brome
brap.
+244|6628|Accidental, TK
https://www.veryrandom.co.uk/rev2/hosted/scr.JPG

Last edited by brome (2006-07-16 13:37:38)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6833|Jupiter
^ I swear to god that looks just like Lego island for Windows 95!! (Im not even joking)
SoC./Omega
+122|6582|Omaha, Nebraska!
nice map keep it up and if they get it into game ill play on it as much as possible
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6885|Sacramento, Cal
Will the map have 3 sizes or 1 like wake island?  And what about Armor (APC's) or AA's. looks good so far. +1 for you mate.

Last edited by eMarine (2006-07-16 13:53:32)

frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6616
that map looks like a large open space map much like all the other chinese maps...still as long as it has no planes/choppers and less than 6 APCs it should be good

lower bridge looks good, put some cover there and you could get some nice inf fights

Last edited by frankhamand (2006-07-16 13:59:59)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6684|England
Looks good.

too country like the rest of PLA

Assault on Shanghai may work

Or: Pla hax Karnkland and noe it iz China, lolz!!!
brome
brap.
+244|6628|Accidental, TK
i know it looks really open atm, I've still got lots more work to do and am doing it as we speak. cheers guys.  Will put some cover in the lower bridge.  And as for armour, I think we decided there will be no tanks or apc's, only jeeps and one trans heli at the TV station.  Keep the comments coming
cheers
shice
+9|6556|every1 h8's Germany
Great work as far as i can judge it;) Keep it up, +1 for you.

What about uncap bases for each team? Furthermore you should add some variations in terrain like hills 'n stuff so its not that kind of an open range for cowboys with sniper rifles.

Last edited by shice (2006-07-16 14:30:20)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6747|Antarctica

tvmissleman wrote:

looks good now get another 5000 people to like it, show it to EA, and it MIGHT get into the game
Whats wrong with unranked servers?  Or do you like the stats system that much?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6732|Devon, England

brome wrote:

Thanks to the guy who made operation_overcloud, which inspired me to make a map.
Thats me! have a +1 for my one, thnx.

and its looking good so far, tomorrow i shud hav finished my Mapping, The Extra Bits one whcih will give you more things to add to your map.

if you need any help, just msn me: [email protected]

good luck!
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6746|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I like the idea, I personally would love to see an infantry based PLA map...

I mean wake can get some pretty good ground pounding fights...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686
looks nice make it a rank server would be even better
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6581|GREAT Britain
can i make a suggestion, make it MEC vs PLA, and not USA. we dont have a single map of MEC vs PLA, and that would be just as awesome as a city map for the PLA, whatderyasay?
FFLink
There is.

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

can i make a suggestion, make it MEC vs PLA, and not USA. we dont have a single map of MEC vs PLA, and that would be just as awesome as a city map for the PLA, whatderyasay?
its harder to do i think, it involves more work than just simply changing the level settings, im sure of it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6694
FFLink.. head over to the featured posts section and look at the map editing guide (not yours ) you can edit the armies a helluvalot.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FFLink
There is.
so have you tried PLA vs MEC and did it work? cos last time i tried, it failed.

so
brome
brap.
+244|6628|Accidental, TK
it crashes to desktop.  I also tried us vs us but that crashed.  It's kinda built into the game only to work a certain way, and I think you need to make a mod if you want to do anything other than us vs the others.

Thanks for your input everyone
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6567|Singapore
jiumenkou? the nine gates?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6739

Sexy.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6606|Area 51
I can't probably do it any better, but you said city map, and  I only saw a few city buildings, and everything is grass, you might want to add some more civilian buildings, (maybe there were enough, dunno haven't seen the entire map) and add some roads, like the ones in Karkand and Mashtuur, that kind of shit.

BTW: How can u make those maps of your own? Would love to make one myself.

RDMC

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-17 01:10:23)

brome
brap.
+244|6628|Accidental, TK
oh crap.  Is it famous? I just got a random name off the 'net.  Might need to make  one up.  Any suggestions?
And yeah I know its spaced out atm, working on that.
@ROMC: FFlink13's mapping guide here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34564
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6606|Area 51

brome wrote:

oh crap.  Is it famous? I just got a random name off the 'net.  Might need to make  one up.  Any suggestions?
And yeah I know its spaced out atm, working on that.
@ROMC: FFlink13's mapping guide here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34564
Ok cool thnx,

BTW: Just that you know its RDMC
brome
brap.
+244|6628|Accidental, TK
oopsies, my bad. So, names then?  Should probably not name it after the great historical famous city Jiumenkou lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757
strike at shanghai
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6567|Singapore

brome wrote:

oopsies, my bad. So, names then?  Should probably not name it after the great historical famous city Jiumenkou lol
the nine gates might sound better with the same meaning

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

strike at shanghai
teh funnies

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-07-17 01:26:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard