[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland

Shem wrote:

Lots of shiney badges, nice SPM and my favourite of all, lots of ghost town....

;P

Shem
play something else than karkand
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6612|Las Vegas, NV USA

ToXiC888 wrote:

Rommel decent number of kills and pretty good score.  Also good amount of golds.

BTW this is like the third time ive posted, but stats do update dont they?
LOL.  Toxic888, I recognize that name!  I've seen you a lot on a Wake only server, right?  It's kinda interesting to see someone from these forums that I recognize in a game.  Quite interesting I must say.

Anyways, before I'm looked upon as a derailer:

{n00b}Tyler wrote:

play something else than karkand
LOL, not saying much from the looks of your stats!  Hehe.  The only difference is that you added Wake Island to your 700+ total hours.

Anyways, you have very respectable stats all around, especially KDR, SPM, and W:L.  Can definitely tell you like your vehicles.

Shem wrote:

Lots of shiney badges, nice SPM and my favourite of all, lots of ghost town....

;P

Shem
Here's a bit more for you, Shem.

I find it interesting that someone of your rank has spread themself very evenly on three different kits.  That's kinda nice.  It shows that you're not afraid to change up when needed.

Anyways, you do play a lot of Karkand.    Change it up a bit!  There are many maps that are fun!

Of course, it is a pain to find decent servers that do play up different maps, though.

EDIT:  Screwed up the quote coding.

Last edited by TrueArchon (2006-07-07 14:32:15)

Microwave
_
+515|6672|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Rate me sexy

Well.....constructive criticism is ok!
Buzerk1
+44|6854
Nice Stats usmarine.... ever cap flag or it just happen buy accident lol
MoChief
+67|6619

james@alienware wrote:

Rate me sexy

Well.....constructive criticism is ok!
Who you callin' sexy?  You obviously haven't talked to my Mrs.  Anyhow...

james@alienware:
Nice overall accuracy (although you're heavily weighted on sniper rifle so taken with a grain of salt)

You're a Gulf of Oman whore?  What the hell?  I've never seen an Oman whore.

SPM is decent.

k/d under 1.  Uh oh.  Unacceptable. 

Sometimes I'm not such a stickler for a k/d ratio if you're solely infantry.  But you have 20+ hours of aviator and just a 2.03 k/d ratio with that.  Get better at the planes and you'll see your k/d go up.  You don't need a joystick... I'm a keyboard and mouse guy myself.  I'd suggest using more of a dive bombing approach to increase your kills and avoid deaths.

There you have it.  Consider yourself rated.
Microwave
_
+515|6672|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

MoChief wrote:

You're a Gulf of Oman whore?  What the hell?  I've never seen an Oman whore.
I love oman, such a good 'happy' map - sun and sand!

MoChief wrote:

k/d under 1.  Uh oh.  Unacceptable.
See, my sig. , i'm getting there!

MoChief wrote:

Sometimes I'm not such a stickler for a k/d ratio if you're solely infantry.  But you have 20+ hours of aviator and just a 2.03 k/d ratio with that.  Get better at the planes and you'll see your k/d go up.  You don't need a joystick... I'm a keyboard and mouse guy myself.  I'd suggest using more of a dive bombing approach to increase your kills and avoid deaths.
I'm a heli pilot/gunner, i don't do planes  *cue hate*

MoChief wrote:

There you have it.  Consider yourself rated.
Thanks
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6719|Australia
Pretty bad all round. Learn to vehicle whore and get your ratios above 1.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.
Sgt bob>>

Horrible SPM, KDR, bad ratios on tank and jet.

Seriously though...work on vet heli, doesn't take much , vet ground defence get commanding on kark, and air defence on wake

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-07-08 02:33:47)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6719|Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Sgt bob>>

Horrible SPM, KDR, bad ratios on tank and jet.

Seriously though...work on vet heli, doesn't take much , vet ground defence get commanding on kark, and air defence on wake
Ouch. I was thinking if we ever got our ranked server up i could get vet heli on that. There is no way i'm spending another 40 hrs on wake GA or Node trying for that badge. The others i'm just to lazy to go for.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK
-[Silver.Inc*

Great SPM. Great K/D. What's with the vehicle 'whoring'? - !
Get an expert combat! Nice amount of medals and badges. A pretty fine player.
Orgtheone
+30|6680|The Dark Side Of The Moon
good but a bit too much time as support
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
You seem like a pretty good team player.  That's a good amount of flag captures, assists, and defends for your time played.  It's quite a bit more than I have.
Buzerk1
+44|6854
ThomasMargan....

Wow, you play all kit evenly.... only 50% of your sniper time with the sniper rifle....someone has been flying while being a sniper here
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK

Buzerk1 wrote:

ThomasMargan....

Wow, you play all kit evenly.... only 50% of your sniper time with the sniper rifle....someone has been flying while being a sniper here
good al lround hit use but tbh a bit of a tank whore. pretty good stats otherwise.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center

Buzerk1 wrote:

ThomasMargan....

Haha, sniper was my last kit I needed to get expert in and I only had like 50h with it.  I wanted to work on vet helo, so I went sniper and flew. 
Buzerk1
+44|6854

Vilham wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

ThomasMargan....

good al lround hit use but tbh a bit of a tank whore. pretty good stats otherwise.
lol, it's funny to be called a tank whore while more then 60% of kill are infantry.... oh well...

I don't know if this is your only account, if it is, then congrats, the learning curve wasn't to bad for you....

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-07-08 15:24:51)

vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6609|Australia
Your stats are all pretty decent. You play rather a lot though: 775 hours and no expert knife? GAME ON SOLDIER. Try going a round with flashies and the k-bar for giggles one day, it's rather fun, and it won't do anything to your stats since you've got enough hours that it'll be negligible.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6768
you have more knife kills in yuor short time playing then i have in like 700 hrs
ha
nice to see a budding pilot

http://bf2s.com/player/49043528/
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6569|The Land of Claywhore
HYPER
Not a good weapon handler but your aviator skills are amazing.Getting close to the Distinguish Service Medal!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere
@ BrOk_MoRdU:  Your certainly a good sniper, you have lots of awards (i hate you expert explosives... can't even get basic *tear*) looks like you like being commander, and nice K/D ratio!! 

i'd say work on your SPM a bit, but snipers aren't known for points , Tank whores unite!!

keep up the good work! and good luck on getting Sergeant Major!!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6861|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Fine KDR
Excellent SPM
Positive WLR (barely)
Maps not balanced enough
Not a single expert badge...
Armor whore...need I say more.
//RS Blondie
+0|6541|Canada
Nice amount of medals/vets, good engineer stats... almost 50% of kills are in vehicle tho
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6637|Cork, Ireland
Dear Jesus, take a break from Medic!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

^^^^^^ Lookin good, you've got some ribbons and badges to get - good luck and happy hunting
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Cursed You
+64|6605|Idaho

SEREMAKER wrote:

^^^^^^ Lookin good, you've got some ribbons and badges to get - good luck and happy hunting
Pretty good overall KDR, I love your sniper accuracy, but its KDR could be a little better considering your an "expert" in it. :p

Quarter of your kills are in vehicles, so thats good to see.  And youre a member of the very rare First Sargent club!

Keep on killin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard