shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6695|Flower Mound, TX
i hate it when people start typing and press space bar like 20 times so it pops up in the middle of my screen. im trying to get an ESF admin to start kicking for that cus its fucking annoying. even worse when there all like OMGZORRS UNEVEN TEAMSSSSS NOOOBBBZZZ!!!! when the teams are like fucking 24 to 23.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6699|Southeastern USA
my sandals, i have weird feet, so when I buy sandals they end up looking like clown shoes or water skis, and part of them extend way past my toes, then when I try to double clutch or down shift, the floppy part hangs me up and my gears are thus ground
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6700|CH/BR - in UK

shadowcell_01 wrote:

i hate it when people start typing and press space bar like 20 times so it pops up in the middle of my screen. im trying to get an ESF admin to start kicking for that cus its fucking annoying. even worse when there all like OMGZORRS UNEVEN TEAMSSSSS NOOOBBBZZZ!!!! when the teams are like fucking 24 to 23.
lol - I hate when I start typing when I'm dead, and I respawn, and I wanna press enter, but press the wrong button, and some guy who can't even shoot straight ends up killing me...
immortalkillerz
+1|6645
i hate people who will, out of nowhere, just go like:

Tarded-Fatkidd: HAHAHAHA I OWNED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK

and there score is 0 and 40....... a kd ratio of 0......

but it really sucks if you are there FIRST kill
hilltop2bit
+9|6726|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!

immortalkillerz wrote:

i hate people who will, out of nowhere, just go like:

Tarded-Fatkidd: HAHAHAHA I OWNED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK

and there score is 0 and 40....... a kd ratio of 0......

but it really sucks if you are there FIRST kill
Me too it suxs
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6942
Vauxhall fucking Vectras.  POS to the Nth degree.

I hired a car to go camping and made the booking a couple of weeks ago.  I was assured I would get an Astra - they've just been revamped and are now pretty decent on the road.  Turned up at the hire place on Thursday and was told all the Astras were out.  I was given a free "upgrade" to the Vectra.  Got it on the road, back home, filled the boot with my stuff and went out towards the motorway.  Actually got out of 3rd in town and what happens..?  Nothing, 4th gear sucks.  Stuck it in 5th when I got on the motorway and what happens?  It sucks in 5th too.  Took 10 seconds to do 70-80 and about 15 seconds for 80-90.  And there was too much traffic to get it beyond 95

I don't know why anyone buys these cars but there's a lot of them on the road.  Goddamn POFS.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6696|Doncaster, UK

aardfrith wrote:

I hired a car to go camping and made the booking a couple of weeks ago.  I was assured I would get an Astra - they've just been revamped and are now pretty decent on the road.  Turned up at the hire place on Thursday and was told all the Astras were out.  I was given a free "upgrade" to the Vectra.  Got it on the road, back home, filled the boot with my stuff and went out towards the motorway.  Actually got out of 3rd in town and what happens..?  Nothing, 4th gear sucks.  Stuck it in 5th when I got on the motorway and what happens?  It sucks in 5th too.  Took 10 seconds to do 70-80 and about 15 seconds for 80-90.  And there was too much traffic to get it beyond 95

I don't know why anyone buys these cars but there's a lot of them on the road.  Goddamn POFS.
Yep, and there's absolutely fuck all visibility out the rear window as well.

And the Astras before the new one weren't bad. There's nothing at all wrong with the way my convertible handles and 129 is fast enough for anybody on UK roads.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6829|Broadlands, VA
BF2 "on line" - Less than 400 ranked servers reporting, 20 of them at "0" ping, 100 of them "full" with 3 reserved slots 200 "empty" and the ones I can play on keep dropping or crashing.

I can finally AIM in this freaking game and now it's hard to find a game. 
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6776|Gold Coast, Australia
You know what really grinds my gears?

When your score has doubled the person comming in second, and your only a corpal and the rest are captin or above, and then randomly the server crashes so you lose all your points and the pride of beating all those people.

THE LITTLE GUY CAN NEVER WIN, NO MATTER HOW GOOD HE IS.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6776|Gold Coast, Australia
Also, this also grinds my gears, when you get impatient and double click the disconnect button because it looks like it didnt work the first time you clicked it and you have to restart because it counted as you clicking the 'PLAY NOW' button and its faster than waiting for it to NOT find a server.

ALSO WHEN SOMEONE GETS PROMOTED OFF KILLING YOU

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2006-07-18 07:51:13)

SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6711|Cheshire, UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Yep, and there's absolutely fuck all visibility out the rear window as well.

And the Astras before the new one weren't bad. There's nothing at all wrong with the way my convertible handles and 129 is fast enough for anybody on UK roads.
I agree I hate Vectra's however the only explanation I have for this is that the last time I drove one I put it on its roof... raining... cow sh*t on the road... 90 degree turn... not a very good combination.

They are far too twitchy for me, so i'll stick with my impreza.
Microwave
_
+515|6805|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

TerrorisT² wrote:

Also, this also grinds my gears, when you get impatient and double click the disconnect button because it looks like it didnt work the first time you clicked it and you have to restart because it counted as you clicking the 'PLAY NOW' button and its faster than waiting for it to NOT find a server.]
Haha! That happens with me all the time!

So annyoying!
BandoIruka
+1|6644
-People who TK punish you like their voteYes button was bound to their spacebars. If they think abit before they punish, they might realise it was an accident or their own fault.
-People that steal my vehicle kill by shooting the burning shell with their handguns or rifles. Only applies to vehicle or helicopters.
-An offshoot. Shooting an idiot with a handgun who flown off in a transport heli with no other passengers, and then they crash, rewarding me with a teamkill and teampunish.
-Idiots that ram you deliberately in their cars when you drive a tank just so they can teampunish you
-Little kids that use voIP with their unbroken voices. Even more annoying when they say usless shit/sing.
-Greedy vehicle whoring fags
-The serversided hit calculation design that is BF2 causing myriad of problems such as:
       =AT rockets flying through fast FAVs with no dmg before running you over
       =No damage despite solid hits with tank shell or rocket
       =Knifing someone in the back, only to get a mere puff of smoke as they turn around and cap you.
       =Two guys running around corners and spraying where the outcome is both guys die to each others bullets.

I think thats all for now.
Kadaver[NL]
+1|6675
You Know What Really Grinds My F*@king Gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bf2 Crashing Continuously. I Am Playing Now For 1.5 Hours And 1 Time The Server,on Which I Was Playing, Crashed And 1 Time My Game Crashed.
And This Always Happens A Few Times Each Time I Play.

Ea, How Is It Possible That You Are Allowed To Sell This Crap. Is It That Difficult To Program Something Normal.something That Doesn't Crashes All The Time.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6696|Doncaster, UK
The program that catches posts which are all CAPS and converts them to look like you went crazy with the shift key!
Zukabazuka
+23|6835
People can't follow simple rules, then ask where the rules where. Its in the friking loading screen, it doesn't take so long to read the shit. Second they break every rule when admin is not online and the admin has take out vote option. The higher the rank the player has the more chance he is gonna break the rule.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6699|UK

aardfrith wrote:

Listen to jermey clarkson ^^^^ the man is wise...says bus drivers are all murderes and terrorist's if I recall..........
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6732|MANCHESTERRR
FUCKING TANKS AND APC's. THERES NO FUCKING SKILL IN KILLING ME AT POINT BLANC RANGE U FUCKING ASS BANDIT. Sorry had to get that offa my chest
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6668|Montucky
Reality TV shows.. thats what grinds my gears, oh and MTV.
Chou
+737|6941
I just got off a TV2 server and played 2 rounds

First round I got 152 points and a Silver
Second round I got 53 points

Guess what.. only the second round with 53 points did register into my global score

what the fuck is up with that shit??!!
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6822
Anyone who speeks in l33t speech.... and is proad of it.

Or maybe I am just getting to old.
wyattwolf
+2|6669|UK
1)hate it when I get moved to other team by the server when on the winning team, happens so fuckin often it drives me into a rage. totally messes me up and just end up being owned by former team!!! wish there was a way to stop this

2)trying to get basic chopper/explosive ordnance badge, bloody impossible cos everyone goes for gunship which leaves slow ass transports which might as well be the local barn!! as for trying to kill people with any form of explosives - HA!! spentd more time pounding desk and swearing cos I get killed in any attempt to blow someone up!! don't really want to stats pad but beginning to wonder if thats all I can do to get these sodding badges
AllmightyOz
+50|6636|United States - Ohio
panda bears... never liked em never will. Acting like they are top shit, acting like we owe em something.
Rhino(8)
+1|6650|Adelaide, Australia
People who bitch and moan about n00bs.  I have only just started playing any form of FPS, and quite frankly my k/d ratio is really poor, but you have to learn somewhere.  C'mon guys show them some sympathy, especially the heliucopter and jet whores, im sure you didnt magically wake up and suddenly be a pro at flying.
Doktorbob
+26|6638
I hate belly floppers!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard