Poll

SPM Greater in High Points or Regular server?

High points 16 on 6436%36% - 37
Regular 64 on 6463%63% - 64
Total: 101
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Well TBK Server just crashed, round barely started and i already had 51 points, damn now i gotta start over again, this might take longer than i thought

fierce wrote:

Regular Servers, because they got way more players and therefore more action.

If you want to go for Best Rounds, then LowPlayers/LargeMaps of course.

@ BadSnipaDay: Your definition of High Point Server is wrong. A High point server is e.g. where admins allow only to capture one flag (Hotel on Karkand), stop the ticket bleed with this and therefore increasing the round time.
I think your wrong, most people when they refer to a high point server are talking about 16 players on 64, if more people could back me up on this it would be nice.
QFE
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO

aqempty wrote:

what type of round are u talking about, there ones which there are only one base without conquer and 4 apc and 2 tanks are raping it or the one who all are conquering bases without defending the conquested ones, because always those servers end like that
its all in my post...
aqempty
+6|6508|international waters
incsoc shem and the others with less than 5k points could post their real stats because with them u can see the gameplay of the player.i cant beliebe incsoc is ur main account because u have only 13k points.

wait u have 13k points in 270 hours?

Last edited by aqempty (2006-07-18 11:56:08)

Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
In regular 24/7. + you are getting a better k/d in regulars too.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

aqempty wrote:

incsoc shem and the others with less than 5k points could post their real stats because with them u can see the gameplay of the player.i cant beliebe incsoc is ur main account because u have only 13k points.

wait u have 13k points in 270 hours?
HAhahaahaha no wonder he finds 16 on 64 better. he hasnt learn how to handle a gun yet. INCSOC if you find medic on karkand boring play support, you can easily get 20 resupplys and you have a better gun (assuming you use the pkm) so can get 20-35 kills a round with some flag capture cause you should be the front line assault. You can easily get 60-90 points in the 8-12 minutes a full karkand takes. Then again 13k in 270 hours WTF, man how can you even coment on getting higher SPM. If you dont like karkand then you will never get the same SPM, not even wake carrier raping j-10s can compete with karkand point whores (whatever class it is).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard