[killer]manxs
+148|6666|San Diego C.A.
Why do you guys still play bf2? I finally get sick of spending money on just crap that i cant just have a little fun without all the people that just care about globle rankings, and also all the problems with the game, Like the crashing and all the patches that are always crap,

Bf2 is not a game, its just something that gives you stress!!!!  Ive started to play the Grand theft auto seris again, And its alot more fun then bf2!!
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium
Because its a better game. Your doing it wrong
[killer]manxs
+148|6666|San Diego C.A.

iPoon.be wrote:

lol, you suck, get a life   I dont have to listen to this crap!
Grand...Theft...Auto?

That series of games is so fucking gay.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

I don't play BF2 anymore. MMORPs / Zombie Mod for me.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

cause i sometimes get bored of command and conquer
bubbass
humble
+61|6586
How many threads like this are we going to see each day? There should be a subforum for all these whiners. Also, please use the spell check capability to make yourself seem much more intelligent than a 12 year old. Thank you.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6852|Kubra, Damn it!

Why are you on a BF2 forum if you don't play the game?
[killer]manxs
+148|6666|San Diego C.A.

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Grand...Theft...Auto?

As i said i dont have to listen to this crap!  ALSO you just suck at gta becaise the missions are tooo hard for you
Crawdaddy79
+27|6554
I find BF2 to be quite enjoyable at times. 
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

[killer]manxs wrote:

Grand...Theft...Auto?

As i said i dont have to listen to this crap!  ALSO you just suck at gta becaise the missions are tooo hard for you
please, GTA has to have the easiest, lamest missions of all time. Its only fun if you kill everyone you see
bubbass
humble
+61|6586

[killer]manxs wrote:

Grand...Theft...Auto?

Perfect example of my previous post.
[killer]manxs
+148|6666|San Diego C.A.

bubbass wrote:

How many threads like this are we going to see each day? There should be a subforum for all these whiners. Also, please use the spell check capability to make yourself seem much more intelligent than a 12 year old. Thank you.
lol, at least i have a better paying job than you! Wait do you even have a job?
bubbass
humble
+61|6586

[killer]manxs wrote:

bubbass wrote:

lol, at least i have a better paying job than you! Wait do you even have a job?
What the hell? Grow up kid.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670
YAY, FLAMEWAR

*Gets snaks*
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6774|Cardiff, Wales
Nice bit of flame grilled foruming here

Still play cos im in a clan and we have a good cammeraderie
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6739|England
Hahaha im not bored of BF2 and i have had almost 550 hours game play. I ask myself why i dont get bored because i set myself goals and achievements like getting 1000 points a day, going for a ribbon i want, owning n00bs and all else which is fun. Battlefield 2 has plenty of things to do try using a plane, helo etc it is not a boring game.

Now grand theft auto its just stupid my brother had it i played 10 minutes and i thought wtf do you call this lolz.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6852|Kubra, Damn it!

Sarge, you should adjust your font color. Your posts are invisible to those of us using the default color scheme. Which is probably most people on here.
The missions are too hard for me?

Sorry for not playing single player, I tend to play against OTHERS ONLINE, because that takes actual skill, compared to shooting at CYBER-THUGS WITH YOUR FUCKING UZI.
eagles1106
+269|6601|Marlton, New Jersey.
because its a fun game despite all of this gay ROE shit...
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

[killer]manxs wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

lol, you suck, get a life   I dont have to listen to this crap!
If you have a question, but dont want to listen, then shut up about it on the forums. We seriously dont care if you still play or not, so im wondering why you are even coming here to ask.
BF2 is still the best war game you can buy, and if you cant handle a few bugs, youre right to leave.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard