Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
err why do pla/mec choppers get splash damage and black hawks dont...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6506|Carlsbad, CA, USA

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

- There should be a way to see the server IP/name in-game
What. The. Fuck? There IS a way to see all the server information in-game. All you do is hold tab and click the arrow on the "SERVER INFO" tab. How can you miss something like that...

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4804 … nfo9oa.jpg
it doesn't always work, in fact most of the time it says port only. no name no IP.
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

What. The. Fuck? There IS a way to see all the server information in-game. All you do is hold tab and click the arrow on the "SERVER INFO" tab. How can you miss something like that...

it doesn't always work, in fact most of the time it says port only. no name no IP.
It doesn't always work if you have friends, need to give them IP over TS on which server they play you check that server info more frequently you know ?

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-13 13:19:00)

broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6721|The 70's
Just fix the CTD and 'There is a Problem With Your Connection'. Nothing else matters to me at all, I just want to play the damn game.
gameaddict
+35|6650|let op drempels
- The radius of the cannon splash damage for the Mil 28 should be reduced.
please no i really dont see why ppl whine about this every chopper should be different and it is as easy to take out as the cobra/Z-10.
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
come on people!

We Want Blackhawk, We Want Blackhawk!!!!

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary

broncobullfrog wrote:

Just fix the CTD and 'There is a Problem With Your Connection'. Nothing else matters to me at all, I just want to play the damn game.
I absolutly agree with you ! They should FIX the Servercrashing and desktocrasing and this anoying
" There is a Problem With Your Connection " thing.
Fix a few other changes with the server browser and filtering...because thats buggy too.
So again main problem from 1.3 is the crashing !!!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yes, Seriously, How the Hell Do you guys all miss that? I've known about it Since.... I got the Game A Long time Ago. Also It is a Good way to add a Server to your Favorites.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada

DaReJa wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yes, Seriously, How the Hell Do you guys all miss that? I've known about it Since.... I got the Game A Long time Ago. Also It is a Good way to add a Server to your Favorites.
IT DOESN"T FUCKING WORK FOR EVERYONE
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Vintageologist wrote:

Can someone please post the link to the topic in the EA forums so we can post the link to the Blackhawk poll that definately shows that we demand the old Blackhawk to be returned?!
it wont work. dont even try
LockerFish
+47|6676

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

But it doesn't show up all the time. More often than not, it doesn't.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6728|Vienna, Austria

stryyker wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Can someone please post the link to the topic in the EA forums so we can post the link to the Blackhawk poll that definately shows that we demand the old Blackhawk to be returned?!
Why not... all we have to do is whine whine whine until we get it back... always worked... or not?
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada
whining and bitching is the key when working with Dice and EA
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Vintageologist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Why not... all we have to do is whine whine whine until we get it back... always worked... or not?
it was nerfed for a reason. returning it to original power would cause major upset
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.

Jbrar wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

IT DOESN"T FUCKING WORK FOR EVERYONE
https://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2627/fcaps3ze.gif
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6695
last list seems to be a bunch of bitching, the only one i would agree on is the RIB for a vechile drop in the water. That would be very nice, but i think you guy should sit back and enjoy the game.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6601|USA

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

what about CTD problem ?
actually thats a feature ea added to let you know you play to much....J/K
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6701|Peoria, Illinois
I agree with the following but not the rest:

-bring back squad hopping
-All commander assets should be server-only options
- If friendly fire for claymores is on it'd be handy if there was an arrow indicating which direction it is pointing in
-  2-3 smoke grenades and a better grenade launcher would help here.
- fix vehicle reticules so they don't wash out when aiming at the sky
- The aircraft spawn times need to be balanced. For instance, the J10 on Wake 2007 spawns every 20 or so seconds as opposed to around 60 for the F35.
- A vehicle drop over water should drop a RIB boat instead of a buggy.
- There are still a lot of requests to mute chat spamming.
- Option to turn the names off above friend and foe heads, with the exception of squad members.
- People who don't vote should not matter once a vote is in place.
- Smaller crosshair on m95 sniper rifle scope, it’s too thick.
- In Game browser, consider having filters for Europe/USA/ASIA only? This might reduce slow browser performance and less global pinging on servers.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands
Omg This Is So Fucking Fake
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

niekjejeje wrote:

Omg This Is So Fucking Fake
hooray for being incorrect!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6596|Britain and Damn proud of it!
It's all good i agree with most of the things on that request. Some of you people need to calm the fuck down...Mkaaay?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Okey its enough i cant stand this shit !!!!

I was playing on Sharqi and i was driving a Vodnik...what happend ? DESKTOPCRASH....fucking shit and i was like in pretty good teamwork and squad and communication and stuff.I finally reconnected that server and after i could go back to MEC and got my kit what happen ? SERVERCRASH !!!
I was like so fucking anoying..i cant belive it...REMOVE 1.3 and SET the old one back !!!!!
I cant stand it anymore...how the hell cant they FIX THIS SHIT what they fucked up ???
Sorry for this but im pretty angry now....

*EDIT*

And i belive im not the only one who has the same every day...we all should stop playing it util EA fix it.
And they just tell us to buy boosterpacks and be patient....no other online game got problems like this.
Only Bf2 is fucked up...and EA is wondering why ppl go and play WOW and CSS.....well i hope they finally
realize it why.

Last edited by venom6 (2006-07-13 17:37:18)

)ONS(Geordo
+12|6527|whitehorse, yukon

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

since 1.3  that function has been buggy-er than anne coulter's cunt.
)ONS(Geordo
+12|6527|whitehorse, yukon
also.  i don;t mind the thought of bringing back at/claymore friendly fire.  just get rid of the punish from it from retards who walk towards the skull and crossbones like it's a fucking peanut butter and crack sandwitch... okay.  i don't know how to spell sandwhich.. sandwich...sandwhitch...
PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds

the dumb list wrote:

- One of our posters would like the attack chopper to have 16 rockets again but no reloads, thus better encouraging teamwork.
Dumbest idea in the list.

Yeah, lets encourage more people to solo tv and forget learning how to fly to be effective period.

Choppers should get there 14 rocket pods back with 3 reloads. Using rockets means flying low which makes you an easy target for ground vehicles as well as jets, that style of play needs to be encouraged more imo. Flying up at 100m solo-tving everything to shit is too easy.

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-07-13 18:35:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard