Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.

Poll

Will more people play EF after 1.4?

Yes41%41% - 22
No24%24% - 13
Don't care33%33% - 18
Total: 53
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6126|Germany
With the new patch, there comes the no vehicle mode so I thought maybe more Servers will play EF without vehicles, because the weapons of the Euro Force is great and you could go on infantery only, just imagine Great Wall 32 without any Armor that would be great in my opinion.

What do you think?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6060|England

I bloody hope so. I love EF as it is now. The team and the maps are awesome.
And the Famas rocks

Not quite sure how it will affect Taraba or Smoke though...I can imagine those maps being pretty long rounds with Infantry only.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6242|Mark it zero.
i think that would be pretty cool. but the only problems would be infantry only on taraba... that would take forever to move from point to point.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6126|Germany
Forgot about dat...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6060|England

On 16player it would be good though.
Phrozenbot
Member
+632|6109|do not disturb

I hope so. A few things might happen. People might experiment with all the other maps around to see how they are like without vehicles, or they all rush to Karkand and Jalalabad. Wake Island would look very different if you ask me.

I've played 16 player maps on just about every map, and they are a blast. I wish you could have that size but slightly increase the amount of player to maybe 32 players, and more tickets.
leesupport
Member
+39|6176
i would play it more without Vehicle would be a lot more fun. now its just a Armor and Aviator war. except Great Wall
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6242|Mark it zero.
i think euroforces would be better with just the light jeeps because of the long running distance issues on 2 of the maps
Kratos Aurion
Member
+36|6136|Sweden
I hope more will play it. Maybe we'll see some servers with both Ef maps and regular Bf2 maps in the rotation.
Great Wall (16) with 32 players slot and no vehicles would be awesome.

Should be an option like "No Jets". Tabbara would be really fun then.
trevoraj
who?!?!
+3|6128|London

Hellogoodsir wrote:

I've played 16 player maps on just about every map, and they are a blast. I wish you could have that size but slightly increase the amount of player to maybe 32 players, and more tickets.
over the weekend my regular server - EA UK ZIIP - had a 'big trouble in little china' weekend. Full map rotation, 52 players, 16 player maps. Moments of brilliance, but periods of awfulness...!

and no server admin is gonna put EF into a normal rotation - just not popular enough.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6060|England

trevoraj wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

I've played 16 player maps on just about every map, and they are a blast. I wish you could have that size but slightly increase the amount of player to maybe 32 players, and more tickets.
over the weekend my regular server - EA UK ZIIP - had a 'big trouble in little china' weekend. Full map rotation, 52 players, 16 player maps. Moments of brilliance, but periods of awfulness...!

and no server admin is gonna put EF into a normal rotation - just not popular enough.
Haha i played there last night...Dragon, Mashtuur and Dalian. Was good fun with 52 ppl on the server
Shame I didnt know of it beforehand.
Stealth_Bain
Member
+19|5991|England, United Kingdom
I'll play it once its stable, on installing EF I seemed to get mega amounts of CTDs.
So to date I paid for EF but never played online!!!! Game is installed without EF.

hurrah! well done EA.
T0rr3nt
Member
+54|6071|Michigan
EF sucks.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6167|Houston, Texas
I thought the infantry only options was going to be for NON ranked servers only because EA can't give us cool things like that.
Meggido
Member
+7|6142
I can't imagine anything but Great Wall being playable without vehicles. Even then, whovever holds the complex first will probably own the rest of the game.
Phrozenbot
Member
+632|6109|do not disturb

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

I thought the infantry only options was going to be for NON ranked servers only because EA can't give us cool things like that.
I'd still give it a spin, ranked or non ranked.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6214|California

yeam even with the higher hitpoints, the FAMAS and HK21 still pwn faces
Phrozenbot
Member
+632|6109|do not disturb

Oh? I'd like to see that; looks fun.
BulletStorm.fin
Member
+1|6129|Finland-->Kymi-->Kotka
I really hope that people start playing EF more. My opinion of the game is that it is very good and I really like it... Thats really sad that there isn't many good EF servers...
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6052|Hungary
I really hope that.More people should by EF...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard