I TK back the guy who TK's me!7%7% - 10
I let him TK me until he gets banned!25%25% - 34
I'm the guy who does all the TK'ing2%2% - 3
I just let it go. There's more important things to do47%47% - 63
I let it go, but not before pressing that punish button17%17% - 24
Total: 134
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6838|Lithuania
Just wondering how the [shall I say, biggest] BF2 community handles teamkills.

I'm usually #3, unless the guy becomes so annoying that it ruins the gameplay. Then I become #1.

Please be honest in your votes/comments

[Also as a bonus, if you have over 50,000 points and less than 300 teamkills, you shall get a +1 as recognition of your good behaviour on the battlefield!]
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6760|Mark it zero.
is this with an unintentional tk or an obviously intentional tk?
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6686|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Usually let it go unless its obvious that he tk'd me on purpose,however if they punish me for their stupidity like say they run in my line of fire then push.I will go out of my way to make sure that person tks me then I'll punish them back.Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Speelbal
+146|6763|Netherlands
I punish fiercely when it's on purpose. I forgive when it's an accident.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
can i change my vote to the middle one?
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6510
If the guy didn't mean it, then I don't care, 'cause it was an accident. Don't see why I should mind if they didn't mean it.
If the guy did mean it, I punish, 'cause that's what it's there for.

If someone's deliberately teamkilling they're gonna get kicked out of the server in a damn short time, so it's not like it'll affect my game. No need to get stressed out or anything. That'd defeat the purpose of playing the game.

Incidentally, I've got less than 300 teamkills and over 50000 points. Pretty hard to tk when you're on foot, and that's what I mostly do now, so...

Last edited by Noop-Ni (2006-07-16 00:46:32)

PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6538|Portland, OR USA
if I'm a moron and run in front of someone accidentally, hell - I start apologizing, and I certainly don't punish.  If someone tk's me, I usually wait about 5-10 seconds to see if they say anything along the lines of "OMG SRY!111111"  If I don't see anything then I punish, otherwise I take their word for it and forgive.

EDIT:  If it is blatantly obvious that I was TK for a vehicle or some such bs, I ask the server admins if there is a policy against tking for vehicles, they always ask who did it, I provide said info and boom - they get kicked. 

Last edited by puckmercury (2006-07-16 00:45:43)

cablecopulate
+449|6749|Massachusetts.
If it's blatant, I punish. If it's accidental by their own stupidity but they can't be bothered to hit the sorry radio comm, I punish. If it's someone I play with all the time, I will usually forgive unless it's fucking ridiculous. ie: today, I was in a chopper with three bars of health and obviously on fire and smoking, and some guy thought it would be funny to pop a few shots at us. Boom, dead, punish.
hilltop2bit
+9|6588|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!

Speelbal wrote:

I punish fiercely when it's on purpose. I forgive when it's an accident.
Me too something like this.............This is what i would hope the JAM clan do.......... I does irritate me when noobs TK on every little thing especially when they run directly into the line of fire of a vehicle gun or a Anti Armour Missile

Last edited by hilltop2bit (2006-07-16 00:49:17)

Cursed You
+64|6599|Idaho
I usually know when its intentional tk'ing, in which case I punish the teamkiller.

Mostly because I told the admin about his intentional tk'ing.  Its not like "OMFG HAX" its like "hey admin, this guy is tk'ing for the heli, keep an eye on him".  I hate making a big deal out of it.  I have people to shoot.
[IFF]DemonDave
+20|6577|hampshire england

puckmercury wrote:

if I'm a moron and run in front of someone accidentally, hell - I start apologizing, and I certainly don't punish.  If someone tk's me, I usually wait about 5-10 seconds to see if they say anything along the lines of "OMG SRY!111111"  If I don't see anything then I punish, otherwise I take their word for it and forgive.

EDIT:  If it is blatantly obvious that I was TK for a vehicle or some such bs, I ask the server admins if there is a policy against tking for vehicles, they always ask who did it, I provide said info and boom - they get kicked. 
you could'nt have said that much better for me
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6595
I just forgive usually everything - unless someone clearly comes up to my face with a shotgun and blasts me to hell......

I just wanna get on with the battle. Then again....I play on FF off servers now....alot less hassle....
Defiance
+438|6682

If it's an accident (normally it's pretty obvious both ways) then I forgive.

If it's not clear whether it was purposeful or not, I give them till I respawn to say so (actually written or voice command, doesn't matter) and if not, punish, if they do, like most, they get forgived.

If it was blatantly purposeful, insta punish.
vassili
+66|6534
depending on how I get tk I would kill the guy if its an accident or if its a shot strait in the head it makes a deferents
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6723|Finland
I have punished teamkillers twice. First one was because I was shot out of chopper on the helipad and the second one was accident. I was running across the road and going to shout "Roger that!" by pressing Page up but just before I pressed the button friendly guy drove over me.

I always forgive.

Global score 48,205
Total playing time 359:42:19
Teamkills 322
Team damage 162
Vehicle damage 87

All of mine teamkills have been accidents.
twiistaaa
+87|6680|mexico
i let it go. unless they delibratly do it or they are extremely stupid (but even then i mean extremely)
-MIKI3.
+70|6655|The Netherlands
when it's on purpose I TK him untill I het kicked/banned
Mjr.Mantooth
+2|6707
Basically for me, if I can clearly see its intentional I will punish, like some guy running round main base TK'n for Vehicles\Planes etc...what truely narks me off, is having waiting for somevehicle then being TK'd whilst in it. It just isn't fair play, sooner or later the guy will be kicked though so I dont respond.

If its an accident then I dont bother, if the guy says sorry I will acknowledge and say np.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6640|The Netherlands

Kamikaze17 wrote:

is this with an unintentional tk or an obviously intentional tk?
thats the question...
srog72
+12|6767|Michigan
depends if it is intentional.  Accident I let it go.  If he does it to get a vehicl,  I spawn as a medic and TK and revive him until he gets the point.  squad mates get a kick out of it.

[https://bf2sigs.com/44669446|style12.png

Last edited by srog72 (2006-07-16 02:35:05)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6684|Colorado
page up^ trollmeat forgives foolish player
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6558
i don't think I've ever intentionally TK'd somebody.

I have switched teams, and hunted a fool down tho.

That way you get points and the satisfaction of handing a beatdown to an asshat.
Hellmoto
+5|6710|Raufoss, Norway
I usually just let it go. But sometimes when I`m on a good wave, I could get really pist if someone ruins it by tk`ing me when I`m pawning. Then you can bet your ass on a punish from me!

But it really much to say how you get tk`d. If I am killed by an granade, shoot in a big close quarters by my own  or if I jump into the road and gets pounded by a car the second you run i front of it, if I`m not in a really bad mod I presss the forgive button.

And by the way: 319teamkills and over 50000.  Will you let it slide?

Last edited by Hellmoto (2006-07-16 03:16:00)

Mustang99
+9|6535
i didnt vote because it really depends on the situation for me..... i tked commanders who go into the hotel...... and i tked a guy that tked me 5 times but otherwize i just hit the button
aqempty
+6|6517|international waters
it depends on the tki forgive when  he could not stop ori was on the middle when he was shooting one and say sorry or revive u.
but when a plane bastard cant see the difference of friendly and enemy, a medic kills u and dont revive a teammate noob with clays thowing them everywhere

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard