Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

You know that feeling you get when you're killed with 2 bars of health left, or when you're reloading, or hiding behind a penetratable wall, etc?

The whole 'Oh you think you're so cool for killing me, huh? Well I [had no health, was reloading, etc] so it was an easy kill pfft. I could've taken you on easily if I [had more health, wasn't reloading, etc].'

Ever think that your enemies think that when you kill them too?

Let me put it this way: You run around a corner with two bars of health, and some guy with an MP5 kills you in a single shot. You think in your head that he thinks the MP5 is a killing machine, but you know it was becasue you had no health left.

You respawn, with, say, an L85. You're on your merry way and an enemy solider comes around, and you shoot him and he dies after your first shot. You run on, but do you ever think "that was mighty easy, must've had little health left" or do you just dismiss him as a crappy player compared to your oh-so-leet skills?

I dunno, just thought I'd throw this out here.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
Is he Thai?
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542
Why did you get shot in the first place, and have only 2 bars of health left if your that good

Next time play medic and heal yourself [PROBLEM SOLVED ]

Last edited by =TFF=Omen_NataS (2006-07-14 10:31:01)

Zeppo Johnson
+47|6714|Finland
I think that they're jsut headless chickens running around the battlefield. And I chase them with my trusty and rusty knife.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands
it doesnt matter for me i just keep shooting my enemy untill i see "you killed:........"
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6602|Warwickshire, England
My enemies are always full on health with full ammo because I only spawn rape, so they have no excuse
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6581|behind you
wow gay post, id give u negative but i cant
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6741
Thats why i'm medic. NOT to revive useless members in team but to heal myself!

(Exceptions for Squad members that use TEAMWORK)
Defiance
+438|6673

Doesn't matter. Kills a kill, and in CQ even the end victor usually takes some damage so I stop worrying about my dead opponents health and press 5 to give myself some, medics FTW.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-07-14 10:35:57)

MRmajpayne
+1|6675

gbr.hitman wrote:

My enemies are always full on health with full ammo because I only spawn rape, so they have no excuse
LOL
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
Eh... with the ak it usually only takes about 4 bullets to bring them down, hard to tell who's low on health and who isn't.
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Thats why i'm medic. NOT to revive useless members in team but to heal myself!

(Exceptions for Squad members that use TEAMWORK)
That's G-A-Y
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
I think youre overthinking it. Relax, take a bath or something and come back it 5 min or something?

Killing = points = good
Dieing = no points = bad

Thats all you need to know in BF2
Viper38
+118|6672
Nice way to look at things ... have a +1
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
My trusty pump-shotgun would have killed'em with full health anyway :p.

Good post, I once thought of this myself.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6711
I only think about a particular players skill if I

A) Remember there name from somewhere.
B) Get killed by them several times.
C) Kill them repeatedly with small arms.
D) have a particularly good/hard/interesting fire fight with them.

Otherwise I am to busy finding my next victem or picking my spawn pt.
Crawdaddy79
+27|6539
If I kill someone in one or two shots, it is because they are low on health.  This is my thought process.

The only time I feel like I'm "owning" is when I'm seriously blowing people up with a Linebacker or something while trying to capture a flag or provide support for those that are (I do not believe in spawncamping - at least not for more than a few seconds).  And when I'm owning this way, it's never a superior feeling that comes over me, but rather a "okay, how long can this last?" feeling that I get.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6628|Britain and Damn proud of it!
What?! Those are actually REAL PEOPLE? playing, my god i thought it was a army of senseless drones, oh, wait...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6708|Antarctica

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

What?! Those are actually REAL PEOPLE? playing, my god i thought it was a army of senseless drones, oh, wait...
I doubt they are smart enough to be robots....
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6608|Stockholm, Sweden
I think your making a good point! +1 for you!
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6752|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I always ask why the kill was so easy...if it's a clanmate, I'll ask him/her on vent.

I don't think I've ever felt 'leet,' but then again, my stats PROVE that if I did feel that way, I was wrong...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
Wether you have 2 bars of health or your reloading, i still owned you, case closed.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6687|United States of America
I'd agree with you, but I don't believe that other players of this game actually, in fact, THINK.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard