Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6718|67.222.138.85
You guys are crazy.

It was a joke, the piss was in no way going to hurt him any more than milk past its expiration date. If someone did that to me, I probably would have laughed my ass off, because I already did it, and I was drunk and probably don't remember it. Not to mention the guy would have had to have been really, really drunk not to notice the gatorade bottle was no where near full or the cap screwed on correctly.
acidkiller187
+123|6641
Piss is good for you. I drink it all the time
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
doyouknowwheremypenis?
Elogain
+2|6511
I once stabbed my friend in the breast with a pencil lol that was hillarious.. Id do it again if he wasnt burried at the cementary 1 week later.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6548|Chicago

bennisboy wrote:

pen club anyone? I am pen14 if you want to join the club, write pen and 15 next to eachother on this thread
<sarcasm> Clever. Did you make that up yourself? </sarcasm>
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6662|The Netherlands

ResDog1 wrote:

Some "friend" you are, making a friend drink piss.

Don't be surprised if your "friends" leave you in your pile of shit one day when you need them.

The worst thing you can do to a "friend" is betray his trust in you.

Think about that, next time you think you are funny.

if i could
man let him talk his drunken stories
i like them if you dont then PISS of
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6520|Indiana
Dear ResDog1,

You, sir, suck. Not because our views differ, but because you quoted Alanis Morissette.

Yours truly,
Knifey
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6690|Adelaide, Australia
So your friend didn't notice that his "Gatorade" was suspiciously warm?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
You know, some of you pricks need to lighten up, it was a fucking practical joke. Ur getting all fucking serious "oh u can't be dick to ur friend man". STFU! Don't fucking tell me you never had a little prank war with your friends. You people don't need to be playing video games if your that fucking proper. Go watch CNN and listen to free form Jazz you fucking old ass party poopers.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6558|inside your nose.

Superior Mind wrote:

You know, some of you pricks need to lighten up, it was a fucking practical joke. Ur getting all fucking serious "oh u can't be dick to ur friend man". STFU! Don't fucking tell me you never had a little prank war with your friends. You people don't need to be playing video games if your that fucking proper. Go watch CNN and listen to free form Jazz you fucking old ass party poopers.
Nuff Said... lol if you can't pull practical jokes on your friends and them on u, then u shouldn't be friends..
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6730|Las Vegas
Yeah, whatever.  The first person to hand me a jug of piss to drink is gonna get his ass handed to him, friend or no friend.  I don't give a FUCK what you all think.....thats just a brawl in a jar.

When I was 16 me and a few friends were scaling some walls up onto the high school one night.  Brett, was up one level higher than the rest of us and decided it would be cool to whip his dick out and take a piss on the rest of us. Uh huh......it was pretty fucking cool allright.  When I got up to the level he was on, I tossed him over that wall and he broke his arm and collar bone on impact.  Harsh?  Hell yeah, but NO motherfucker is gonna piss on me, then OR now.   I was much more laid back then than I am now but I swear to god I'd fucking kill somebody for that shit if it happened tomorrow.

Take your fucking piss and pour it up your ass vent.
ResDog1
+51|6776|Netherlands

Knifey McStabstab wrote:

Dear ResDog1,

You, sir, suck. Not because our views differ, but because you quoted Alanis Morissette.

Yours truly,
Knifey
Let me make it up to you...
Here, my gift to you:

https://www.pi55.com/images/un-pak_home.jpg
Dagger37A
+18|6775|USA

ShotYourSix wrote:

Yeah, whatever.  The first person to hand me a jug of piss to drink is gonna get his ass handed to him, friend or no friend.  I don't give a FUCK what you all think.....thats just a brawl in a jar.

When I was 16 me and a few friends were scaling some walls up onto the high school one night.  Brett, was up one level higher than the rest of us and decided it would be cool to whip his dick out and take a piss on the rest of us. Uh huh......it was pretty fucking cool allright.  When I got up to the level he was on, I tossed him over that wall and he broke his arm and collar bone on impact.  Harsh?  Hell yeah, but NO motherfucker is gonna piss on me, then OR now.   I was much more laid back then than I am now but I swear to god I'd fucking kill somebody for that shit if it happened tomorrow.

Take your fucking piss and pour it up your ass vent.

Stripes (The movie) SGT Hulka wrote:

Lighten up Francis....
LMAO
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6694|The Lou

Superior Mind wrote:

i think maybe some people on here dont have friends lol.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

HURLEY wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

i think maybe some people on here dont have friends lol.
like me
Cursed You
+64|6599|Idaho

ResDog1 wrote:

Some "friend" you are, making a friend drink piss.

Don't be surprised if your "friends" leave you in your pile of shit one day when you need them.

The worst thing you can do to a "friend" is betray his trust in you.

Think about that, next time you think you are funny.
Theres always gotta be ONE thing that you can just pull over on your friends.  Constant abuse like that, not good.  But if you just keep it lame and be all "we ride together, we die together homie.  No fun, no jokes."  Then where is the fun in a friendship?  You gotta have something to talk about.

I mean come on we all cant be stuck up.  Everyone has to have a good laugh and a good prank.  He was drunk its really kind of half his fault that he couldnt even smell the piss in the first place.  Think about that next time you think you are trying to make a meaningful point.

NOW.  For my prank.  Its more for someone who you hate.

Take a trash can.  One that you set out on the curb (prefferbly the plastic ones with wheels).  Fill it halfway full of milk, eggs, poop, and urine.  Keep it out in the sun for about 2 weeks stirring it with a hockey stick or old broom and adding other things that have smell.  When its all ready to go, put the lid on and wheel it to the person you dont like house.  Lean it up against the door so they cant quite see what it is and have to go investigate.  When they open the door it'll spill all into their house getting into their rugs and shit.  It'll stink for months.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6762|Chicago.
I heard this one on a Chicago AM radio station, but its a classic and a must try.

When walking out of a movie (preferably a new opening, with lines of people waiting outside), have a friend come along. As you walk out, say rather loudly from yourself to your friend (and so that those in line will hear it), "I thought the movie was great, but I still don't see where the decapitation fit in with the plot! Did you understand why they had to decapitate him?"

With luck, this will completley side track all who heard what you said, so that they'll be searching the entire movie for the "decapitation".

Its not so much a practical joke, but I thougth it was appropriate to post. lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard