kiries
+4|6666|monastery of funk
i havent posted much ont know if im allowed to post here please PM me if im not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUsFEEam … rge%20bush

i dunno how to make it a link so just do copy past into your thing and i dont know if this movie has been posted before
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6646|Moscow, Russia
Rofl video. I still can't believe he got re-elected.
elite
+89|6685|Sheffield, England
what a prick
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6710
lol dumbard
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6804
I'd like to see you guys get in front of millions of people and see if you don't stumble on your words.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6798|Lithuania
Bush talking to Blair and not realizing that the mics were turned on:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMmtOfBcJ4A& … ays%20shit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I'd like to see you guys get in front of millions of people and see if you don't stumble on your words.
Why is it that just about every other world leader can do it then? Public speaking is a part of his job, he should prepare himself better for it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Flecco wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Why is it that just about every other world leader can do it then? Public speaking is a part of his job, he should prepare himself better for it.
Yeah, thats not exactly a brilliant argument. For one, none of us are politicians, whose job is pretty much talking to the public, and second, most other leaders manage quite well.
Mike_J
+68|6640

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

LOL!  "...Hezballah needs to stop doin' this shit..."  Man President Bush is awesome.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6531
If only the guy were smarter and more articulate I wouldnt hate him so much.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6520|Southeastern USA
those were pretty good

Stubbee wrote:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/07/13/icymi-commanding-the-commander-in-chief/
all the more reason for me to like him

here's another one that I've been waiting for someone to post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLE6bbce … %20bridges

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-18 14:02:57)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
Lawl, 4 more years!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Half of the people on these forums have poor written grammar. What do you think their speech would sound like?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6479|Daytona Beach, FL

Mike_J wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

LOL!  "...Hezballah needs to stop doin' this shit..."  Man President Bush is awesome.
LoL! Go Dubya
Cursed You
+64|6558|Idaho

ghettoperson wrote:

Flecco wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Yeah, thats not exactly a brilliant argument. For one, none of us are politicians, whose job is pretty much talking to the public, and second, most other leaders manage quite well.
Maybe because everyone in the world is waiting for Bush to slip up and miss a letter in one of his words?  Maybe THAT is why the other world leaders seem a little bit more "brighter" than Bush, because theyre not under as much pressure as Bush is.

Honestly, I did debate for 2 years, and even speaking in front of 1 or 2 people at a time is kind of hard.  Of course if any of you guys did debate you would know what Im talking about when it comes to round points.  And thats not a "Im snootier than you" statement, its just a simple "well there ya go".

I hate how everyone rags on Bush because he's fudges up his sentences sometimes.  Hi, Im president Bush, I cant speak properly sometimes but Ive made something out of my life by becoming the president of an entire country.

Voter apathy was like what 75%?  But as soon as he gets into office 90% of that 75% is outraged.  Like royally pissed.  Why does everyone hate Bush?  Because he's effin Bush.  I'll be completely honest and say that I have no clue what half of his policies do/say.  But I dont care.  Im not gonna hate him because he makes bad decisions.  Even because he misses a word and forgets what he's saying.  Uh oh! Lets forget our own personal problems and point out someone elses.  You've done it to, and if you havent, youre a liar.

kthx.

EDIT:  For some spelling and grammar.

Last edited by Cursed You (2006-07-18 15:42:22)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6500|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Wasder wrote:

Rofl video. I still can't believe he got re-elected.
It's called electoral fraud mate
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
ladies n gentlemen i give u  your moron    *homer simpson*
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

hes the fuckin president, hes supposed to be a trained, superb public speaker.
hes supposed to be able to move huge crowds with his speaches, not make them laugh.
but fuck, he does.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

Cursed You wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Maybe because everyone in the world is waiting for Bush to slip up and miss a letter in one of his words?  Maybe THAT is why the other world leaders seem a little bit more "brighter" than Bush, because theyre not under as much pressure as Bush is.

Honestly, I did debate for 2 years, and even speaking in front of 1 or 2 people at a time is kind of hard.  Of course if any of you guys did debate you would know what Im talking about when it comes to round points.  And thats not a "Im snootier than you" statement, its just a simple "well there ya go".

I hate how everyone rags on Bush because he's fudges up his sentences sometimes.  Hi, Im president Bush, I cant speak properly sometimes but Ive made something out of my life by becoming the president of an entire country.

Voter apathy was like what 75%?  But as soon as he gets into office 90% of that 75% is outraged.  Like royally pissed.  Why does everyone hate Bush?  Because he's effin Bush.  I'll be completely honest and say that I have no clue what half of his policies do/say.  But I dont care.  Im not gonna hate him because he makes bad decisions.  Even because he misses a word and forgets what he's saying.  Uh oh! Lets forget our own personal problems and point out someone elses.  You've done it to, and if you havent, youre a liar.

kthx.

hes not supposed to make bad decisions, or at least minimize the amount he makes. thats why hes the leader, but he does make so many bad decisions..... well fuck, i am gonna hate on him for making bad decisions.
Cursed You
+64|6558|Idaho

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

kthx.

hes not supposed to make bad decisions, or at least minimize the amount he makes. thats why hes the leader, but he does make so many bad decisions..... well fuck, i am gonna hate on him for making bad decisions.
Can you make a political decision that satisfies EVERYONE in the country?  His decision is bad no matter what he does.   
dankassasin42o
+68|6650|Reefersyde, CA
president bush is a fucking fag.

an lol at the title bush at his best.   he dont have a best, hes a fucking retard.    Id  rather have a president that gets head from inturns and lies about it, then a president who would blow up the WTC  and kill thousands of americans SO he could goto war for OIL

Last edited by dankassasin42o (2006-07-18 17:09:09)

The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6612|Deep In The South Of Texas

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Half of the people on these forums have poor written grammar. What do you think their speech would sound like?
QFT
Cursed You
+64|6558|Idaho

dankassasin42o wrote:

president bush is a fucking fag.

an lol at the title bush at his best.   he dont have a best, hes a fucking retard.    Id  rather have a president that gets head from inturns and lies about it, then a president who would blow up the WTC  and kill thousands of americans SO he could goto war for OIL
^lol?

So tell me what you would have done as a president.  Theres a lot of facts supporting arabs blowing up the WTC, and theres a lot of facts that might show government involvement.  But, what would you have done if you were president and the nation was under attack?

Tell me how you can be a better president than him.

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6554|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

We aren't saying we are better than him, just we can find someone who is, regardless of political stance.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard