DOA62
+0|6703
Ok Guy's I bought this game to have Fun and learn how to play but there are some out there that do not!!
I am talking about the boneheaded CHEATERS!! on the Bredbandsbolaget BF2 #05 Server! they think it fun to sit in the spaw areas and just shoot everyone that spaws!! that take GUTS!! Losers, if you can't win in a fair fight why not just Cheat!! Anyone Can DO THAT!!!

If any knows of a black List for server like this can you tell me, I would like to play and not just get shoot before I have a chance to even move.

Thanks
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6707|Alabama
OK, first of all, Spawn camping isnt cheating.

If anything it's strategic sitting =P
DOA62
+0|6703
It is when you do not give a player a chance to even move I was killed 16 time in 1 min. that to me is cheating or Unfair play, and don't even quote war is hell.
Jodah3
+1|6709

DOA62 wrote:

It is when you do not give a player a chance to even move I was killed 16 time in 1 min. that to me is cheating or Unfair play, and don't even quote war is hell.
It says in the manual: "Spawn on me 15 times, shame on me; spawn on me yet again, choose another point moron"

Last edited by Jodah3 (2005-11-19 18:07:25)

evillbill
+-1|6705|West Oz
When the first spawn at Karkand gets a bit congested with non-capping armour hovering around spawn points get ting those delicous easy stat growing kills, I spawn up the road a bit as an AT and make thier K/D ratio look a little worse.

Then they come looking for me. Which is fine; cause that means a whole mess of angry AT and C4 hurlers spawn behind them...

On a good day, I have forced them to drive right up the hill. Don't get the big scores, but there is nothing more satifying than seeing a tank brew up after a sweet hit.

Don't get angry... get even...
McCullough
+7|6808

mooncricket wrote:

Indeed it is!

And second of all, it's not the server that should be black-listed it's the players.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Spawn Capping.

Sometimes you are not able to spawn at any other points. Hence you just have to take it and attempt to gain some breathing room.

Other option is for your team to just not spawn. No one says you have to spawn. Just sit there with no spawns and wait for them to get bored or whine like little bitches because they are bored and can't get any kills. It's quite funny when that happens.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX
I will hide out and snipe at enemy flags at times. I don't kill players when they spawn though. I wait till they have moved and give them a bit to figure out where they are and, what not. Once they go prone, run to a tank, or run to a roost I will shot them though.  Is that still considered spawn capping.

It's not like I am resting my crosshairs where a players head is when they spawn and just pull the trigger. I give everyone a fighting chance. I rarely do it anyways. Only when they are down to one or two flags.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Spawn elsewhere.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
"16 time in 1 min"

That, believe it or not, is impossible.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6716|AZ
No it's not...weren't you ever taught to think outside of the box? It is indeed possible if you factor in the account that mucho el nub medics may have repeatedly revived him over and over again. Maybe he is simply describing the amount of kills attributed to his enemies when he had died, and not actual deaths scribed upon his tab. =p
nating75
+0|6747

mooncricket wrote:

lol... That's a nice way of putting it.
doxy
+74|6760|Nevis

DOA62 wrote:

[...] I was killed 16 time in 1 min.[...]
usual spawn time is 12 seconds, 16 deaths = 16 times to spawn, each time 12 seconds to wait ,conclusion u needed 3 minutes and 12 seconds. did u cheat?
p.s.
i wanna see the spawn camper, that let the medic dodging his bullets, to revive his victim.

Last edited by doxy (2005-11-21 03:38:43)

VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6815

nating75 wrote:

mooncricket wrote:

lol... That's a nice way of putting it.
yea' LOL i have too aggree on that one .
there is no SUCH THING AS SPAWN CAMPING ! .....AND CLICK YOUR GIRLY HEELS TOGETHER 16 TIMES...LOL

I'll spwan rape a control point in a new york minute !

specialy if thats the only control point left !.....lol
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6722
seems like this branch of topics has degenerated into either

aa sucks
punish sucks
spawn campers suck
TKers suck
bunny-hoppers suck
n00btubers suck
rocket snipers suck
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6793|St. Louis, MO

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Spawn elsewhere.
That pretty much says it all.If you have no other spawn points, You and your team suck and deserve to get raped.It is a war game after all.
Nehil
+3|6701|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
Strange, I often play on that server and the others, never seen anything like that.
Gotham
+3|6702
If your player is in anywhere in the map you are a fair game target to me.

Base raping to me is a challenge to get out and get a flag.

Usually when it happens im on the recieving end of things and I either find another spawn or weasel my way out to another flag when everyone else is raping the last one.
Hansim
+1|6707

DOA62 wrote:

Ok Guy's I bought this game to have Fun and learn how to play but there are some out there that do not!!...Thanks
I empathize with you. Exactly that experience i've had not long ago, since i am not playing the game over a long period yet.
So i would subscribe to McCullough's posting and emphasize - i don't like base raping and spawn camping. But read what others write. There is and always will be (IMHO) a solid dispute about "pros and cons" in this base-raping-issue.
But don't bother about it too much -> Just leave that server and look for a different one.

With being new to BF2 i've learned one thing very fast: Don't be the cannon fodder for grabby players, which are just trying to bolster up their points and stats the cheap way. They will always find an argument to legitimate their behaviour and the others are noobs, lamers etc.
For me, personally the main base has a clear "no entrance" sign, except destroying facilities like arty, UAV etc. and i don't lurk around a spawn point like an assassin - but that's my personal point of view + i don't try to convince others to follow my pov. Just watch out for servers and players respecting and/or acting the way YOU like - then BF2 can be still a wonderful game

Last edited by Hansim (2005-11-22 07:19:42)

blacksheepcannibal
+24|6722

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Spawn elsewhere.
That pretty much says it all.If you have no other spawn points, You and your team suck and deserve to get raped.It is a war game after all.
what he said.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6777

blacksheepcannibal wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Spawn elsewhere.
what he said.
Exactly. It might not be the nicest way to attack the enemy, but so what? The goal of the game is reducing the tickets of the other team. Everyone has his/her own way of doing that. Get over it. As long as nothing illegal or rule-breaking is used for this, you simply have to deal with it.
rc-combat
+1|6744
I have let a Medic revive a target over and over I was laughing my ass off. The medic was behind a wall and I did not have a shot on him but the unlucky bastard right at the end of the wall had half his torso and head sticking out I would see the body jump and I would lay more PKM into him. While I was doing this my team worked around the wall and killed the medic but not before I got like 9 or 10 kills off the poor bastard he was revivng.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6777

rc-combat wrote:

I have let a Medic revive a target over and over I was laughing my ass off. The medic was behind a wall and I did not have a shot on him but the unlucky bastard right at the end of the wall had half his torso and head sticking out I would see the body jump and I would lay more PKM into him. While I was doing this my team worked around the wall and killed the medic but not before I got like 9 or 10 kills off the poor bastard he was revivng.
Well...that was fun for sure, I enjoy that kind of stuff too when it happens...but that's not "real" spawncamping...or?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard