I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6710|Norcal, usa
neg karma whores are like people who eat 16x16 in n out burgers
http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/art … 5050438458
like that, retards
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I say get rid of the whole karma system, this is a BF2 forum not some lame ass World of Wankers/Warcraft forum with elves and wizards who always "beat the bad guys"

I mean PLA are supposed to be the "bad guys" but they own USMC on most if not all maps.
riptide2k
+7|6736|Zurich, Switzerland
I still have Karma(0) which is pretty frustrating..
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6512|Doncaster UK

riptide2k wrote:

i think thats a really lame way to try and get karma, but hell it must of worked cos i just gave you +1
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6532|Cheshire, UK

riptide2k wrote:

Mavrick beat me to it but I'll give you another one for your cause +1
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Seconded, although I don't think this is "positively contributing to the forums with useful posts and information relevant to the section being posted under" so I guess it's spam.
riptide2k
+7|6736|Zurich, Switzerland
Thanks guys..

To make a constructive post: I'm not sure if i should like the removing of the negative karma. To give negative karma isen't nice but maybe sometimes needed (for example if someone begs for karma - hey who said this... ). Too bad that there will always be people who have childish reasons to give negative karma..
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6715|Germany
uhm the karma limit... can you only give karma 10 times overall or is it per week/ per months....???
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Ir0n-M@n wrote:

uhm the karma limit... can you only give karma 10 times overall or is it per week/ per months....???
24 hours
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
H0ly(rap
+10|6691|Nebraska
wow thx sooo much i totaly agree with u and thx again for taking that out!
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6609|Olympus Mons, Mars

chuyskywalker wrote:

Negative, anonymous karma is obvisouly something that the general internet populous is far too immature to use properly.

I couldn't make it non-anonymous, because that would simply end up creating negative giving circle-jerks -- not healthy either.

So I've removed the ability to give negative karma entirely. I've also removed all the previous negative karma comments from the sytem and recalculated everyone's karma number.
Oh, so thats why I have 38 karma now.
hilltop2bit
+9|6547|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
Karma is good but its misuse has now in some way been addressed....Love the KARMA
Bulseft
+2|6498
9 pages about karma.... erm... life....
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville
Why do I still have -2 karma ? I've been away from this forum for a while maybe that's it who knows ?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
I personaly did'nt mind neg karma.  But, I hated it when people gave it to for stupid reasons or no reason at all.  Example. "Learn how to spell."  I'm like..................................
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast
You could have the -1 karma thing but actually gives them +5 or something?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6640|The Netherlands
If the -1 karma is gone, can it show your name again if you +1 somthing? Most people post their name in the reason box now, so there will be not much problems *I think*
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville
Well I've been plused twice already so I'm back to 0 lol
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624

Nessie09 wrote:

If the -1 karma is gone, can it show your name again if you +1 somthing? Most people post their name in the reason box now, so there will be not much problems *I think*
Saved me from typing.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6640|The Netherlands

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

Saved me from typing.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
But isn't positive karma useless without negative karma? Eventually, everyone will build up so much karma that one can't tell the difference between a noob and a regular member because everyone has 10000+ karma.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Tetrino wrote:

But isn't positive karma useless without negative karma? Eventually, everyone will build up so much karma that one can't tell the difference between a noob and a regular member because everyone has 10000+ karma.
Word. Maybe a middle-class hierachy: people who're allowed to give negative karma?

Like:

Admin
Mod
Overlords
Grunts (normal members)
Vice
Banned
+2|6457
Thx
voltage
+46|6811|Sweden

Tetrino wrote:

I had this idea that karma would be halved once each year so that new posters got a chance to catch up with old members with a glorious youth.
Jeromez
+1|6520
whats the use of this whole karma thingy?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard