Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

-Constantly raping the carrier on Wake as PLA and the USMC is a bunch of, at highest, Corporals (they just bought the game too)

-Going into armor on a knife/pistol server with no admins on

I'd throw my vote for the K/P server. Most KPers are decent ranks... I'd feel bad ruining the game for people who have never played one of these kinds of games before.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
Armor on KP server, its just retarted, let them play how they want.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
2nd One. USMC deserves to be raped if they can't get off the carrier
Hogwarts
+3|6494|Gijon-Spain
the 1st...

the rounds of knife and pistol is not allowed...it is illegal, and very less honorable
Poet
Meatbag.
+65|6569|Where I don't know where I am.
I went on a KP server with my old account and used to kick ass and not bother taking names.
It's funny as hell when your own team start trying to rocket your APC.  KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL.  It was gib-tastic.

In answer to the question, I'm quite against attacking the uncaps, if the opposing team can't wait at the flags and defend them there, then they're simply poor players.  Saying "if they can't get off the carrier they deserve it" is a pretty stupid thing to say.  You can't mount an offence when you get 2 seconds to scan the carrier deck for a vehicle before some J-10 drops a meaty shell right on your face.

Sorry, but anyone putting forward an arguement that attacking the uncap (when they have no other flags) is acceptable is starting with a flawed argument.  Shout all you like, it's a fact that you're wrong.
Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca
Raping carriers

- I am not against raping carriers but I don't do it myself. I like actually playing the game with a challenge, plus i'll get em eventually anyways.

-Ranked K/P servers are just wrong, so they deserve any game ruining they get. Unranked however, meh, no hate there.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
There is nothing wrong with base raping...

but knife/pistol server users must die! 2nd is less honorable, there is no honor at all
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
-Constantly raping the carrier on Wake as PLA and the USMC is a bunch of, at highest, Corporals (they just bought the game too)

in a way its funny.....but i hate being on the recieving end of it and being the only guy who actually tries to get off the carrier while everyone else waits for jets and helos that just get blown up as soon as they are in it.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-07-18 16:40:06)

Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6569
Whether it be ranked or unranked (i dont check when i log on), K/P servers are just so much more FUN than ordinary BF2 Its like the Zombie mod for CSS
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
i don't find either 'dishonorable'. its a videogame.

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

let them play how they want.
don't like how the game's going down? switch servers. whether you've just got the game or not - that's just common sense.

if its not a hack or a glitcher then its not a problem.

editde fot splelnig.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-07-18 16:38:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard