how to do it and wants someone to help make it for him. Not everyone knows how to do mapping dude even i dont now for any other games. I can create perfect maps just battlefield 2 doesnt appeal to me to make maps because not many people would play the map because its custom.
S.MaDMaX
+0|6636|Israel

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You want it, you do it. There are map making guides on these forums.
can you give me link for this guide?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6735|Devon, England
my sig!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6751|67.222.138.85
Yes, FFLink's guide is the one I was referring to, (nice guide btw) but it wouldn't have been that hard to search for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard