USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6500|Daytona Beach, FL
Ladies and gentlemen... Microsoft Flight Simulator X:
http://www.avsim.com/pages/robertw/FSX/FS-X.htm

This is a very recent preview - dated July 14... if you were amazed before... just read this.

Check out this video for it too:
http://www.projectmagenta.com/video/SharedSkies.wmv

Are you the fat guy? lol!

EDIT: Video link.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-20 06:10:50)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6566
my brother had FS2004 I thought it was dull, but the have upped the graphics on this so maybe it stands a better chance.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6566|federal way washington
interesting but not enough to pull me away from bf2, i wonder though, if i workd fs more would i be a better pilot in bf2?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

daffytag wrote:

my brother had FS2004 I thought it was dull, but the have upped the graphics on this so maybe it stands a better chance.
FSX is gonna be way better for the people who thought earlier versions of FS had no point. They're gonna have stuff like air races, air show stunts, and rescue missions.

Storgie wrote:

interesting but not enough to pull me away from bf2, i wonder though, if i workd fs more would i be a better pilot in bf2?
It won't help that much.. I've flown in Flight Simulator for eight years.. the planes in BF2 have flight dynamics that seem to have come from a little kid's imagination.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-20 05:57:46)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Holy mother cow of the merciless god of satans rulers!

That's....I'M BUYING IT AS SOON AS ITS OUT!
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
FSX is truly amazing.. I mean us FS enthusiasts were always like "Wow!" at the new features with each new FS.. but FSX is different.. it's like "HOLY SH!T THIS IS INSANELY AWESOME!" It's light-years ahead of FS2004.. I mean it seems like it should be FS2008 rather than FS2006.

EDIT: Just read from the Flightsim.com forums... FSX will support space flight up to a million feet, as well as ship simulations on the water. What's next? Train support? Road vehicle support? lol

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-20 06:03:50)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6585|Iceland
lol u can play this game forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and u will still not be bored
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

lol u can play this game forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and u will still not be bored
LOL! So true.. Flight Simulator is always the first game I go back to after I get tired of a new game. Just the other day, after playing BF2 for two weeks straight.. I decided to fly a 737 around for a break.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
Like doing loop-the-loops in a 747. I wonder what the passengers would say.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
is there going to be a demo?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

I really hope there will be a demo. It looks like an awesome game, but I want to see how well my computer takes it first, since if its anything like the other games, it'll be pretty expensive.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
Yeah supposedly for the first time in the series they're gonna have a trial version for download.
beerface702
+65|6684|las vegas
ive been playin FS since 98 version. own 2000,02, 04...after 04 iw as like eh they better do something diffrent or i wont contiunue buying the games. the novelity wore off a few years ago for me. the cool part about these games is the unlimited amount of expansions though. and the freebie planes u can download and mission packs sometimes.

grr illprolly end up gettin this one just because it has some LIFE to it

not just other airtraffic
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6710|Las Vegas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

is there going to be a demo?
Yes, there will be a demo.

No word on when though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

interesting.

thats all so far.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6617|Gold Coast, Australia
Looks fun, I'll probably be that annoying person that purposly crashes my plane into yours just because i can.

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2006-07-21 03:40:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard