ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6652|H3ITWP
For the part of my page with the worst enemy and favorite victim, i only have two names and i know that ive killed another person more times than whats up on my page.
how is that part of my stats determined? how can i get more names up?
Dersmikner
+147|6490|Texas
I was JUST about to ask that. It must have been shut off because mine shows the same thing that it has for a month.

I've actually made an effort to just go after one guy over and over and over in a round to get it to change. I whacked a guy 7 times in Karkand the other day IAR, and it still hasn't changed.

They must have disabled the deal.
aqempty
+6|6498|international waters
sometimes work  i killed a lot of times a noob pistol-knifer in a half empty server and i have now it in my frist victim and enemy
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

This stat comes from EA and it is one of the most buggy, unreliable stats you'll ever see. And I can't do a thing to solve it
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
Personally I think the worst victim/enemy thing was a bad idea and poorly implemented. I have 2 enemies with 1 kill each, and several victims that I certainly never played a game with. EA should scrap that aspect of stat recording, it serves no purpose whatsoever.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Skruples wrote:

Personally I think the worst victim/enemy thing was a bad idea and poorly implemented. I have 2 enemies with 1 kill each, and several victims that I certainly never played a game with. EA should scrap that aspect of stat recording, it serves no purpose whatsoever.
cancelling the stat recording would ruin one of the main factors of the game, however.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Skruples wrote:

EA should scrap that aspect of stat recording, it serves no purpose whatsoever.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

chuyskywalker wrote:

Skruples wrote:

EA should scrap that aspect of stat recording, it serves no purpose whatsoever.
pfft.. thats not what he wrote
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6652|H3ITWP
o my god chuy put something one one of my posts!! i am so honored.

really.

Last edited by ExquisiteDeth86 (2006-07-15 10:03:41)

Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6560
What i find funny, is my favourite victim is also my favourite enemy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard