Yes, BF2.73%73% - 113
No, BF2.3%3% - 6
Yes, BF3.18%18% - 29
No, BF3.3%3% - 5
Total: 153
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6739|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Who remembers Battlefield Vietnam? If so, you remember the in vechicle radio. Yes? It was so amazing! Blasting  Vietnam War time songs was amazing! Even if you didn't like these songs you could change it to your own! Do you think it should be added to BF:2 or BF:3. I definately do!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6724|Tampa Bay Florida
I liked that.  Surfin bird and Fortunate son while dropping a payload of agent orange... mmm mmm
mr.widdim

You only drop naplam, not agent orange. Agent orange was used to kill foliage and gave the US and Vietnamese poisoning. Just a history lesson. And Napalm is Petrolium and Petrolium jelly, so even after the fire burns out, it is still very hot.

Creedence Clearwater Revial is amazing!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6798

Mom, I need SOCKS.
MooseRyder
+37|6690|Montréal, Canada
that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool to have my own music while fighting in a jet!!!!!!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6776

Yeah, Imagine Highway to The Danger Zone whilst bombing a tank. Drool.
Aardcore
+60|6748|USA, Arizona

Spearhead wrote:

I liked that.  Surfin bird and Fortunate son while dropping a payload of agent orange... mmm mmm
Oh my God, I didn't think I'd see that name of song show up again but by me and my friend Mike_J LOL!!!

We did that back in patch 1.12, in a blackhawk, I was the pilot and Wake Island was winding down since all the points were captured except the airfield. Mike and I got in a blackhawk, he gunned everyone down and just as I was continuing the circle around the airfield, he says "Hey man hold on a second" over voice, and all of a sudden started hearing Creedance Clear Water Revival's - Fortunate Son.

Was the best BF2 moment ever.

Guns, tunes and a whole lot of laughs going on.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

mr.widdim wrote:

You only drop naplam, not agent orange. Agent orange was used to kill foliage and gave the US and Vietnamese poisoning. Just a history lesson. And Napalm is Petrolium and Petrolium jelly, so even after the fire burns out, it is still very hot.

Creedence Clearwater Revial is amazing!
Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't really play BF:V that much, I couldn't remember if it was napalm or agent orange.  And yeah, I knew what both of them did.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6751|Riva, MD
Hell yeah!!!!  That would fuckin kick ass!!!!!

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-03-04 18:24:36)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6755|California

BF2 has a radio, its called VOIP. i blasted Ride of the Valkaryes in the pre 1.2 days to my squad in the helo

nothing like ROV to get a 100 killstreak to
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6673|Upstate NY
I was thinking of something similiar the other day. Something like "what music goes best with BF2 ?" The first bands I thought of were Slayer and Bolt Thrower.  Anything by either of those bands would work, especially the more war oriented stuff.

How about you all? What do you think would go best?
oberst_enzian
+234|6777|melb.au

Jestar12345 wrote:

Yeah, Imagine Highway to The Danger Zone whilst bombing a tank.
rofl

it would put extra strain on resources though, which this game definitely does not need more of

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-03-04 18:38:46)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Beorn_23_7 wrote:

I was thinking of something similiar the other day. Something like "what music goes best with BF2 ?" The first bands I thought of were Slayer and Bolt Thrower.  Anything by either of those bands would work, especially the more war oriented stuff.

I think you ought to be able to add and play whatever music you want.  I like the Vietnam music for any war video game.  Fortunate Son, Surfin Bird, Paint it Black.  Those are cool.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6678|Cumberland, MD, USA
Cruisin' to Metallica in a Humvee... oh yea! I liked the music feature. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of it.
mr.widdim

Spearhead wrote:

Beorn_23_7 wrote:

I think you ought to be able to add and play whatever music you want.  I like the Vietnam music for any war video game.  Fortunate Son, Surfin Bird, Paint it Black.  Those are cool.
Paint it Black was not in it, even though I would have liked it...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6769|cairns australia

Jestar12345 wrote:

Yeah, Imagine Highway to The Danger Zone whilst bombing a tank. Drool.
thats the gayest song from the gayest movie ever.how about something that rocks like rage against the machine-killing in the name of etc.
josh's
Banned
+2|6724
that wouyld be sweet i could b listing to some afi or some from first to last hell just make a whole punk playlist that u can make and wile driving other people can here  wile flying a jet or driving a humvee

Last edited by josh's (2006-03-04 21:45:13)

mr.widdim

See, BFV pwns j00 w/ m00zix.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

That was cool. You could replace the Mp3s in the designated file too, which was awesome. However, for example, if you replaced "Nowhere to Run to" by Martha Reeves and the Vandellas with, ooh I don't know, "Stairway to Heaven" every time you played it others would hear "Nowhere to Run to" and when others played 'Nowhere to run to," you would hear "Stairway to Heaven." If the radio feature was implemented again, it'd be awesome to have it play to EVERYONE what you had selected. I could even live with the crappy hip-hop so many people listen to if I could blast out "Shot in the Head" by Shihad to everyone.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6800|Toronto Canada
you gotta have:

1. Teh noob song by teh pwnerer
2. Jesus Walks - Kanye west (ala jarhead)
3. All immortal technique songs
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6816
i miss that feature
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6709|Canberra, AUS
cool... I loved 'teh noob song'...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6868
The APC song would be best.
mr.widdim

Well, EA, you better work on getting music back into your games! GO GO GO!
Maj.Do
+85|6786|good old CA
my god i remember playing music while running people over.  Wild thing!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard