stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

Colony.

C0L0NY.

Two different people. Fail.
NuclearBlasted
+8|6700
I find it really amusing that some people that post on bf2s use this glitch and claim they have done nothing wrong when they get their stats reset.  Using this on a ranked server is a dick move.  Everyone loves to have fun, but c'mon, take it to an unranked server or something.
xbrandomx
+9|6657
I didn't think that kinda glitch was possibly on Warlord... I guess I'm way behind on that kinda stuff.
Nobs
+0|6503
You want EA to fix the issue?  Tell EVERYONE how to do it.  That is about the only way to get them to react.  I just today caught a guy named David1515 on the same server doing it.  I called the ___ what he was and I got kicked.  I am beginning to think that the admins are participating in it themselves. 

Too bad too because SpeedyGameServer 24/7 Warlord was one of my favorites.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6644|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Colony wrote:

WOW i get -1 for Today 11:13:13 -1 Worst Giltch Ever. didnt you stick up for that ruether guy? that kid is gay... 
what an imature bitch.
Just for that idiot doing that Colony ill give you +1 back.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield

Nobs wrote:

You want EA to fix the issue?  Tell EVERYONE how to do it.  That is about the only way to get them to react.  I just today caught a guy named David1515 on the same server doing it.  I called the ___ what he was and I got kicked.  I am beginning to think that the admins are participating in it themselves. 

Too bad too because SpeedyGameServer 24/7 Warlord was one of my favorites.
Well When 25 people start screaming glitcher, I have to do something, I banned 3 people last night, the first for Speedy, Im really lenient . At speedy we have a rule : "If someone offends you, you have the option to leave the server", but obviously it would have made the server empty, so yeah , Unfortunatly I have to police it; to make better for everyone -- I found out how they got down there... Glitching isn't how the game was meant to be played, whether its a EA/DICE issue or not.
DIR_Diver
+1|6599
I played speedygameserver earlier today, and there was another one in the wall, NEWSTEAM.

He finished the round with something like 65 kills and no deaths.

At least the next round, when his team heard what he was doing, several of them followed him all around the palace so he couldn't go into the wall.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6553
LOL!!
Today 13:55:06 +1 Worst Giltch Ever. fuck you you stuoid piece of shit
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield

DIR_Diver wrote:

I played speedygameserver earlier today, and there was another one in the wall, NEWSTEAM.

He finished the round with something like 65 kills and no deaths.

At least the next round, when his team heard what he was doing, several of them followed him all around the palace so he couldn't go into the wall.
YEah unfortunatly it only takes seconds to do, so have to be quick. But like I said, ban on the person that does it becuase it just isn't fun for the rest of the people. Hell its a nade spam anyway. I see Warlord going down the my favorite map list really soon. Looks like the 10yr old Karkand bitches finally made it over to disgrace our SF.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6519

NuclearBlasted wrote:

I find it really amusing that some people that post on bf2s use this glitch and claim they have done nothing wrong when they get their stats reset.  Using this on a ranked server is a dick move.  Everyone loves to have fun, but c'mon, take it to an unranked server or something.
you mother fuckers, play the game right, dont be gay and do stupid shit like wall hacking. more and more people are using this glich on warlord and they can fuck off. its my goal to get as many of you assholes reset then whos gonna be the one laughing
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
WALL HACKER.... Well I tryed that once but I don't do that no more cause I lagg and I loose good friends of mine ....
TokyoJoe
+5|6552
what sucks more is that TONS of people watch the original bastards doing it and learn it. and the cycle continues.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6519
ok guys here goes, u really want to know how to get into the walls of warlord. well here it is. enjoy.

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by rambo_killin_SOB (2006-07-17 20:08:54)

-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6850|TX

Colony wrote:

ok so we and a clan mate were playing speedygameservers warlord 24/7 and we had one flag left 3rd floor palace and this guy just owned everyone with his nades he was 33-0 and then i was killed again went on the sectate mode took 2 mins to find the ass here nade spaming right on the flag when round was over he was 70-0.

his stats: http://bf2s.com/player/45553680/

screenshot:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/ … een391.png
lol.  i read the post and then click on the guys stats to take a look.  i see he is online and playing.  the server he is playing on?  "Villektm is playing Strike At Karkand on KNIFES ONLY!!!!!!!! [BooM] Clan RANKED"

Knives only!
hellsy
+8|6603|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
ffs still not wiped?
beerface702
+65|6700|las vegas
so thats how the asshat was killin me the other night. i decided to load up some SF..and fuckin gave up. 4 people were glitchin the area in the hotel . i had no idea where they were. seeing as its not as obvious as karkands glitch

anyone know if they are using a vechicle to get into the wall? or some other means

the next patch supposed to nerf ride drops to fix the hotel glitch mostly and other issues. but if they get in warlord another way. forget it
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
I ran into it last night , couple guys using a wall hack in the palace 1st floor where there is no room killing anything that comes near that second floor flag.
2 Smoking_Blun guys, I will have full screen shots & full names when I get home. They were on opposite sides but seemed to be helping each other with medic bags & ammo bags.
I myself will not report it but will leave it up to anyone on these forums as I'm too lazy to do it.
At the end of the round the guy had like 342 - 0. lame. they had no shame about it, one was a captain & one was a 1st sarge.

https://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1584/3420manhs0.th.png

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2854/roofshotlt7.th.png

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4361/braget1.th.png

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-08-14 03:17:11)

Superlonghurst
+0|6614
This happened to me recently I  got stuck in a wall near the mosque on warlord, there was a vehcle drop involved somehow I know that much . I was literally stuck though, I couldn't move or even shoot.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6516|Daytona Beach, FL

hellsy wrote:

ffs still not wiped?
WTF? Almost two months and he's still a 2nd Lt.
Sheen1101
+12|6627
Today i was playing on Wake Island and i was on the USMC and we captured all the chinese flags. So then there was two more chinese guys. Everybody was looking for them and later our commander found them under our carrier. So everybody on the USMC side got in the boats and tried to go under the carrier to find them. I'm just wondering how they got under the carrier in the first place??? O.o
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6516|Los Angeles, California
It's not very hard to get under the carrier.

Here's another.. I got him out by threatening to wipe his stats.. lol. Then I ran him over.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/lone_wolf_xp/screen007.jpg

I wasn't in there for those who don't know... front chase cam in tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard