david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6774|Comber, Northern Ireland
seeing as they had the radios in BFV maybe sinse its the modern day we shud get in game Mp3's or IPODS? they would be on the soldier with music already on them...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6785|Chicago.
Sort of useless idea, I think.

Thats why you can play Winamp or iTunes on your desktop while your playing BF2!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6662|UK
Allready been mentioned on these forums. A fun but useless feature

for example: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16522

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-06-24 09:12:02)

vassili
+66|6558
I WANT MY BFVIETNAM MUSIC BACK

I loved it realy would be cool if they put big speakers on the black hawks
ctu-a-socom-goa
+2|6596
1 other problem....in bf2 u use VOip right? how would u hear the ppl talking?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6584|UK

OOOO dear God NO, if that loading music is anything to go by I would go crazy.

ARGHHHH STUPID FUCKING TUNE!!!!!!
vassili
+66|6558

ctu-a-socom-goa wrote:

1 other problem....in bf2 u use VOip right? how would u hear the ppl talking?
when pressing the B /V button the music stops release the button and voila music is there

Last edited by vassili (2006-07-16 06:24:40)

H0ly(rap
+10|6755|Nebraska
acutally not realy a usless idea, because in BFV if you didnt notice they had the dopler effect (in case you dont know what that is , its like a train coming to you with its whistle blairing as it comes its high pitch, but as it goes away from you the sound changes, thats the doppler effect.) and acutally it was kinda cool when your in a plane and you go to "F12" fly by cam and you hear "wild thing" or one of the others blairing really high pitch coming to you then when it passed it got all slow and funny sounding.
Phrozenbot
+632|6650|do not disturb

H0ly(rap wrote:

acutally not realy a usless idea, because in BFV if you didnt notice they had the dopler effect (in case you dont know what that is , its like a train coming to you with its whistle blairing as it comes its high pitch, but as it goes away from you the sound changes, thats the doppler effect.) and acutally it was kinda cool when your in a plane and you go to "F12" fly by cam and you hear "wild thing" or one of the others blairing really high pitch coming to you then when it passed it got all slow and funny sounding.
That effect is in BF2. If you have ever ran people over on an airstrip with a DPV, you can hear the pitch of their voice become lower. Also, if you dive down in a jet while arty is coming down, it makes a slow whistleing sound. Visa versa when arty is coming up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard