notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
...according to all the players who got their faces torn off by me and my sexy helo crew in the 24/7 Iron Gator server I just owned.  Also, apparently I'm a "fucking cunthole", a "skinning, hacking piece of shit", "faggot who makes games like these unplayable."  Those were edited for grammar and spelling, of course.  I don't know what skinning is, but apparently I do it.  Also, I "should find a better way to spend mommy's money than on hacks", "have a tiny dick" (that one's true), "have no life".

However, I think my favorite part was when someone switched teams to my side and then tried to ram into me with the Mi-17.  He missed, of course, and ended up crashing into the carrier.  Twice.

Nothing like owning a three star general, rubbing his face in it, and having him insult you by saying "you have way too much time on your hands to play a game this much".  This coming from a three star general, which, mind you, requires 1440 hours of playtime, around 600 more than what I have currently.

Anyway, I didn't make this thread to gloat.  Ok, I did, but I think I've done enough of that already.  Anyway, here's what I was getting to...

Think you're any good?  Want a challenge?  Got something to prove?  Want to show all those padding, glitching, hacking fuckheads your true colors?  Bring it on, Smurf.

EA OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL
The IP is 66.199.251.76:16567

We'll be waiting...
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
Hopefully you got screenies so you can rub it in their loser faces later with a sig. +1
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

I agree with your title, the rest I am not sure of.
Slickfish
+24|6631
Yay you the man!, I wish I was as good as you, you are a god!!

That's what you wanted someone to post????

And how did you know im a Smurf????

On a more serious note mate your stats are good and you appear to be a decent player, but damn stop blowing your own.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Slickfish wrote:

Yay you the man!, I wish I was as good as you, you are a god!!

That's what you wanted someone to post????

And how did you know im a Smurf????

On a more serious note mate your stats are good and you appear to be a decent player, but damn stop blowing your own.
No.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada
LOL .. i can see them bitching.

You and PRiMACORD the other day.. fuck i hated you guys that day lol

Last edited by †FW†Ravenwolf (2006-07-21 04:17:14)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6654
i cant tell whether your taking the piss and pretending you have a big ego to get everyone flaming or you really are a big headed prick. sounds like the later option to me.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

pure_beef_69 wrote:

i cant tell whether your taking the piss and pretending you have a big ego to get everyone flaming or you really are a big headed prick. sounds like the later option to me.
That means a lot coming from you, beeftits.  Thanks for the compliment.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
I'll most likely be too late to play... I will try though.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TrollmeaT wrote:

I'll most likely be too late to play... I will try though.
That's one person in, any other challengers?

FYI, the server is in New York, so anyone from North America or Europe should get decent pings...so you really can't use that as an excuse.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...according to all the players who got their faces torn off by me and my sexy helo crew in the 24/7 Iron Gator server I just owned.  Also, apparently I'm a "fucking cunthole", a "skinning, hacking piece of shit", "faggot who makes games like these unplayable."  Those were edited for grammar and spelling, of course.  I don't know what skinning is, but apparently I do it.  Also, I "should find a better way to spend mommy's money than on hacks", "have a tiny dick" (that one's true), "have no life".

However, I think my favorite part was when someone switched teams to my side and then tried to ram into me with the Mi-17.  He missed, of course, and ended up crashing into the carrier.  Twice.

Nothing like owning a three star general, rubbing his face in it, and having him insult you by saying "you have way too much time on your hands to play a game this much".  This coming from a three star general, which, mind you, requires 1440 hours of playtime, around 600 more than what I have currently.

Anyway, I didn't make this thread to gloat.  Ok, I did, but I think I've done enough of that already.  Anyway, here's what I was getting to...

Think you're any good?  Want a challenge?  Got something to prove?  Want to show all those padding, glitching, hacking fuckheads your true colors?  Bring it on, Smurf.

EA OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL
The IP is 66.199.251.76:16567

We'll be waiting...
lives hard when ur above average
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
I admit Thomas....when I saw the title to this thread, I expected it to be from Fancy lol
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6535|Portland, OR USA
45 minutes, tops.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
sf or vanilla ?
Chou
+737|6799

TrollmeaT wrote:

sf or vanilla ?
The server is running Warlord right now
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TrollmeaT wrote:

sf or vanilla ?
Special Forces.  Right now the map is on Warlord, but it rotates every two rounds.

Also, wait until a bit later...as...the server is a bit empty.

Apparently we waited, but then we got bored and aren't waiting anymore.  We'll be waiting again in a few hours.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Pfffttttt.  Cheesedicks.
Barrakuda777
+86|6744|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
looking at your stats... id take you on in an infantry battle...... If you fancy that

Kooda
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada
Hey TM .. you know, that TV missle that hit me behind that rock on the beach looked a little fishy now come to think of it.. especially when i was aiming in that direction with no lock on.. you and your helo hack, maybe?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
hmm 8 more...
well ill be in rockhead gaming 24/7 ghost town, l8

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-07-21 04:45:57)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Hey TM .. you know, that TV missle that hit me behind that rock on the beach looked a little fishy now come to think of it.. especially when i was aiming in that direction with no lock on.. you and your helo hack, maybe?
Haha, was that me who hit you or was I flying?  Iron Gator is hell for AA.  The mobile-AA only has so many places to go, plus, once it fires, it's incredibly easy to spot.  All it takes is a pilot and gunner who are on the same page to take it out every time.

Ascend, wait for lock, drop flares, see where the missiles were fired from, drop down.  Reload flares, ascend, point TV view in that direction, get lock, drop flares, TV away, AA down.

Takes what?  Six seconds total?  Even if you have a shit gunner, it's easy to sneak around one side and come up against the AA.  Then just take it out with the hellfire missiles.
Entertayner
+826|6579

Nice goin TMO, i love when people insult u and things like that it shows u have managed to piss them off... What a laugh
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6650|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
ThomasMorgan.. i'm gonna start frequenting that server..

a few reasons:

1) a LOT of the best players play on that server.. and the only way for me to improve is to play with the best. (you know who i mean.. dont you.. )
2) SF > BF2 (i've just realised... wow i'm slow)
3) Its always nice to have rounds with people from the forums.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-21 04:50:05)

crotchlemur
+8|6693|The Lemur's Den
It's at this point that I have to decide wether to embarass myself in game by signing up. hmmm....  Nope.  Although I would consider it an honor to have ThomasMorgan as my worst enemy.  Some other time perhaps.  I'm headed off to work with Iron Mike, Joe, and the Slacker to keep me company during drive time.

In the immortal words of the Scorpions, there's no one like you.  don't ever change
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6745|yorkshire penisula
you the man now dog.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard