Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

i think since they have an award for most things, they should make a hand grenade award or sumthing. i dunno it has just been bugging me.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
ok as long as n00b tubes don't count i hate m
birdman69
+11|6774|Toronto, Canada
Yea, a hand gernade ribbon would be pretty sweet.  The only reason I think of why they wouldn't incorporate this would be the increased risk of TKing.  People would be throwing gernades at inappropriate times just to get gernades kills for the ribbon. 

Besides that fact, I think a badge would make more sense than a ribbon.  10 Kills IAR = Basic, 1000 Global Kills + 15 Kills IAR = Veteran and 3000 Global Kills + 20 Kills IAR = Expert.
Ryan

ribbon badge, medal, doesnt matter. just make it an award.
=ARF=Icefox
+0|6751
Same thing popped into my mind as Birdman instantly when it comes to why they might not have done this, or might not do it.. TK risks.

However, I still think it would be a rather nice badge. And are plenty of awards for aerial service despite how undiscriminating some of those bombs can be.

So in the end, despite a TK risk, I'd like to see a grenade badge.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6761|Vienna- Austria
im all for it
minispud
+4|6755
Yeah, sounds good, especially since I have a friend who has BF2MC and they have the totally fucked up scoring system, he's a captain already and he's got less points than I do.  Pisses me off, a ribbon'd be nice.

Should give a n00b t00b award for whoever gets like 5 M203 kills IAR or something
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6771|Norway
nades and noob tubes badges are a screwed up thing to do, more and mora people would have stopped palying the game because they were gonna stand 60 feets drom eachother trhowing nades...thats not gaming, thats 50$ throwed out in the window!!
TrevorP
+0|6811
I like the idea...not noob tubes counting htough
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6862
it's a good idea

use successifully hand granade is an ART
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6759|United Kingdom
Couldn't they just incorporate Grenades in the Explosives Ordinance Badge?

Then I'd be able to get it! :p
Wisher1981
+1|6772|SWEDEN
im all for this to... And i think every weapon should have a badge off some sort... and when u get them all a medall.. veteran a new medal... etc like sharpshoter medall... this would encurage weapon fights... just thinking loud but it would be cool....
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
As far as I know, there is a Grenadier badge in Special Forces. Basic, Veteran, and Expert badges.
frvwfr2
+0|6750
if u get all the badges u should get faster reloads or something. just a thought  :p
Ryan

oh is there a badge in SF? well even better lol. noob toobs dont count i hope.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Well the most famous New Zealand soldier of World War Two, Charles Upham had the Grenade as his weapon fo choice, and he won two Victoria Crosses, the most distinguished medal for valour ever.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard