notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Well, I was playing BF2 tonight (as usual), and I think I may have had my best three kills ever.

I was playing Karkand as MEC, spawned at the hotel, and ran toward the USMC spawn.  Killed a guy on my way and then say guys swarming...so i stayed back and threw a grenade...BAM it hits some guy right in the head.

ThomasMorgan[Hand Grenade]Nub

So I started laughing because its the first time I've killed someone by actually hitting him with the grenade.  THEN, a medic comes and revives Nub...BAM grenade explodes.

ThomasMorgan[Hand Grenade]Nub
ThomasMorgan[Hand Grenade]MedicNub

I quit the game right then because I couldnt think of a single way it could improve from there.

So, with that said...what are your best kills in BF2?

oh, and for the record, i cannot wait for SF to come out.  My new goal is killing people with the zipline.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
I think the most amusing kills I've managed to date were the three shock paddle kills in a row I got the other day. I went up onto a roof where there were three snipers all laid prone looking out, so one after the other "Clear!" Bzzzt. Not one of the twigged what was going on or that there was someone stood beside them while I was doing it.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6740
In karkand, you know MEC people tend to stay behind fences right?

I was on USMC.

After Artly I went in there and plant C4. Run over the USMC Side (1 Health left lol)

Blow C4.

10 kill!

MEC "0MG H4CK3RS!"
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

my best was a suicide run with a smoking APC straight into a hovering blackhawk. this was before '.03, so the hawk was full

another nice one is when i was shooting a cobra in my Su-34, then i didnt kill it so i just said wtf and rammed it. I killed it, then i exploded. But my wreckage crashed into a blackhawk andi  got credit
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6846
i kill someone with smoke granade

and

1 shot / 6+ kills
https://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8602/megakill8yr.th.jpg

n00b tube rulez
https://img281.imageshack.us/img281/5550/noobtube33sv.png

Last edited by .zerOKilled.[ITA] (2005-11-22 02:36:28)

AD_Kensan
+7|6786
I was playing Karkand as MEC. My squad was defending the left edge of the fence. USMC was throwing C4 and detonating. As soon as they stopped I run through the gate in the fence and there are 5 guys(!) First guy I blast with my rifle then I run out of ammo. I am running towards a guy that is staggering backwards so I get out my knife and hit him straight in the face! I somehow manage to get cover behind the container. Then throw a grenade before I reload. Bam: 2 kills. I killed all five guys in one run! The rest of the squad was still waiting behind the fence!

---EDIT
I guess I can't cout. 1+1+2=4 so I guess one of my squadmates must have taken out the 5th guy...

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2005-11-22 04:08:31)

[RL]Tarasque
+0|6768|Trondheim, Norway
1 stabb with knife, 2 kills you just cant beat that.. ever!
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6830|Germany
my best kills were all in the same round i killed 3 helicopters wit the m1a2 !!!!
the best was: they all were full with ppl!!!

the other best kills were: 3 kills with knife... the guys were next to each other it was just a big slaughter
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
i once got and uber 1337 30000m headshot with a pistol
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

6 kills with noob toob? That's gross.....
deject
Got His War On
+37|6775|Golden, CO
Dudes, 8 kills (a tank and 2 jeeps all full) with one AT mine.  it was worth getting run over for that.
sandaltube
+0|6782
The best one that I can remember right now is when I was playing as medic and about to revive someone when I saw an enemy trying to sneak up on me with a knife.  It caught me off-guard pretty bad so I was fumbling around with the controls trying to switch to my rifle and I just ended up killing the guy with my shock paddles.  Not that great, but it's the best one that I can come up with off the top of my head.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6761|The Netherlands
i was USMC on Wake island, shot a missle of a cobra from a far distance, i wanted to hit a blackhawk but it went right threw that hole in the middle, so all the dudes in the blackhawk laughed at me, i turned my missle to 180 degreeds and still hitted the full blackhawk! GREAT EXPERIENCE

Last edited by e-i-u-benjamin (2005-11-22 13:09:26)

=DS=Unit92
+0|6742
Mashtuur city, 6 USMC standing around a helipad waiting for the BH to spawn, I ran over 4 of them with a vodnik, jumped out and killed one more with my G36C before succuming to a 203.
Adonlude
+2|6781
Was sniping on a hill in Karkand with the MEC Sniper Rifle and I turned around to see 2 bad men like 15 feet away from me and comming right at me. In a panic move I fire four shots in their general direction with NO SCOPE and they both drop. I thought to myself "this must be what hacking feels like".
Buzerk1
+44|6838
Everytime I get an attack chopper in a TOW... always give a fusy feeling inside
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

Best kill was when I was playing as a sniper sneaking around trying to find a good spot. I ended up right behind an enemy sniper, so I layed a claymore right behind him. I fired a shot with my pistol in him from a little far back to get his attention. He sprang right up off the ground, BOOM goes the claymore.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I Sniped at a Cobra engine once on Daging Oilfields. Bullet must have cut something pretty vital, cause the chopper exploded in midair with the message

Tyferra[M95]Chopper_pilot
Tyferra[M95]Chopper_gunner

I also got three knife kills in a row on Karkand. I just stood there clicking madly as MEC soldiers just walked into the blender. I decided to take another stab, (no pun intended,) at basic knife badge after that. Got six kills. :-(
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
RKF77
+1|6752

Tyferra wrote:

I Sniped at a Cobra engine once on Daging Oilfields. Bullet must have cut something pretty vital, cause the chopper exploded in midair with the message

Tyferra[M95]Chopper_pilot
Tyferra[M95]Chopper_gunner
hehe, always shoot anything you have in your hand at a smoking chopper 
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6757|Ventura, CA
I killed 3 full and 1 half-full blackhawk in one round of Mashtuur with the M1A2. Combo of cannon and .50 cal. My bullets were faster than their wrenches.
DeadJim
+19|6750|Valencia, California
One of my most memorable kills was on Kubra Dam - near round statrt, I spawned at Lower dam and mounted the TOW - along comes a fully loaded  blackhawk decending on Material Station.  I fired on a whim, and guided the missle to the left at some arbitrary point (in a 2D field, you really have to guess and get lucky).. I got lucky.

Another memorable event was at Songhua Stalemate - Bad guys lined up on the western hill near North Island and started a sniping turkey shoot on our last flag (Central Front).  As an Engineer, I took the long road around - flanked them and ran up with a knife - 10 knife kills before a crafty sniper's claymore took me out. 

https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/awards.jpg
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6751|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
So if we include TKs (accidental only), then I vote for the time a guy HALO'd off the crane in Oman and landed on me...and I returned the favor a few nights ago as we both bailed out of a lumbering beast (Chinese chopper) and I landed on him...and he punished me...lol
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
when i got my basic knife badge;

for the 7th knife kill a drove up to a spec-ops who ran behind a tree thinking i was going to ram him, i hit the tree, got out my knife and went after him. he got his knife, so we had a old school knife fight. i got him after some frantic air jabbing, twisting and jumping about. drumroll....basic knife!!
very fitting end to get the badge!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6772|Canada, Ont
I had a Few, Best one I can Remember, though you Would have had to have been there...

Vista Point on DragonVally, Lots of Snipers...Anti-Tank...about 5 People on the edge Shooting people below, I come Flying up and around on a DPV and I See one Guy so I go to run him over because I know if I stop to shoot him I'll slide down the hill and not be able to hit anything, so I gun it, one of them as an Anti-Tank shoot at me and Misses (Good Thing) and I Slam into the first guy, Dead...Then I Hit a Bump and My DPV Stands up on its Back two Wheels and I can't see ANYTHING but I keep accelerating and Mow down 4 More before I Slam into the Structure on top, Jump out and Blast the Guy who Spawned to the Left of it and ...The rest is a Blur but Im sure I got Raped after they all Spawned There Again, since I was all Alone.

Now that I think about it...That is Pretty Damn Good. Hehe...Transports Rule.

"Nigga Stole My DPV"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh, I remember Anouther one now...

Chinese Shotgun...Best Shotgun in the game.

I was in a Transport Just Crusin...and something made me catch fire so I had to Bale out and RUN, I Ran right into A Bunch of Guys!...Shit, I Knew I was gunna Die so I did a Freedom Run. BOOM, Click-Click, BOOM, Click-Click, BOOM, Click-Click ...3 Kills in a Row with the Shotty, Come around the Corner, see two guys, was out of Range to 1-hit K.O. so I Throw a Nade, Killed one, Other guy was Shellshocked so I come running around the Corner as he was, We Bunny Hopped a Bit, He Killed me...Later on I got the Damage Assist, Not Bad Considering I thought I was Gunna Die Right From The Moment I Left the Vehicle.

Last edited by JeSTeR_Player1 (2005-11-22 18:54:40)

BoneEnforcer
+4|6749
Killing copters with the guided missle is good.

But prob my favorite is Killing a Cobra with the normal engineer shotgun.  I guess I hit it at the right time as it was coming in. A 1 in a million kill in my eyes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard